[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

"
JermStudDog escreveu:
You ignite with your CWDT skills -

Unearth, Wave of Conviction, Cold Snap, and Ball Lightning all offer lots of benefits and make good candidates to link to Combustion ANYWAY.

Ele focus affects Cinderswallow very little

oh yeah, i was too focused on the 6l only. So according to my pob ele focus offers slightly more dmg in general and against shaper/guardians combustion pulls slightly ahead, so i guess when i go cwc staff in the future i take ele focus for mapping and combustion for bossing.
Can I just give some love for DD while mapping? It just feels so much smoother and enjoyable for everything short of shaper, guardians and Uber Elder.
https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/988f3369-4b68-4eb9-bc0e-edfce4c3c950
Yeah! DD is great too. Feels more like classic cycloner.
"
AisaHimegami escreveu:
If we go Ele Focus on a CWC staff we would probably drop cinderswallow cuz we cannot ignite anymore so we loose the 10% dmg and it doesnt refill nearly as fast correct?

Using Cinderswallow for the sustain fam.

So im looking to multimod this.

My current guess would be:

Prefix:

CWC
Inc. Spell damage
Gain x% of non-chaos as extra chaos + spell dmg

Suffix:

Multimod
Crit multi

Now im wondering what to take as last suffix. PoB says:

Chance to deal double damage > crit chance for spells, so i am wondering if i should take normal Double Damage which is 10% or take double damage while focused which is 30% every 12 secs for 4 secs.

Also what happens if u divine after mutlimod, can the CWC change to the cast on crit or get its lvl reduced to 18?

Also regarding enchants, the volatile dead consumes one extra corpse is probably the strongest correct?
Última edição por AisaHimegami em 24 de set de 2019 16:52:24
Okay Aisa. You can't craft spell damage and spell damage/non-chaos as chaos. They overlap spell damage so you can only craft one. Best bet is to craft added fire damage to spells. It also means Wave of Convection will apply the expose as fire, as if you use Mark of the Shaper you will have more added Lightning damage instead of fire.

Also it seems like you can do double damage and crit chance. Also 100% crit chance is better than like 25 crit multi damage wise.

The CWC is locked at 20. The rolls are either 18 or 20. Not 18 to 20.

Can you run phys reflect with this, or do you change out disintegrator in this Case?
"
CyberKun escreveu:
Okay Aisa. You can't craft spell damage and spell damage/non-chaos as chaos. They overlap spell damage so you can only craft one. Best bet is to craft added fire damage to spells. It also means Wave of Convection will apply the expose as fire, as if you use Mark of the Shaper you will have more added Lightning damage instead of fire.

Also it seems like you can do double damage and crit chance. Also 100% crit chance is better than like 25 crit multi damage wise.

The CWC is locked at 20. The rolls are either 18 or 20. Not 18 to 20.

So first of all thank you :)

I looked over my PoB again and think this is the optimal staff for me at least

But its only 75 dps over a perfect (28%) crit multi roll, and as crit chance has much more values, it can roll (76-105%), i will probably stick with crit multi just cuz it will be better in most cases except crit chance rolls super high.

So now im still wondering if i should take double damage in general or take double damage while focus, which has higher %, as you would probably only proc focus in large packs or against bosses for more burst potential.
Última edição por AisaHimegami em 25 de set de 2019 08:17:11
"
ufreshbro escreveu:
Can you run phys reflect with this, or do you change out disintegrator in this Case?

For phys reflect maps just pick Avatar of Fire on skilltree. I run phys reflect maps in a bulk so 2 regrets is not a big price.
Thank you. I thought about this also.

Possibly one could use winter spirit as annointment and pick the conversion nodes on the tree for fire skills, this would also work in conjunction with a phys to lightning gem swap.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional