[3.9] Herald of Agony (Melee!) Necro--Get in Monsters' Faces Safely (5M Shaper DPS/8.4kLife+Fortify)

Any thought on Carrion Golem in this? He gets the +6 buff and with ascendancy is +8
Última edição por Cobothegreat em 25 de set de 2019 14:03:42
The issue is that the carrion golem buff is very trivial for this particular build.

We're not scaling our zombie dps, they're just meat shields (and help with our bone armour for extra resists, damage reduction, and recovery rate).

So the carrion golem at level 29 provides... 48 to 72 added physical damage to our minions.

The agony crawler at level 31 gets 143 to 266 added physical damage per virulence stack.

So the carrion golem is providing... less than 1/3 of a single virulence stack worth of physical damage.

It'll be a boost, I admit, but like a... 0.8% dps boost. The recovery from the level 29 stone golem is way better since you can never be too safe, imo. At level 29 it gives 157 life per second which is almost 2% of our life per second (and then that's multiplied by 1.3 from our necro passives).
Última edição por codetaku em 25 de set de 2019 15:05:21
How are you getting endurance charges?
Hello there!
I started league with Spectres built, couldnt kill Grandmasters with it, and decided to make yours! Last league I played HoA with bow.
I have a few questions:
1. I dont have enought mana for golem and zombies and if they die - I have to turn off hatred and raise them. Is it ok?
2. Do I need some Watcher Eye or other Crawler jewels for hatred or smthng?
3. Can you pls look at my built?))

THX man! Great job, great built.
Última edição por qozmo em 26 de set de 2019 02:10:16
This build looks interesting. I really want to try it out. But do you have any video. Your introduction is really fancy but a single video will make most build guide 100% more convincing. We will see both clear speed, single target damage, playstyle, feel, ...
And for anointment, I would like to go 1 minimum endurance charge. The more charges we have, the better the effect. 2 charges are not enough for me.
"
AngelaZiegler escreveu:
How are you getting endurance charges?

There's a betrayal craft for jewellery. With 2 perfect pieces of jewellery (looots of resists and life) you can actually get 3 minimum endurance charges via having your other ring multicrafted from a temple life base to have both Elreon's mod and the minimum endurance charge mod.

But I'm settling for 2 minimum endurance charges.

"
qozmo escreveu:
Hello there!
I started league with Spectres built, couldnt kill Grandmasters with it, and decided to make yours! Last league I played HoA with bow.
I have a few questions:
1. I dont have enought mana for golem and zombies and if they die - I have to turn off hatred and raise them. Is it ok?
2. Do I need some Watcher Eye or other Crawler jewels for hatred or smthng?
3. Can you pls look at my built?))

THX man! Great job, great built.

I haven't tried grandmasters with this build tbh. I think it should work by slotting in Block Chance Reduction on both your cyclone setup (replacing Faster Attacks) and HoAg (replacing Chain). I'll report back after trying it... once I hit 96 :) Don't wanna lose exp lol.

1. Yes, I turn off hatred while re-raising golem and zombies. Hatred doesn't really matter except for crazy shit like guardians and uber elder. Everything else melts without it.

2. The watcher's eye mods don't even help you :) The one thing this build could really use a watcher's eye for is if you replaced hatred with vitality (and dropped Generosity), a triple vitality jewel with increased recovery rate, life gain on hit, and flat regeneration would be perfect. No unique jewel is better than a rare for crawler dps. The only other unique jewel you might even consider is Anatomical Knowledge.

3. Build looks fine. I'd recommend upgrading boots first (movespeed is important), then right ring, then amulet, then left ring, and then getting the attack speed corruption on your daggers.

Oh, and recolor your armour whenever you can :P

"
duongstream1312 escreveu:
This build looks interesting. I really want to try it out. But do you have any video. Your introduction is really fancy but a single video will make most build guide 100% more convincing. We will see both clear speed, single target damage, playstyle, feel, ...
And for anointment, I would like to go 1 minimum endurance charge. The more charges we have, the better the effect. 2 charges are not enough for me.

*shrug* you can trust everyone saying the build is fun or you can't, up to you dude. I'm sure I'll make videos eventually but for now I'd rather play the game than figure out how to deal with OBS.

if you think 4% additional physical damage reduction is worth your annointment slot, that's up to you, man. We have enough physical damage reduction thanks to the combination of our current charges and bone armour phys reduction and our pantheon. I've literally tanked shaper slams in the uber elder fight as-is. Golem's blood gives us life to go against physical, elemental, and chaos damage, whereas with capped resistances, an additional minimum endurance charge only does anything against physical damage.

It's your character and your call, but I'm not gonna edit something like that into the OP as a suggestion.
Thanks a lot!
One suggestion to get this even more stable:

Craft gloves, you can get the poison support into them.

Then you can use a life on hit gem as addition, giving you lot's of life additional, even in no regen no leech maps.

And it's godly for safe darkness delve farming - just cyclone through packs in the darkness restoring your life. No need to throw lots of flares.

I used this on an old AGC build a few seasons ago.

Theoretically a hungry loop would be possible to as 5-link, freeing 4 gems for fancy stuff. Or using a thiefs tornement as a budget option at season start.
"
Llyrain escreveu:
One suggestion to get this even more stable:

Craft gloves, you can get the poison support into them.

Then you can use a life on hit gem as addition, giving you lot's of life additional, even in no regen no leech maps.

And it's godly for safe darkness delve farming - just cyclone through packs in the darkness restoring your life. No need to throw lots of flares.

I used this on an old AGC build a few seasons ago.

Theoretically a hungry loop would be possible to as 5-link, freeing 4 gems for fancy stuff. Or using a thiefs tornement as a budget option at season start.

It's definitely not a bad idea in theory, but here's the problem: life gain on hit is a 150% mana multiplier. You said you used this "a few seasons [sic] ago" but Cyclone changed a lot. The mana difference from 4 to 6 is actually very painful to deal with even with an elreon craft.

If you wanted 2 Elreon crafts, you could actually go a step farther and buy elder gloves with both Poison and Faster Attacks (such gloves are surprisingly cheap), and then socket in Life Gain on Hit and culling strike, and as a result make up the dps you lost by losing Intimidate (it'd be quite a stretch to also get an enfeeble corruption on such gloves, though).

But the mana requirements are too steep for me. If we're going to get life gain on hit, it'd be better to get it via an elder ring than the support gem.

I have added the idea as a whole to the original post, though, and credited you in the glove section. But it really requires an overhaul of your rings to do "right".
Última edição por codetaku em 26 de set de 2019 10:36:10
Update: tried hall of grandmasters. I could get through 3/4 halls with 2x Block Chance Reduction (cyclone & herald) but minions die SUPER fast (pvp scaling doesn't apply to them) so you have to resummon after all of the later waves each hall if you don't wanna get oneshot randomly by the next wave. I did beat a couple of max block aegis builds along the way; they survived really well, until they died in 0.2 seconds by missing several blocks in a row (thanks to BCR's overwhelm mechanic).

In the last hall, I could survive SpiderQueenByDemi for quite a while even once my flasks ran out (it's very slow and deals tiny damage) but I couldn't kill it. So, like with most builds... you need to bring scorching ray with you if you want to beat HoGM :/ Demi's build can just tank too many hits in a row, so getting enough hits in the maximum overwhelm window is incredibly unlikely.
Última edição por codetaku em 26 de set de 2019 20:23:32

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional