[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

Can anyone explain me why i can't use determination with deffiance banner? PoB shows that i don't have enough life. I know i miss something because when i checked this build pob it showed 7% unreserved life. Here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/DiDXc9Q7
idk how to level this build its unclear af. thanks

edit : what i meant by this is like : there is a staff i could use but i have no idea how and what gems i put in there. Also idk what gems to replace : and/or put in/out for / in like any combination - - -
Última edição por BoraTlmao em 8 de fev de 2023 23:22:52
"
Can anyone explain me why i can't use determination with deffiance banner? PoB shows that i don't have enough life. I know i miss something because when i checked this build pob it showed 7% unreserved life. Here is my pob. https://pastebin.com/DiDXc9Q7

Determination must not be linked because it takes 201% more reservation:
50% x 2.01 = 100,5%

Otherwise just remove arrogance it will be ok.
"
❄️ Increases to Life if you've taken Chaos Inoculation
❄️ Chaos Resistance (ONLY if you've taken Chaos Inoculation)

@ShakCentral, by CI you mean PA I guess.
I may be losing it, but I don't see the leveling gems in the POB notes, POB skills, or on the forum post. Only references to them like they're supposed to be there.
Are there any changes with this build with 3.21? It seems all the old masteries are still there for us, I don't see any that are missing after converting the tree, so I assume you can play this build as is? Maybe there are some new masteries that are worth looking at, but it would mean swapping out nodes to get them.

"
HangukHipHop escreveu:
I may be losing it, but I don't see the leveling gems in the POB notes, POB skills, or on the forum post. Only references to them like they're supposed to be there.

Very late response, so you probably figured it out already, but if you click on "Skills" and look at "Skill set: ", there is a drop down menu where you should be able to pick where you are in your progress there, and see the gems.
What are the pros and cons of this build (Occultist) vs the Elementalist version?

Im wanting to go cold DOT as my starter for this league but honestly didnt play much last league so idk what got changed really and not sure which to pick
"
Kyronami escreveu:
What are the pros and cons of this build (Occultist) vs the Elementalist version?

Im wanting to go cold DOT as my starter for this league but honestly didnt play much last league so idk what got changed really and not sure which to pick

I'd like to second this as well I'm looking to leaguestart it as well and wondering what the diffeence is as well as what content would be better to run with the build? I was doing blight maps last league with SRS and that worked well but wondering what cold DOT would be optimised to run
"
Kyronami escreveu:

The build is going to be converted into an elementalist when Shak edits the post soon™️
:)
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional