[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

@ hadc: Hey! are you running the build without Discipline? I tried importing your pob to learn from it. Admittedly, I imported from your profile and not the youtube links included urls. Let me know, thank you!
"
kingkano escreveu:
"
andrew8448 escreveu:
I really want to try the Melding of the Flesh combo, but I am having a hard time trying to figure out how to optimally cap my resistances in league. Any advice is greatly appreciated.

Feel free to check my character too, since I just switched yesterday to a Melding setup with vortex/CS instead of WTB. I have only gone to 88% res for now, could get the extra 2% with a cheap small cluster jewel though. If you want to keep WTB it could be trickier, since it uses so many skill points on the brands, but probably still doable.

The previous comment is correct, you ideally want triple res gloves, boots, and belt. Then as much as you can on your rings, with topups from cluster jewel implicits, and a few points on the tree. Practical Application on the tree is very good value for strength/dex/resists all in one place. Don't forget that Purity of Ice will give you loads of cold resist. and getting as much increased aura affect.

What is the small cluster that gives an extra 2% max cold resist?
Thanks
You can search for cluster jewel with Winter Prowler notable.

Though I'm not sure if that's the one Hadc used earlier on before getting it on his gloves and boots.

Edit:
Sorry just checked my saved import of his POB. He used 2 15% armour small cluster jewel with Prismatic Carapace notable
Última edição por eosguy em 4 de mar de 2022 22:07:48
"
andrew8448 escreveu:
@ hadc: Hey! are you running the build without Discipline? I tried importing your pob to learn from it. Admittedly, I imported from your profile and not the youtube links included urls. Let me know, thank you!

I use discipline, no aspect of spider.
"
eosguy escreveu:
You can search for cluster jewel with Winter Prowler notable.

Though I'm not sure if that's the one Hadc used earlier on before getting it on his gloves and boots.

Edit:
Sorry just checked my saved import of his POB. He used 2 15% armour small cluster jewel with Prismatic Carapace notable

Yes I used prismatic carapace because they gave armour and winter prowler is with life flask mod which is useless to us. But it’ll be best to get the + 2 max cold from glove Eldritch implicit or even crusader mod so you can save 4 passive points and slot cobalt jewels for ES and DPS.
Thanks for the info guys.
First death in level 98 due to Searing Exarch mobs gangbang on me after I chose 25% chance for burning ground bla bla... the regen and block couldn't keep up with their consistent hits. :(
"
eosguy escreveu:
First death in level 98 due to Searing Exarch mobs gangbang on me after I chose 25% chance for burning ground bla bla... the regen and block couldn't keep up with their consistent hits. :(

Does flask solve this burning ground? or does it happen too fast to react to?
It's done. Full Maven tank including brain explosions and memory game explosions, take a look guys. It's a crazy experience for me. https://youtu.be/p6zmpX747cg
"
andrew8448 escreveu:
"
eosguy escreveu:

Does flask solve this burning ground? or does it happen too fast to react to?

I always use Abberath pantheon. We're immune to chill and freeze, tempest shield gives shock immunity, Abberath gives immunity to burning ground and 60% reduced ignite duration so we're almost ailment immune.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional