[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

well, i think not...
ur next upgrade will be that crafted yellow hammer)
or u can use my plan and change build a bit and go for 1 hand minion weapon, i am going to use United in dream + minion off hand later in the league)
but u will have to drop 3 golems i think... and may be castrate ur skeleboyz... i didn't finish my math yet, so may be i will be crafting that thing in the end... don't really want to do it tho)
Última edição por shadowered em 8 de set de 2019 02:24:58
"
shadowered escreveu:
Well, sir, i think u've forgot about 1 unique 2h hammer with +2 to minion skills) we can use 5l Chober-chaber as a good starting weapon)
(i'm just not a fan of mon'tregul)

Hey, what about blight enchant for our neck ?
just wanted to ask when it comes to crafting the staff. I managed to get +1 Gems and +2 Melee gems (adds to the two red supports of ZOmbie) is this good enough to keep or is the maim a must have?

Also what other stats are good on it till i can afford multi mod?

I am using the same base in your end game gear section.

Thanks,
i think u can make use of it, but u'll need to use ur flesh'n stone in the maim mode)
Última edição por shadowered em 8 de set de 2019 02:45:01
Hi! i have a question .
how you get 3 golemns?

there are 0 saqawal's nests up, any alternatives?
Here's what I got so far, everything dies! I'm still using skeletons for helping damage - I think they help a lot in Blights since they run around.

Vaal Skeletons are top 1 gem in this league vs Blights, so don't drop your skellies!
Última edição por Ksakep em 8 de set de 2019 04:09:08
"
Rienslol escreveu:
"
shadowered escreveu:
Well, sir, i think u've forgot about 1 unique 2h hammer with +2 to minion skills) we can use 5l Chober-chaber as a good starting weapon)

Blood siphon is the best choice i think
"
ShadrHasRisen escreveu:
"
Rienslol escreveu:
"
shadowered escreveu:

Blood siphon is the best choice i think

i would say

Blood siphon (if it would get you a extra zombie)
Grave intentions (could be nice for a bit more damage and living)
ravenous horde ( to save 7 skill points)
fearsome force (for some aoe on the zombie slam and on the curses)
Última edição por healzr em 8 de set de 2019 05:19:38

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional