[3.14] VolaBomber | CwC - Volatile Dead Necromancer | All Content

is there a way to calculate if spell cascade adds more DPS than an other more% dmg gem?

also can anyone confirm this for me?:

CWDT-Desecrate ground-Spell cascade = 10corpses

unearth-GMP-Greater Volley = 9corpses

Total 19corpses generated

spirit offering consume 5 corpses

volatile dead-spell cascade consume 6corpses

Total 11corpses consumed.

does that mean i could take out Great volley from my CWDT unearth setup and replace it ? and I would still have enough corpse?

SHOP : http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/682434
Última edição por xenochaos1 em 31 de dez de 2019 13:28:45
"
xenochaos1 escreveu:
is there a way to calculate if spell cascade adds more DPS than an other more% dmg gem?

also can anyone confirm this for me?:

CWDT-Desecrate ground-Spell cascade = 10corpses

unearth-GMP-Greater Volley = 9corpses

Total 19corpses generated

spirit offering consume 5 corpses

volatile dead-spell cascade consume 6corpses

Total 11corpses consumed.

does that mean i could take out Great volley from my CWDT unearth setup and replace it ? and I would still have enough corpse?

VD + Spell Cascade consumes up to 9 corpses.

In the guide I did my dps calculations based on minimum amount of balls that can be spawned per cast (six). If you want to calculate maximum possible dps, simply change 6 to 9 in my formula. But in my experiens we almost newer summon 9 orbs because of weird overlaped patterns of skills itself. On average we are summoning around 7.5 orbs per cast.

If you want to calculate dps without spell cascade simply change 6 in formula to 3. Let's take damage numbers from my latest PoB with double spell daggers.

With Spell Cascade
465 511 * 6 * 2.86 = ‭7 988 168 dps

Elemental Focus instead of Spell Cascade:
866 853 * 3 * 2.86 = ‭7 437 598‬ dps

As you can see even if we summon 6 orbs every time, we have 7% more damage then with Elemental focus. Let's see what happens if we use average number of orbs in formula:

465 511 * 7.5 * 2.86 = ‭9 985 210 dps

It's 25,5% more damage then with Elemental Focus.
And finally. If we summon 9 orbs every time:

465 511 * 9 * 2.86 = ‭11 982 253 dps

It's 38% more dps. This mean that with spell cascade we have from 7 to 38% MORE damage then with other regular support gem. Now you know how to calculate actual dps, and you can test any gem setup you want.

You can remove Greater Volley or GMP if you want, but I prefer to have maximum possible amount of corpses around me all the time. I use Essence Glutton ascendancy point, so it will also help me to sustain ES and mana even better.
Última edição por SiCH13 em 31 de dez de 2019 14:23:51
"
sqvirel escreveu:
2 questions:

1) Is this build Hardcore viable?
2) Something I'm very confused about - isn't VD a spell? Why do we pick minion nodes? Do VD balls count as minions?

1) I don't know. I'm not hardcore player.)
2) VD is spell. I use Spiritual Aid skill point, that's why minion damage also works.
Great guide, great build. Churning through maps super easy compared to other CWC characters in the past, and nuking other peoples' computers.

Incremental upgrades from basic gear are reasonably priced and have a noticeable difference. It's great.

Cannot overstate enough how critical it is to have a ton of "% of damage gained as mana over 4 seconds" for things to go smoothly though. I'd even go so far as to say your first major purchase (after deciding which self-damage setup you're going to use) should be a watcher's eye with the clarity bonus to mana gained.

Before I got the watcher's eye I was having to use 2x crafted rings AND victarios boots AND Battle Rouse annointed for it be comfortable (with MoM at least, you could forgo the defense of MoM and only need a couple of sources of mana otherwise). All of those can be swapped out once you get a watcher's eye.
So is the martyr of innocence you're using beat out the two spell daggers or a CwC staff? You're set up is a bit different than what's in the PoB which doesn't have that staff at all. Also no stuff like clarity and discipline vs zealotry. Just checking on the weapon mainly before I invest in anything.
"
Constermock escreveu:
So is the martyr of innocence you're using beat out the two spell daggers or a CwC staff? You're set up is a bit different than what's in the PoB which doesn't have that staff at all. Also no stuff like clarity and discipline vs zealotry. Just checking on the weapon mainly before I invest in anything.

I always change something to make tests. I will not explain every step I made because why?))

Now I'm using new thread of hope unique jewel. It allows me to allocate counterweight and spiritual aid without investing in passing points. Martyr isn't better then two great spell daggers or CwC staff. But while I'm trying to 6link my cwc staff, I will use martyr.

If any of my new setups become standard for me and my character, then I update PoB or written guide.

Clarity, Discipline and Zealotry are in the current PoB. Want damage - use Zealotry. Want defence - use Discipine. Easy as that.
I was wondering - will Awakened Spell Cascade be viable in this build? Looking from the point of balls cap and number of corpses spawned via sc desecrate and unearth with greater volley and GMP
"
Stragglerek escreveu:
I was wondering - will Awakened Spell Cascade be viable in this build? Looking from the point of balls cap and number of corpses spawned via sc desecrate and unearth with greater volley and GMP

It is viable to use awakened gems for sure. But they cost shit ton of money so I can't afford them.)
Absolutely love the build. My friends however not so much haha. So the question I have is what can I do to get tougher? My damage is pretty good since I just upgraded from disintegrator to a CwC staff but I die really easily to red map metas. Any help would be appreciated. Also what would be my next upgrade path? Once again Ty for the build guide.
"
gobbles04 escreveu:
Absolutely love the build. My friends however not so much haha. So the question I have is what can I do to get tougher? My damage is pretty good since I just upgraded from disintegrator to a CwC staff but I die really easily to red map metas. Any help would be appreciated. Also what would be my next upgrade path? Once again Ty for the build guide.

If you want to be a bit more tanky there are a lot of things to do.

1. 6-link your staff. Offence is the best defense. At current state your staff not really better then Martyr or Disintegrator.

2. Annoint skill points. Charging Offensive is great for survivability. Hardened scars is even better but costs a lot. Check section of the guide where I explain "Fortify in flask" idea.

3. If your damage is Ok-ish then try to find body armour that has big chung of HP and ES. It's possible to have more then 10k EHP with Discipline. Examples:

4. And again. If you need even more damage try Circle of Anguish.

5. Run away from the Metamorphs. You can kill them when you 1 screen away. Just be patient and keep spinning around.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional