3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Tryin your build! Really nice ! lvl 67 right now.

Now i've come to try to summon good levels of spectres. I can easily do Desecrate on Act 7 chieftains then Spectre skill to summun then go to higher map level to summun them...

BUT how to do it with twi different spectres. When i come back to act 3 for exemple for the "undying evangelist", when i use desacrate, and come back to higher level it satys on the chieftain. If i summon one with spectre skill in act 3, i got a low level in the crue!

How do i do this, to get high level of each?

Ty, and obviously, i am a noob with spectres XD
"
brunowa escreveu:
Ok guys I'm sorry but this build just keeps breaking Path of Exile...

Here is a quick and easy swap if you want to become Mr Immortally Tanky and Get a shitload of DPS.

Just swap in this baby for belt:

And use a flask setup like this:

Video examples:
Minotaur Kill and Shaper Kill (30 sec vid): https://youtu.be/r9k-W15E3ZA

Minotaur full run using Flame Sentinals... all I did was run.. no flasks, no nothing... just tanked everything and minions did their stuff. Just popped flasks at boss: https://youtu.be/PI3NtPUyxcw

EDIT: I just realised my strength is at 950... so I'm not even benefiting from the 2% life leech from Baron bonus. If I swapped in boots with strength then that would be even more insanely tanky!!

from what are you gaining leech? with this setup i couldnt kill minotour lol
"
brunowa escreveu:
Ok guys I'm sorry but this build just keeps breaking Path of Exile...

Here is a quick and easy swap if you want to become Mr Immortally Tanky and Get a shitload of DPS.

Just swap in this baby for belt:

And use a flask setup like this:

Video examples:
Minotaur Kill and Shaper Kill (30 sec vid): https://youtu.be/r9k-W15E3ZA

Minotaur full run using Flame Sentinals... all I did was run.. no flasks, no nothing... just tanked everything and minions did their stuff. Just popped flasks at boss: https://youtu.be/PI3NtPUyxcw

EDIT: I just realised my strength is at 950... so I'm not even benefiting from the 2% life leech from Baron bonus. If I swapped in boots with strength then that would be even more insanely tanky!!

Interesting looking setup. Might give it a try for some boss killing.

I'm sure for general mapping I would really miss the speed though... Running around with quicksilver of adrenaline and phase run makes everything so amazing.

So many options with this build, it's honestly one of the funnest I've played in a while
"
brunowa escreveu:
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
Sorry for my newbie question. I had all my zombies as Slave Drivers and as i swap my primary weapon to the secondary,they all vanish. I Desecrate on my HO but they dont respawn. So.everytime I want them, i have to go back to Control Blocks?

Ed. I am using String of Servitude for mapping and profit. And swap to Cyclopean Coil to get to Strength 1000 and fight bosses. It grants me 30% increased damage+400HP+100Str plus ignition immunity.

Nice one... Yep that's a good option to feel tanker and get more damage for bossing. Well done. Let me know when you kill Uber Elder and I'll add you to the hall of fame on first page.

For spectres you can't weapon swap in a map or hideout without losing them (it's like unequipping the gem). So to get around this you need to go to a town to weapon swap.. but make sure you swap back again before leaving town.

Desecrete should work though.. I just have my desecrete in my inventory and swap it in/out whenever I want to raise a spectre.

PS.. I really like your boots. That enchant is awesome. You're effectively getting 43% movespeed plus great stats! Nice one.

My fix for this is to have the non fated unique; the queens decree as my weapon swap weapon...thereby keeping all minions/spectres. in that weapon is where i keep desecrate; i only swap to grab 20/20 gems that i'm flipping and to desecrate on the RARE occasion i need to resummon spectre / minion.

hope this helps.

BigJimSlade
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
Hi brunowa

Thanks for a great build guide. I started the season as a max block gladiator and hit 92 fairly easily, but the build felt slow and wasn't suited to blights. So decided to go with a new character and chose this build. Just hit 87 and so happy - easy to follow guide, easy to play after learning about how to animate guardian and raise followers, easy blights, etc. I'd always been a bit wary of playing a summoner but so glad I gave this a go.

I thought my next challenges were to get my strength over 1000 (currently 843) and get a new chest (currently running Tabula). Then you come up with a slight change - new belt!

So, going to POB this new belt and see what it says. Does this mean that the 'Utmost Might' passives (4) become worthless? If so, what else might be a better use of those passives? Or do I keep them and continue to go for 900 and then 1000 strength?

As for the chest - the general view seems to be an elder astral plate with maim - is this the best. have limited 6ex budget!
Any help, guidance appreciated.
Does the summon zombie have to be on the sword to get the benefits, or can i put it on a six link body?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
I'm running skele on weapon and minion in chest just bc that's how the 6L / 5L + colors worked out. there is no difference unless you are using a maim elder chest; then you'd want the minions in there for sure :)

BigJimSlade
"Actually as the #1 Slayer's Banker..."
"Actually as the #1 Guardian's Banker..."
Última edição por indeed317 em 24 de set de 2019 17:16:23
First time play summoner. Should I be afraid of my guardian dying with he items on it?
IGN: Yellovvjack

Pm me if it's a deal!
How do you feel about Geofri's Sanctuary chest piece?
"
YellovvJack escreveu:
First time play summoner. Should I be afraid of my guardian dying with he items on it?

Didn't start using one until pretty late when I already had all the minion nodes. Also wanted to make sure the gem level was high (has 72% minion life at lv. 19). If you've covered the basics on minion life, you should be fine for the most part.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional