3.14 KING OF ALL SUMMONERS. Zombies & Skeletons & Spectres on STEROIDS! | League-Start to End-Game

Doesn't apply to minions
hey, Brunowa

I just found another way to increase your army

Got this on final SSF lab run:

If you take spiritual aid you can also have an additional army of sentinels as well
according to the wiki: has no limit to the number of minions it can create

Edit: I also got a couple of those

and beginning to think of a build that would incorporate these items
The armor and the helmet enchant seem perfect for a zombie/dominating blow build
Última edição por snowmittens em 4 de out de 2019 03:29:22
"
brunowa escreveu:
Correct you ONLY get the node.. not any small ones around it.

So I'm right and the description in the OP concerning the annointment is swapped around :D

"
brunowa escreveu:
"
CedricDur escreveu:
I'm not an expert in the game mechanics behind it, but those gloves with four blue sockets and the zombies omfgbbq damage sound like a good recipe to Shock bosses for extra damage (though everything dies so fast anyway).

The real winner would be all pets doing elemental damage so if a map comes with physical reflect it can be ignored while elemental reflect will be re-rolled.

Why bother though? You currently re-roll Phys reflect and you just want to swap it so you can re-roll elemental reflect instead?

You may get a little DPS boost with shock etc but you lose out on quality defences like life and resistances.

It's two fold really. If you're keeping track I was answering the person who worried about losing DPS by not having the gloves with four white sockets. All blue to Shock should assuage him. Moving things around and picking Elemental Equilibrium and then tossing Armageddon Brand with supporting links into the 4 blue linked gloves gives the 4l blue an use too since otherwise we don't really even *have* four blue gems to make use of it. Also more damage for bosses (needed? Not really by all accounts, but he was worried about DPS loss so there we go).

First consideration: reflected damage. The current regular ranged setup makes it so where specters are elemental, and get borked by elemental reflect, or if we get physical reflect the zombies get borked. But with the gloves now the melee pets also stop doing physical. All minions doing all elemental damage makes it easier to re-roll out of elemental reflect.

The second consideration is making it easier to color the weapon for ranged specters. Something like four greens and two blues is much easier to achieve than three blues and three reds, or three blues and three greens

Following the initial post where this originated this is simply trying to optimize things:

- We mentioned how skeletons sit mostly unused for most of the mapping and only come out for bosses making their place in a 6l a bit of a waste. Then we have specters sitting there with us 100% of the time, but with only blood magic and Meat Shield supporting them.

- The *easiest* way to optimize - ignoring ranged specters since it means introducing elemental damage and have a vulnerability in elemental reflect, which would mean the gloves to make all minions elemental and etc - would be to switch to physical specters and replace them in the 6l where skeletons stood (Slave Drivers are lightning based).

- Following the concern that there is only so much room around an NPC and if it is crowded with bodies then the other minions can't reach (a real concern for those of you who pop Vaal Skeletons on top of 15 zombies on top of 5 specters on top of 11 regular skeletons) came the consideration to make the specters ranged since it is 5 less bodies trying to reach a boss in the middle of the crowded mosh pit.
Última edição por CedricDur em 4 de out de 2019 04:00:03
I don't know what i'm doing wrong. I think i've followed every step of this guide but i still get one shot sometimes on T16 maps, and uber shelder seems impossible even when i spam flasks and skills.

Not really sure what's going on.
Hey man!

Just wanted to say thank you. with this build I managed not only to kill Atziri for the first time ever. I managed to kill shaper and uber elder for the first time ever!

This build is so much fun and so strong! thank you so much!!
"
CedricDur escreveu:
"
brunowa escreveu:
Correct you ONLY get the node.. not any small ones around it.

So I'm right and the description in the OP concerning the annointment is swapped around :D

"
brunowa escreveu:
"
CedricDur escreveu:
I'm not an expert in the game mechanics behind it, but those gloves with four blue sockets and the zombies omfgbbq damage sound like a good recipe to Shock bosses for extra damage (though everything dies so fast anyway).

The real winner would be all pets doing elemental damage so if a map comes with physical reflect it can be ignored while elemental reflect will be re-rolled.

Why bother though? You currently re-roll Phys reflect and you just want to swap it so you can re-roll elemental reflect instead?

You may get a little DPS boost with shock etc but you lose out on quality defences like life and resistances.

It's two fold really. If you're keeping track I was answering the person who worried about losing DPS by not having the gloves with four white sockets. All blue to Shock should assuage him. Moving things around and picking Elemental Equilibrium and then tossing Armageddon Brand with supporting links into the 4 blue linked gloves gives the 4l blue an use too since otherwise we don't really even *have* four blue gems to make use of it. Also more damage for bosses (needed? Not really by all accounts, but he was worried about DPS loss so there we go).

First consideration: reflected damage. The current regular ranged setup makes it so where specters are elemental, and get borked by elemental reflect, or if we get physical reflect the zombies get borked. But with the gloves now the melee pets also stop doing physical. All minions doing all elemental damage makes it easier to re-roll out of elemental reflect.

The second consideration is making it easier to color the weapon for ranged specters. Something like four greens and two blues is much easier to achieve than three blues and three reds, or three blues and three greens

Following the initial post where this originated this is simply trying to optimize things:

- We mentioned how skeletons sit mostly unused for most of the mapping and only come out for bosses making their place in a 6l a bit of a waste. Then we have specters sitting there with us 100% of the time, but with only blood magic and Meat Shield supporting them.

- The *easiest* way to optimize - ignoring ranged specters since it means introducing elemental damage and have a vulnerability in elemental reflect, which would mean the gloves to make all minions elemental and etc - would be to switch to physical specters and replace them in the 6l where skeletons stood (Slave Drivers are lightning based).

- Following the concern that there is only so much room around an NPC and if it is crowded with bodies then the other minions can't reach (a real concern for those of you who pop Vaal Skeletons on top of 15 zombies on top of 5 specters on top of 11 regular skeletons) came the consideration to make the specters ranged since it is 5 less bodies trying to reach a boss in the middle of the crowded mosh pit.

Makes sense if elemental reflect is a concern... But in my time playing with ranged spectres, like flame sentinels and frost sentinels, I've never had an issue with elemental reflect. The only case where I DID have minions die was during Uber Atziri reflect phase where I was just standing in the middle not caring which clone they attacked (I learned that lesson ;D)

I do like the idea of making it easier to colour the chest/weapon though. That's pretty neat! It starts to get a little complicated though and I'm a massive fan of keeping things simple, particularly when others are trying to replicate.

Test it out. Do you currently have issues with elemental reflect if you use those spectres?
The only drawback about ranged spectres is that they can´t catch up frenzied zombies in speed runs,lol. No problems with ele reflect so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Z2EBepExs
"
ArisFuser escreveu:
The only drawback about ranged spectres is that they can´t catch up frenzied zombies in speed runs,lol. No problems with ele reflect so far.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4Z2EBepExs

Nice! Thanks for sharing.. I love seeing how it plays out for others.

Try using convocation when using ranged spectres too when you're about to enter a pack. It will call your frost sentials so they are right there with your zombies smashing through them.
For anyone struggling to get to 1000 (or1200 Strenght) and with some extra currency available:

Every small node allocated in radius has extra strength now. I get 20% armour+10%fortify effect some other extras and I have gained 40 Strength.

OF COURSE, every Lethal Pride has some random variants but Strength gain is always there. In any case, if you dont like it you can Divine it until you find your preferred stats.
Última edição por ArisFuser em 4 de out de 2019 07:23:05
nice one thanks for sharing

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional