[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
ZeroCloud escreveu:
Ok, I simply cannot figure out why Shak is taking Arcane Vision on LL version. I thought it was a mistake in the guide, then I see he actually has it on his current 3.9 character as well. Why waste a valuable point on light that doesn't even work in delve?

On another topic for those of you mapping on the CI build (or early leveling) I recommend ditching CWDT and not using Malevolence to allow a Blasphemy-Enfeeble setup. The quality of life and killing speed with Profane Bloom actually working is huge. I was trying the CI setup but bloom rarely went off because it required CWDT to have just proc'ed and it was painful.

Or take the power charge ascendancy node until ypu get solstice vigil

I threw a few alts on the wand and then got the t1 added lightning on the regal. How good is this wand and is it worth multi-modding? Or should I try to get a better wand? For context, I recently decided to roll this build and have around a 40 ex budget for the whole build. If I were to multi-mod this, what should the other mod be, besides the "trigger a socketed skill" mod?
after moving a few bits about, i am now hitting 1.1M DoT dps / 54.5k dps vs shaper but somehow i aint playing it right or something ( used to minion builds )

this is my gear, so where am i going wrong

Might follow your guide completely, and see how i go

"

I threw a few alts on the wand and then got the t1 added lightning on the regal. How good is this wand and is it worth multi-modding? Or should I try to get a better wand? For context, I recently decided to roll this build and have around a 40 ex budget for the whole build. If I were to multi-mod this, what should the other mod be, besides the "trigger a socketed skill" mod?

Added damage to spells and "gain cold damage as extra chaos damage" only works on the hit but not on the DoT, so it is pretty useless for this build.

What you want besides +1 to cold spell gems is Spell damage, Cold Damage, Cold Damage over Time multiplier, Damage over Time.
"
ZeroCloud escreveu:
Ok, I simply cannot figure out why Shak is taking Arcane Vision on LL version. I thought it was a mistake in the guide, then I see he actually has it on his current 3.9 character as well. Why waste a valuable point on light that doesn't even work in delve?

On another topic for those of you mapping on the CI build (or early leveling) I recommend ditching CWDT and not using Malevolence to allow a Blasphemy-Enfeeble setup. The quality of life and killing speed with Profane Bloom actually working is huge. I was trying the CI setup but bloom rarely went off because it required CWDT to have just proc'ed and it was painful.

Because when you go LL you reserve your life pool, which brings your actual life down to a small percent of your total life, and since light radius is based on life, you would normally have a tiny light radius.
Última edição por jedy567 em 29 de dez de 2019 08:53:01
"
LowBudget780 escreveu:
Build is great, so many choices and variations you can come up with.

I've pushed this build pretty far for CI, currently hitting around 735k Shaper DPS and like 9.7k ES with bad chest and no Energy from Within. I really don't think Shav's is essential at all but very nice if you are rich

Crown of the Inward Eye is very good for the CI version of this build. You get a decent amount of ES and nearly 100-140k extra Shaper DPS, very slept on helmet imo

I don't die in t16s at all anymore, just popped in a gem that makes you immune to Corrupted Blood since that's the only thing that ever killed me and now I feel invincible, recharge is very fast. just pop Vortexes, spam Cold Snap run around and everything dies

told you it was possible but you just didn't believe it.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/twking729/syntheticdemon

here, import his POB and take a look. 3.7m shaper dps on vortex. it's been done. and not some meme build. 9k ES and he's played it till lvl 97.

for those who want to look for end game chase items, you can take a look at his gear to have an idea what he goes for. he manages 3.7m shaper dps without EE.
Última edição por SonsOfKorhal em 29 de dez de 2019 10:36:37
Hi guys,

this is my starter and push-to-endgame build for the league. At the moment I'm running red tier maps and the damage is definitely here. Occasionally I die to some random stuff as I don't care much about map affixes ;) Currently sitting at 9,9k ES and 262k CDoT tooltip.

Few tips I can share with you:

- if you want to speed up map clear, invest in a helmet with "Vortex has increased recovery time" - it will allow you to spam vortex more often
- additionally utilize "phasing" in a flask and a skill "phase run" - it will allow you to position yourself in the middle of a pack and also run away in case of emergency
- if you die a lot, make sure your Pantheon is correctly set up and updated
- if you die a lot, get a decently rolled rumi's flask
Hi. Im looking pobs. And i see that low-life has less dps than the full CI version of the build. Is it normal ?
Also, according to my pob im around 600k dps, but i feel like it takes some time to kill t14+ bosses. Have i checked something wrong on my pob and this isnt my actual dps ?
thanks
@Shak

So I saw you've changed your passive tree from the PoB posted on the guide. Is the more damage worth it? Would you suggest it, I was going to swap from you LL tree to it but wasn't sure yet. Also why the intuitive leap jewel, any specific reason? Wouldn't a decent 3 stat jewel be better or is that node that vital to get with the leap jewel?
How do you guys squeeze in so much auras/curses?
I'm currently running temp chains+frostbite and discipline in a heretic's veil paired up with a 3 enlighten, malevolence with a 20/20 blood magic in boots, and clarity off-socketed (on level 6 to keep a sufficient mana base).

If I were to scrap heretic's veil for a -res helm - even with an awakened blasphemy, I'd be at around 70 mana even with scrapping clarity fully.

And I really don't want to use prism guardian, since I find the recover %ES on block way too good for this build to scrap my current shield.

%ES recovered on block, btw, I'm very surprised noone mentioned so far as it is pretty much a key component for this build imo.

Maybe Shak or someone could take a look at my profile (it's open) and check out my take on the build (the gear which I'm pretty proud of, and crafted most of those goodies myself, except for the wand that's a placeholder)and if there's any suggestions on how to keep my current curse/aura setup while switching to a juicy -res hubris circlet.
Última edição por Dekadence em 29 de dez de 2019 15:38:54

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional