[3.10] Gryph's Volatile Dead Necromancer || Fun, Medium Budget, Tanky, Millions of DPS

"
Viitin escreveu:
Hey there :3

Thank you a lot for the build. I'm Having a really good time with it. I've started the league as frostblades but was planing to play VD since i've seen the necro revamp.

Uber lab at lvl 65 was pog. Haha

Today i've got a few good upgrades on my gear. Got a 6L regalia, Clarity watcher's eye. My next step is to craft a 7L staff multmod. But i'm poor atm.

Would you mind to take a look at my character and see if i've done anything wrong? I'm at 196 mana cost atm.

Again... thank you so much. The build is insane. It's just a matter of time till a Streamer try something like that R.i.p Bugdet.

Fun build is fun! TY!

Everything looks good. You can however, change your craft on the chest to 10% of max life as extra ES. This is usually good for at least an extra 600 or so ES vs current craft.

Also, you may wish to check out my latest PoB (posted in the main guide as well). I made some major overhauls to the tree to include more ES. overall I had a net gain of around 100 eHP, but more of it is front loaded onto ES, which is stronger for us overall. Also +1 max lightning res XD

https://pastebin.com/3GiQC8DZ
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

Fun build is fun! TY!

Everything looks good. You can however, change your craft on the chest to 10% of max life as extra ES. This is usually good for at least an extra 600 or so ES vs current craft.

Also, you may wish to check out my latest PoB (posted in the main guide as well). I made some major overhauls to the tree to include more ES. overall I had a net gain of around 100 eHP, but more of it is front loaded onto ES, which is stronger for us overall. Also +1 max lightning res XD

Wow... what a fast reply huh? Did not know about the new tree. I've already updated.

Just one more question: I've got the watcher's eye with the mod %dmg taken as mana for clarity. What should I do? Keep the anointed battle rouse or do i get something else?
"
Viitin escreveu:
"
Gryphenprey escreveu:

Fun build is fun! TY!

Wow... what a fast reply huh? Did not know about the new tree. I've already updated.

Just one more question: I've got the watcher's eye with the mod %dmg taken as mana for clarity. What should I do? Keep the anointed battle rouse or do i get something else?

You can get something else. I didn't find it necessary after I inadvertently deleted my enchantment when I converted an amulet into a talisman.

Arsonist is a solid cheaper option, as is Prodigal perfection.

Diamond Skin for Resists. I am personally using Weathered hunter for 10% All Res and 20 dex. Whatever suits your fancy.
I jumped on board yesterday. Fun fun!

just made this

Happy camper
Última edição por DamageIncorporated em 13 de set de 2019 21:12:57
is the damage in your latest PoB calculated per ball? or per VD cast (6 balls). i am not a PoB aficionado.
"
kontaminus escreveu:
is the damage in your latest PoB calculated per ball? or per VD cast (6 balls). i am not a PoB aficionado.

It is per ball. :)

"
DamageIncorporated escreveu:
I jumped on board yesterday. Fun fun!

just made this

Happy camper

I wantz!

:D

Gratz on the rolls!

That is on my list of upgrades to make. very happy with my current one I just wish I had gotten the frenzy mod.

Also, just deleted Red Elder and will be running Shaper soon. Videos to come.
What's the reason we're using frost wall?
So after spending around 5ex (4 pure and 1 in loose currency on fuse, i was able to get it 6L).

Made this chest, is it advisable to get second curse and use elemental weakness in chest?

BTW i am only able to use Anger+Herald of Ash +Clarity (because of watcher's eye), no enough mana to activate flesh and stone (using battle rouse on amulet).
Última edição por commonjunks em 14 de set de 2019 01:59:22
Hah, I was looking at your CI Vortex build as a league starter before settling on some other builds, then stumbled onto this one after I wasn't happy with those. I make a VD build just about every league, always trying to find something as automated and spammable as it used to be with double-poets pen before the nerf, and could never quite get something working how I want it to (either too slow, too squishy, or forced to use totems). The new changes to Desecrate and Necro corpses made me hopeful someone would get something up and running and you certainly did.

Only just getting into maps with this but I can already tell I'm going to absolutely love this build. Now I just need the currency to take it above and beyond.
I'm at 10,200 EHP now, and it feels very good. I'd say it's tankier then a necro minion build by virtue of the redonculous sustain. I'm working on getting chaos resist now, got

And one of my rings is replaceable, while also planning for my amulet to be replaceable with a Aul's. Will need to get Vitality or Anger leech Watchers Eye /Aul, or one of the two combos.

Staff will be last I think. Something to work towards.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional