[3.11]QUEEN OF NECROMANCY - STRONGEST ZOMBIES EVER? 55M+ DPS 7K+ LIFE MAX BLOCK 90% CHAOS RES

"

I've added to your pob all missing stuff (I don't know what gives your elegant hubris, so I've added insane 6x80 = 480 increased minion damage. You can change it later if you want. I've also added gear to AG, so you can see his actual stats.
https://pastebin.com/2zSyp46q

As for 2, pob do not understand new hunter's mod on amulets. I calculated it manually and extra zombie ~1.3% better than +1 to all int skill gems in theory, but on practice +1 to int gems might be slightly better.

As for flesh and stone, if you link maim to the golem, then this aura gives only ~8% damage. I've also added high dps abyssal jewel (from my character) to the pob, so you can compare it to brawn and your abyssal jewel. I think it's better to give up 1 zombie and have more damage instead (It should even compensate loss of flesh and stone and you can spend extra aura passives on something else).

First of all thank you for the work in PoB looks yummy ^^

So you're saying that linking maim to the carrion golem which applies feeding frenzy buff anyway, dropping flesh & stone for skitterbots in the aura setup is better? I think you're right to be honest ^^

+1 intelligence gems could be better when not looking purely at PoB since the remaining zombies would have easier to access bosses and do the damage you're talking about. This may be a rare case of less is indeed more? :D
"
DocRoberts escreveu:
"
WulfKnightz13 escreveu:
what you thinking for the boots choas spam? or awaken the % strength and fortify and try to get lucky on rest of rolls?

and if i am using the fork should i change any of these settings? im using this pob you made as i think it is going to do a lot better in calculating when i am actually testing some stuff since pob has been misleading

I don't know what is the best way of crafting them: using awakener's orbs, alt-regal method, or chaos spam on hybrid base. I've spent a lot of time to find and buy even my boots, just a hunter's boots with a good roll are very rare. Hybrid elder/hunter boots with good roll will cost tens of exalts to craft probably, so I'm not sure about them, but of course it's the best you can do if you can afford it.

By forks I meant forks on github, the most popular is LocalIdentity's one probably. If you use something like that, then you probably can figure out what to remove from my placeholder.

Edit: After some thinking, the best way of crafting what he has in pob is probably alt spam on hybrid base to get fortify and t1 percentage strength, then regal it (maybe use imprint if not good) and then multimod the rest, but getting something with better rolls will be very hard.

Personally i think i'd do the following for hunter/elder boots.

1. Awaken orb a pair of fortify boots with a pair of % strength boots. If it doesn't hit what we want we annul the things we dislike, if theres even anything useful other than the 2 awakened mods.

2. Alteration spam until fortify & % strength is hit, shouldn't be too hard. Then i'd imprint and regal until we hit either 70+ life roll, 25% MS or higher or a decent strength roll.

3. Multicraft and they should be done.
"
Qlidascope escreveu:
Hmm.. You're right the elegant hubris setup does push it away from the "guide setup". What do you reckon? Should we not use the elegant hubris as the guide setup, and add it as an expensive endgame solution?
"
+1 intelligence gems could be better when not looking purely at PoB since the remaining zombies would have easier to access bosses and do the damage you're talking about. This may be a rare case of less is indeed more? :D

My understanding is Elegant Hubris removes all notables passives and replaces it with a random one. That makes it impossible to make a guide build around due to the tree being different for every seed roll. I’d set it up assuming Lethal Pride while making a note the affected area of the tree will change if Elegant Hubris is used. I don’t relish getting spammed with questions as to why we pick up spell damage nodes or what causes the AoE nodes on the tree to benefit slam, etc.

Wouldn’t +1 int gems also give a level to Enlighten? You could potentially reach L6 that way or at the very least make 4-5 considerably cheaper.
This build is pretty darn amazing. The amount of tweaking that you can do to it depending on what items you get is what's kept me sucked into this game.

My current tweaked take on the build: https://pastebin.com/3CKhRzWp

So a few things. I've tried the Elegant Hubris jewel with this and got %240 minion damage. IMO it wasn't worth the swap from my current Lethal pride, which gives 15% strength, 20 str, 20% armor and 4% life. So I just ended up changing back.

Currently with my setup I have 17 zombies, 4 spectres, AG, a carrion golem, and a chaos golem.

Both with the Elegant Hubris and Lethal Pride, things completely melt, but with lethal pride I gain 3k EHP. If I delve I end up swapping out my Amethyst Flask and chaos golem with Molten shell & Granite Flask. Other than that, this build is just surpasses anything I've played before.

I hope to get the 18th zombie, but I need to find more strength. Would cost a lot of currency to squeeze in more though...

Thanks for sharing such a crazy build!

Gear for Reference:

Última edição por Rahlien em 23 de jan de 2020 11:08:20
Going through the last few pages of theorycrafting is quite interesting. For the average joe like myself, how viable is the 4L CWC cyclone setup? It is unlikely that majority of people can afford the boots with fortify on them and failing that, we will have to consider a 4L (without fortify) setup if you want to run all gems incl. VMS, Convocation, Flame dash.

I like the 4L DocRoberts is running plus dread banner and awakened generosity in the chest however I fear I might die too often with that setup.

"
Aldonés escreveu:

Wouldn’t +1 int gems also give a level to Enlighten? You could potentially reach L6 that way or at the very least make 4-5 considerably cheaper.

The Hunter mod is "+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems", Enlighten is Support so no.
"
Ikarian3 escreveu:
The Hunter mod is "+1 to Level of all Intelligence Skill Gems", Enlighten is Support so no.

Boo...can’t believe I missed that, lol. Thanks.
test
"
Qlidascope escreveu:

I use a +1 intelligence gem amulet in my build, and because I've also incorporated skeletons into my build, it's around 1 million total dps better than a +1 zombie. Without skeletons, +1 zombie is about a 200k total dps increase. Lots of factors start to come into play however, body-blocking is real.
"
chinchica escreveu:
Going through the last few pages of theorycrafting is quite interesting. For the average joe like myself, how viable is the 4L CWC cyclone setup? It is unlikely that majority of people can afford the boots with fortify on them and failing that, we will have to consider a 4L (without fortify) setup if you want to run all gems incl. VMS, Convocation, Flame dash.

I like the 4L DocRoberts is running plus dread banner and awakened generosity in the chest however I fear I might die too often with that setup.

I won’t speak to what others are running, but 4L is perfectly viable. ~90% of the value comes in the 4L portion after all, but I think I’d tweak it slightly and move Maim off the Golem and into Cyclone. It really depends on where you during fights, and I’m usually on top of the boss. It certainly grants a higher uptime on trash. That also means for bosses Kingmaker is sufficient for Fortify, but when mapping I’m often out of range.

Still being gem starved it can make a difference. I am a big fan of linking FF to Golem. We lose the aggressive nature but gain over 30% more dps if I recall correctly. It’s also worth noting that 12% less action speed is significant. That’s 12% less attack/cast/movement speed on enemies, and the shock increased damage taken is applicable to the chaos portion rather than only the physical damage.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional