0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

add paysafe pls!
Ob support packs? Yes, sir!
"
exorzist escreveu:
i have nothing against new supporter packs.

However, if those new packs include kiwis or the same supporter titles and logos as in closed beta than i will RAGE like youve never seen someone RAGE :)

you promised that kiwis will never be available again. and i like to show people i am a longtime supporter by letting my kiwi out in town.

same goes with my title.

the new packs MUST differ from those in closed beta. this is a MUST.

we closed beta supporters are special ... period :)

"Letting my Kiwi out in town"? I totally associated that with something else.
Hi Chris;

I have no idea what was in these packs, I assume in game items as per the online shop. For me I will support it for sure. Having extra content that I can use to enhance my PoE gaming experience even further is great.

Thank you to GGG for the great work and demonstrated passion for PoE. I will be playing PoE for some time to come :-)
"
tpapp157 escreveu:
It's all a scam so that Reaper can buy even more Diamond packs and add to his legion of kiwis.

Also, the quest reward points will work exactly like they do now. It's just that now there's an extra step in the process and some fancy artwork. You click the book, it disappears, you get the points added to your total to use when you feel like.

WEll if that is true I can abort my rant I was about to launch over the skill books.

I was afraid these were going to fill up all my inventory space as I RARELY use
skill reward points on any of my characters. I was envisioning dozens of stupid ass
books filling up precious as hell inventory slots.

If it is as you say, no need for me to rant and spew spittle.

CliffH raved: maybe if half the mods Werent neckbearded, introverted middle aged men covered in a layer of cheeto dust, they would review the reports before smacking their over protruding forehead on the mute button. FUNNY!
Big YES for OB packs.
"
Buzi escreveu:

skill reward points on any of my characters. I was envisioning dozens of stupid ass

Ok I'll bite: You *rarely* use skill points on your characters? WTF not?
Man does not stop playing because he grows old. He grows old because he stops playing. - Oliver Wendell Holmes
"
Winterfury escreveu:
"
Buzi escreveu:

Ok I'll bite: You *rarely* use skill points on your characters? WTF not?

Maybe they meant skill refund points rather than straight skill points possible they misread the book and what it does? If not then God help us all lol
lol this right here is part of why I love GGG the counter troll http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/532639/page/2
With this patch is planned a reset of passive skill tree like last time?
IGN Puggile, Liktomancer, Likchill
"
Likgiao escreveu:
With this patch is planned a reset of passive skill tree like last time?

There was only a reset for characters, which spent points in the duelist area, as far as i can gather
IGN: Scordalia_

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional