0.10.4 Teaser Image, 0.10.3 Update Patches and News on Shipped Goods

I also would love a return of supporter packs. I missed out on the stuff before, and I just couldn't swing a Kiwi package, but would love to see something similar. I'd love a Kiwi, but I fully understand the need to keep them unique, as well.

I'd just like a shot at pledging support, as well as getting something unique for it.
"
Chris escreveu:

"
Jaknet escreveu:
"
The skill book...They cannot be transferred to other characters

Please tell me that these skill books can be left in the stash and not have to sit in the inventory taking up space.

You should just use them instantly to get the points!

Cheers for the reply Chris, but how does that work when they "include respec points granted by quests" and I hardly ever use respec points. Does this mean a book of respec points stuck in the inventory?

Also like the idea of new supporter packs etc.
Personally, I'm less interested in physical goods supporter packs and more interested in digital goods supporter packs, specifically digital material that can be used in game be it pets, clothes, etc.
I would support you guys with a pack all depending on the cost (i could be fine with monthly payments). Details of what could be included would also play a part of course.

"
Jaknet escreveu:

Cheers for the reply Chris, but how does that work when they "include respec points granted by quests" and I hardly ever use respec points. Does this mean a book of respec points stuck in the inventory?

Also like the idea of new supporter packs etc.

No, use the book and the respect point will sit and wait for you like it does now.
"
xenogias escreveu:
If you are trying to gague how pissed CB supporters would be Chris I dont think you need to worry about that. I think a good majority of us really do not care what you do to make money so long as it doesnt screw with the game. What I would ask though is PLEASE be the first company to offer shirt sizes for FAT PEOPLE. I'm sure I'll be made fun of but I dont care. I wear 5 and 6x shirts. I'm degraded to pocket T's and hawiaan shirts because evidently us fat people only like to wear thoes types of shirts....I WANT BADASS T'S LIKE YOU SKINNY SHITS GET TO WEAR lol. I dont care if its 5-10 bucks more. I pay more already (and I should I require more material).

PS. A T-shirt I think would be a huge seller would have the passive tree on the back of it. And if you are cool enough to make fat people shirts I could wear it backwards and plan out builds while brushing my teeth ect in the mornings instead of looking at my ugly mug in the mirror.

You, good sir, just made my day!

+1 for the larger size shirts :)

"
Chris escreveu:

"
Zaanus escreveu:
I bought the $100 pack in CB.

Review:

My CD jewel case was badly busted when my swag pack arrived. The CD was ok though. Jewel case in the trash, music digitized.
The DVD was kind of pointless since it's a digital download.
The map was kind of cool, but already out of date by the time OB released. Its in the trash already.

Really I gave money to support you guys. I'd have honestly preferred more digital perks and you guys used the money to better the game rather than blow it on useless physical merch that didn't survive shipping it across the world.

I'm really sorry that it got damaged. That's the first report that I've heard, but we're trying hard to package the packs securely. A lot of people really enjoyed their physical merch for collectability reasons :)

Maybe give a choice between digital packs and physical packs then? I'd have preferred you guys kept more of the $100 and given me a couple skill effects or pets coupons to be redeemed later.
Open Beta Support Packs?

Yes Please!

I had no idea those packs were confined to Closed Beta, because I wanted to buy one!
"
FiveheadWillie escreveu:
Hell yea physical merchandise!! Great job on le patches GGG!! I would like to see some badass character and theme shirts! Shirt with some linked sockets would be badass with some stats on the back of the shirt! It's gotta be a unique doh! Thanks guise!

Or a shirt with this on it! Ha!

how the F does kripp get to play poe 24/7?!

is he fortunate enuf to not have to work?
(kinda like that player who's #1 on Call of Duty for years b4 he got arrested.)
Woooo Ice Shield!

I would love some new packs that include forum titles (I hear lots of OB paid supporters mention that it would be nice to have a title available again so they can demonstrate their support on the forum) and physical goods (I want me a Path of Exile t-shirt!).

Got my supporter pack earlier this week. The map poster is awesomesauce!
Última edição por solistus em 14 de mar de 2013 22:31:31

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional