[3.21] Vatinas' Spiders + HoP Guardian - CI, 70K armour, 1400 ES on block, millions of DPS

Tried sirus...died 6 times.

But did get him down to 25%. So not bad for a first try.

Thnx for the build
"
The pob gem setup doesnt match what's on this forum. What's the setup if you have the unique ring

I updated the PoB more recently, so please refer to it for gems :)
"
Vatinas escreveu:
"
Tizid escreveu:
Nice build...

Hi,

It's always nice to hear from people who level the build! I have yet to beat Sirus, so if you manage to kill him and happen to record it, I could include it in the guide, I'm sure people would love to see how it does versus end game content :)

About the flasks, there is something I have not yet added to the guide (I will do so in the coming days), the "Flagellant's" prefix is really good, it gains a charge every time we are hit, so since this happens a lot, we can easily sustain flasks (e.g. granite flasks) versus bosses and metamorph encounters.

Have a nice day! :)

I tried Sirus two times. First time it bugged and he doesn't show up after first blob. Second try I got him to ~20% and then died to the ignite the beam inflicts while my remove ignite flask was empty. I couldn't enter the arena since one blob blocked the door and put me to death instantly.

Totally my fault because I've used the flasks unnecessarily before. Your build can easily do the Awakener! I even could tank the meteor and every other stuff that hit me. Awakening Level 7.

Btw it's totally made for Hall of the Grandmasters too. You just need one Balefire Sceptre for the CI/maxblock guy.
"Temporal Chains multiplies the duration on the monster that you are already multiplying through duration multipliers of poison damage."
- Inception by Kripp, 2017
Última edição por Tizid em 23 de dez de 2019 19:40:36
Best build i played in a long time
managed to get to lvl 95 because its so tanky af.
Killed everything deathless! Except Sirus(died 2 times) and uber Atziri(first time)

Awesome build man, keep it up
"
Tizid escreveu:
"
Vatinas escreveu:
"
Tizid escreveu:
Nice build...

Hi,

It's always nice to hear from people who level the build! I have yet to beat Sirus, so if you manage to kill him and happen to record it, I could include it in the guide, I'm sure people would love to see how it does versus end game content :)

About the flasks, there is something I have not yet added to the guide (I will do so in the coming days), the "Flagellant's" prefix is really good, it gains a charge every time we are hit, so since this happens a lot, we can easily sustain flasks (e.g. granite flasks) versus bosses and metamorph encounters.

Have a nice day! :)

I tried Sirus two times. First time it bugged and he doesn't show up after first blob. Second try I got him to ~20% and then died to the ignite the beam inflicts while my remove ignite flask was empty. I couldn't enter the arena since one blob blocked the door and put me to death instantly.

Totally my fault because I've used the flasks unnecessarily before. Your build can easily do the Awakener! I even could tank the meteor and every other stuff that hit me. Awakening Level 7.

Btw it's totally made for Hall of the Grandmasters too. You just need one Balefire Sceptre for the CI/maxblock guy.

Hi,

It's nice to get news from someone else attempting Sirus! I still haven't beat him either, still working on it too. But I'm very happy to hear that you think it's doable! I'm looking forward to seeing Sirus fall to someone with this build :)

And indeed, HoGM should be doable with a Balefire. I'll try it when I have the time. Thanks for your input!
Hey would it be possible to update the gems section of the guide to what's currently the best. Also can you give some information as to why we changed the setup
Hi loving the build one of the better ones ive done, killed sirus on awakened level 8 deathless a few times with it now and prob will not die to him again as the fight is trivial now.

Again thanks for the build!

Edit: i do have a recording of the most recent deathless kill you can use it if you want. heres the kill for people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsbxfPrQxk
Última edição por onlyjust5 em 25 de dez de 2019 06:00:57
"
onlyjust5 escreveu:
Hi loving the build one of the better ones ive done, killed sirus on awakened level 8 deathless a few times with it now and prob will not die to him again as the fight is trivial now.

Again thanks for the build!

Edit: i do have a recording of the most recent deathless kill you can use it if you want. heres the kill for people https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wXsbxfPrQxk

Hi,

Congrats on the kill! And thanks a lot for recording it, and for allowing me to use it, I will add it to the guide right away :)
"
Hey would it be possible to update the gems section of the guide to what's currently the best. Also can you give some information as to why we changed the setup

Hi,

I'm sorry for answering so late, I missed your message somehow. ^^'

I updated the gems section to the latest version. The reason why I changed it is that I refined the build over time; for instance, I originally didn't think about using Culling Strike on Cyclone, I only thought of it last league, and there are similar stories behind other changes. I think I have (finally) reached a point where the gems are exactly what we need, so I doubt they will change in the future (unless they are changed in the coming leagues).

Once again, sorry for the delay, and merry Christmas! :)
What do you think about Circle of Nostalgia with the chaos res roll? I have like 13% chaos res with it alone, seems kinda necessary thing league with all the chaos damage

Also, why are you using the mana flask?
Última edição por Raggon em 26 de dez de 2019 05:14:33

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional