[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

"
xeriosp4nd4 escreveu:
pardon my ignorance.... but how does EB (Eldritch Battery) work with Shavs? When I swap to EB like OP Shak and many other people I get popped instantly and that's without going LL. How are people staying alive LL with Shavs and EB? Is it shear damage kill them before they kill me that's doing it?

i got Lethal Pride jewel socketed near EB that converts EB in Glancing Blows(block spell damage...)
Astounded by the effort you put into this guide. HUGE fan and will be trying almost ANY build you write about in ssf hc :)
Quick afternoon update time. Every few days the guide has this weird cycle where theres like 10 comments over 3 days and then I look away for 24 hours and I get 2 full pages. Happy that so many people are still enjoying the build. I'm still playing it a lot at lvl 96 and having a great time. I'm at 30/36 challenges, with 4 more partially done and the final 2 waiting for me to fully watchstone my atlas.

VIDEO UPDATE: Last night I recorded a kill of the following: Sirus @ Awakener 6, lvl 83 Mastermind, Elder, and Shaper.

Elder and Shaper were a joke, although I did have a funny logout because I forgot how an Elder phase worked and I got snared and almost hammered.

The mastermind fight was hilarious and I'm gonna try it again on a new recording. I literally don't know the fight at all and died twice to one-shots that I still dont understand. idk why I died at all and it looked terrible so I'm gonna re-do it asap.

Sirus @6 was mostly a breeze. Again, I showed my lack of prep by dying twice. The first time was due to me still trying to learn how the storm works. I trapped myself on purpose to let it grow and was at 0% XP anyway so I just let it get to me to test the speed. The second death was "legit" - first time in my two fights I had been hit with that nasty debuff beam and I died before I could log. Still mostly painless and phased him at a good pace. I'll probably post this video even though the death was embarrassing. Have fun everyone!

Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
first of all: thank you for the guide, i really enjoy playing vortex and after a break of 2 leagues, i was able to clear shaper, elder and even deathless sirius(8). i now fell ready to switch from CI to low life to get even stronger.

in order to do so, i would love your input.

currently i have 13k ES and ~950k shaper dps (according to pob). by switching, i hope to get a nice increase in dps, while still being able to tank one or two hits from shaper or sirius. (the switch would probably make me even tankier?)

just by selling my current CI ES Chest:

and adding the currency i saved up (~6 ex), i would be able to purchase all of the items needed, estimating:

- shavs 5 ex

- prism guardian 1c (listing this just to show what i will switch out)

- Presence of Chayula Onyx Amulet 60 c

- Mark of the Shaper Opal Ring (>90 and 9%es) 1,5 ex

- elder aspect of the spider ring 2 ex

- Lethal Pride Timeless Jewel (kilova) 2 ex

those items would replace my current gear (dont mind my rings, i was testing some stuff):

Spoiler

i would probably have to switch some of my other items due to resistances, but that should not be a big issue. I would of course respec accordingly (taking out CI, adding Eldrich Battery and Pain Attunement)

am i missing something vital? please dont hesitate to point out my very possible stupidity!
Hello

I would like to ask of how you guys manage survivability with LL?

Some mobs/or boss hits could one shot us sometimes even at 9.5k ES,is that normal?

For me i either kill em quick and go on or if i sway 1-2sec i may end up dead.i am lacking Aspect of spider at moment and few tweaks and not using enfeeble or temporal chains .as for dps its around 2.5+ or so

you can check my build and gear if needed.
I just switched to LL and had trouble with some things. First, I'm lacking strength (need strength for blood magic),I could allocate a passive point for the strength but I'd rather not.

Which pieces of my gear should I upgrade? Feel free to look at my character. I want a 6L shavs but can't afford it at the moment
what do you guys think about using Aegis Aurora with blood magic, disc and malevolence to boost block and max cold res for shaper and elder? dropping hatred might decrease dmg by quite a bit though.

edit: nevermind that. even with prism guardian and crap rings, i just did sirius (awakening lvl 8) and shaper without any survivability issues.
Última edição por paranoiah em 10 de jan de 2020 05:42:12
"
Beeeaaast escreveu:
I just switched to LL and had trouble with some things. First, I'm lacking strength (need strength for blood magic),I could allocate a passive point for the strength but I'd rather not.

Which pieces of my gear should I upgrade? Feel free to look at my character. I want a 6L shavs but can't afford it at the moment

After you use the legion jewel the nodes around it gives strength so u will end up with extra and more than u need.
I feel a little bit sheepish admitting this, but I did Uber Elder over lunch today. Deathless, but forgot to record... I might have to do it again. I did find a nice Eternity Shroud and a 10+ ex Watchers Eye. REALLY wish I was recording..
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
I feel like I've beaten the game with this build now. 37/40 challenges, numerous deathless Sirus 8, Uber Elder, Shaper, Elder, Cortex, etc.

Not feeling like leveling a new character, but there's really nothing left to accomplish.

Have I done it? Have I beaten the Path of Exile?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional