[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

i jsut got the last ascendancy, but the atk speed inc per corpse consumed makes me ATK SO MUCH FAST that I now always run out of mana.... should I spec out of it?

is there an alternative ascendancy?
SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
i jsut got the last ascendancy, but the atk speed inc per corpse consumed makes me ATK SO MUCH FAST that I now always run out of mana.... should I spec out of it?

is there an alternative ascendancy?

I believe your watcher's eye and MoM is is making you take too much mana before life when hit. Personally I'm running a "19% Damage gained as Mana when affected by Clarity" mod, coupled with my Battle Rouse anointment on my amulet, I have 27% mana gained from the damage I would take from Scold's. OP is running 20% on his build so I'm probably overdoing it, just to be ultra safe.

I see you are using Revelry on your amulet, but as far as I know, "Mana gained as from Attacks" only applies to your cyclone hits and not the volatile dead balls. Try swapping your anointment to Battle Rouse and it may mitigate your mana problems somewhat.

Sich13's guide is super optimized, follow it exactly and your build will work perfectly.

Última edição por evilrulz37 em 24 de out de 2019 22:09:47
ok what the next upgrade i should be doing?

i mostly want to be more tanky/fast/mana leech (dmg is jsut insane anyway)

char : XENO_CYCL_CWC
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 25 de out de 2019 21:15:45
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
in what order should i put quality on gem?

In general quality doesn't really do too much to the build, you will get all to 20/20 at least eventually. But definitely focus on getting VD and HoA to 21/23.
"
evilrulz37 escreveu:
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:

In general quality doesn't really do too much to the build, you will get all to 20/20 at least eventually. But definitely focus on getting VD and HoA to 21/23.

21/23 ? how do I do that? isnt the max 20?
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
"
evilrulz37 escreveu:
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:

21/23 ? how do I do that? isnt the max 20?

Get your gem to level 20, sell it together with a Gemcutter Prism to get it back to level 1 with 20% quality.
Level it back to level 20 then vaal it (or do the double corruption in temple).
But corrupting the gem can potentially screw up the levels/quality, so I recommend you keep 3 VD and 3 HoA on a weapon swap for levelling simultaneously.

Última edição por evilrulz37 em 25 de out de 2019 23:08:52
Now i've finish with this build and can say, it' amazing! I do almost every contenet in game and if i die sometime it's only my fault, bad position or unknow mechanics.

Can do easily and without dying Aul in lvl 83 area, W/Y/R Elder, Shaper, Guardians and Uber-Elder. I miss only Uber Atziri because reflect 2/2% Phys/Ele damage and can be a problem.

Thanks for the Build!
nvm
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 26 de out de 2019 17:14:17
For people with potato PCs, would the build still function well without spell cascade? I was thinking about swapping it with fire pen or another support to have fewer but harder hitting balls so my PC doesn't catch on fire. :)
"
Ralff44 escreveu:
For people with potato PCs, would the build still function well without spell cascade? I was thinking about swapping it with fire pen or another support to have fewer but harder hitting balls so my PC doesn't catch on fire. :)

Try Detonate Dead. I have video that demonstrates gameplay with DD instead of VD. It is much better for your CPU and GPU and I used to use that setup until GGG fixed some lags.

Also you can swap spell cascade for any gem you like. I have some options in "gem and links" section. Build will functioning with no issues.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional