[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

To your eye is this worth trying to annul cold & stun?
"
Splifus escreveu:

I probably wouldn't try since it's essentially a 1-mod staff to multimod.

That said, if you brick it it's not hard to replace that one mod and it IS still okay for multimod if you can't get the double damage as well.

I would rather see you 6L it. ^^
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:
"
Splifus escreveu:

I probably wouldn't try since it's essentially a 1-mod staff to multimod.

That said, if you brick it it's not hard to replace that one mod and it IS still okay for multimod if you can't get the double damage as well.

I would rather see you 6L it. ^^

Well I 6linked it and scoured, 200 alt later I got this

"
Splifus escreveu:

Well I 6linked it and scoured, 200 alt later I got this

Very nice!

You'll want to imprint that and then regal+annul. Hope that you're lucky. :D

EDIT:

For those who like to see what I'm up to via my character page...

https://youtu.be/WoGRf_RTko4

There's a video for CWC+Cyclone with Doedre's Malevolence.

This is FAR more expensive than the self-cast variant. At least to reach the damage numbers with which I'm comfortable that is. The idea was to get more boss mobility to better farm Uber Elder and Aul. Still sitting at around 10 million DPS.
Última edição por Gryphenprey em 9 de out de 2019 04:24:38
You may or may not remember, I started out spinning, CwC Cylone is definitely budget viable, but you do notably less damage than the standing variant until you dump absurd amounts of money into the build.

That said, I also think your staff isn't very optimal for that build.

You would want a 1.3 base APS (Primitive Staff, Long Staff, Quarter Staff, or Lathi) staff that has CWC, Double Damage/Attack Speed, and chance to gain a power charge on crit.

With that, you can take the Doedre's off and put something better on in the glove slot. It takes you a couple seconds to spin up, but once you get going, Corpse Pact takes over and keeps the pain train rolling.

With that style of build, even with the lower DPS, it really isn't an issue because Cyclone giving you the ability to always be moving gives a ton of innate defense simply because you don't need to ever stop and you end up getting hit so much less often.

Another variation for people to think about if they want to go that direction is my current LL aura-bot mode:

I currently sport something like 800k dmg per ball, have 83/83/84 resists, about 7k ES, and have double curses. This achieves very high damage and survivability at a much lower budget when you start talking top-end gear.

I am trying to figure out how to make a triple support shaper weapon work to hold a pseudo 6l in my 1H weapon slot.

Something like this, but the damage loss is too severe at the moment (those 3 supports + the 40% more spell damage from an aetheric fossil would probably do it):

I've also considered other options to further improve the build, but they all get sky high in budget requirements real fast. +1 curse corruption presence is obvious. Could go for +1 shavs. The first one is 100 exa (and would lose me the free passive from annointing), the 2nd doesn't currently exist in league.

Right now, I think I just need to settle for finding a better belt and tweaking some of my jewels a bit.
Última edição por JermStudDog em 11 de out de 2019 11:02:24
"
JermStudDog escreveu:
You may or may not remember, I started out spinning, CwC Cylone is definitely budget viable, but you do notably less damage than the standing variant until you dump absurd amounts of money into the build.

That said, I also think your staff isn't very optimal for that build.

You would want a 1.3 base APS (Primitive Staff, Long Staff, Quarter Staff, or Lathi) staff that has CWC, Double Damage/Attack Speed, and chance to gain a power charge on crit.

With that, you can take the Doedre's off and put something better on in the glove slot. It takes you a couple seconds to spin up, but once you get going, Corpse Pact takes over and keeps the pain train rolling.

With that style of build, even with the lower DPS, it really isn't an issue because Cyclone giving you the ability to always be moving gives a ton of innate defense simply because you don't need to ever stop and you end up getting hit so much less often.

Another variation for people to think about if they want to go that direction is my current LL aura-bot mode:

I currently sport something like 800k dmg per ball, have 83/83/84 resists, about 7k ES, and have double curses. This achieves very high damage and survivability at a much lower budget when you start talking top-end gear.

I am trying to figure out how to make a triple support shaper weapon work to hold a pseudo 6l in my 1H weapon slot.

Something like this, but the damage loss is too severe at the moment (those 3 supports + the 40% more spell damage from an aetheric fossil would probably do it):

I've also considered other options to further improve the build, but they all get sky high in budget requirements real fast. +1 curse corruption presence is obvious. Could go for +1 shavs. The first one is 100 exa (and would lose me the free passive from annointing), the 2nd doesn't currently exist in league.

Right now, I think I just need to settle for finding a better belt and tweaking some of my jewels a bit.

I do remember :)

The damage is significantly less, yes. I have less than half my previous DPS but my damage was so obscenely high that it just doesn't matter. Like "oh no! I have 10 million DPS instead of 24 million!" ;) Self cast still easier to get going. For me CWC was a solution to a mobility issue in the Aul fight. Also very good for Uber Elder.

I know my staff isn't optimal (would love to have the double damage mod), that said I didn't craft this, I bought it and annul'd off the 3rd prefix before suffix wiping and multimodding it.

Good work with the LL version. 7k eHP still a bit suspect imo, but if you get a Watcher's Eye with %of mana as extra ES that'd get you up another 1k or so ES. But then again, ES on hit+Clarity ES watcher's eye is a fortune as well.

Also, I'm able to include an Animated Guardian into my build with Kingmaker. Fortify+Culling+50% Crit Multi from that is really nice.
Helmet with -9% Fire res
Victario's flight for 10% movespeed
These are really nice buffs and AG is more or less immortal when you're spamming Spirit Offering so investing in the gear when you're not very invested in the tree is still fine. to the point where I've also put a Garb of the Ephemeral on him for the nearby Enemies Can't Crit and Action speed can't be reduced below base speed mods.

My AG cost me like 8ex...TOTES WORTH!
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

https://youtu.be/WoGRf_RTko4

There's a video for CWC+Cyclone with Doedre's Malevolence.

This is FAR more expensive than the self-cast variant. At least to reach the damage numbers with which I'm comfortable that is. The idea was to get more boss mobility to better farm Uber Elder and Aul. Still sitting at around 10 million DPS.

There are very good budget options though. Disintegrator + two cheap Circle of Anguish rings will easily get you over the 300k damage a ball mark. You are sacrificing survival, but with 5k life and 2k es you shouldn't be dying to anything that isn't a super juiced up red map.

I love the AG adaption you've thrown in. I might look at inserting that into my build.
Yeah, I've taken it pretty easy for the past week and a half, having already demolished the game way harder than I'm used to, I feel largely "done" with the league, so I'm kinda just in chill mode.

I think I can put some work into figuring out how to do this 1H 6l setup this weekend, when I do that, I will incorporate the AG into my build as well. I could do it now, but it would cost me something. If I figure out the weapon and move to a 6l CWDT setup in the chest, I end up with 2 open gem slots that I can use for AG + Meatshield, and then dump another 8 exa into the AG as you just said.

I'm not used to being this rich and spending this much money on a single character ><
"
Scarecrow1990 escreveu:

There are very good budget options though. Disintegrator + two cheap Circle of Anguish rings will easily get you over the 300k damage a ball mark. You are sacrificing survival, but with 5k life and 2k es you shouldn't be dying to anything that isn't a super juiced up red map.

I love the AG adaption you've thrown in. I might look at inserting that into my build.

Yeah I don't want to sacrifice survival though. Also, if I'm not doing juiced up red maps and end game bosses am I even playing POE? :D

Anf yeah AG is really nice. If you can fit a 3rd link, Raise Specter for Proximity Shield Bois is really nice too. I run 2x Proxies and a Hellion. Hellion is the only one that ever dies. Spirit Offering is good enough to keep the others alive pretty easily. having Convocation on CWDT probably helps a lot too.

"
JermStudDog escreveu:
Yeah, I've taken it pretty easy for the past week and a half, having already demolished the game way harder than I'm used to, I feel largely "done" with the league, so I'm kinda just in chill mode.

I think I can put some work into figuring out how to do this 1H 6l setup this weekend, when I do that, I will incorporate the AG into my build as well. I could do it now, but it would cost me something. If I figure out the weapon and move to a 6l CWDT setup in the chest, I end up with 2 open gem slots that I can use for AG + Meatshield, and then dump another 8 exa into the AG as you just said.

I'm not used to being this rich and spending this much money on a single character ><

Yeah AG is really nice even with just Kingmaker, that adds so much to us. Socket space is definitely a concern (even more so for you). I think having Purifying Flame on CWDT is pretty important too for AG to have constant 6% life regen.

I'm curious to see if you can get that weapon squared away, that'd be pretty nifty.

I recently get this with 30 alt , one augm and a regal. I forgot to imprint ...
is it really mendatory ? i mean do i have to retry it ? or can i still do things with it ? (really new to craft )

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional