[3.21] ShakCentral's Cold DoT Elementalist For Everyone

First time playing this build, having a blast. just finished a wand, managed to annul multimod, and redeemer slammed cold exposure, pretty lucky! appreciate any advice on improvements, especially my gems.
using flesh and stone atm, prob removing that for portal or someting and adding aspect of the spider would be better, idk? I crafted everything myself

Última edição por vegeta1991 em 16 de jan de 2020 17:46:25
"
jdilly23 escreveu:
Anyone looking for a new shield?

I would like this :D
Última edição por dustiest em 29 de jan de 2020 17:44:25
What's the best endgame enchant for helmets. have a choice of 3 atm and getting bored of running labs.

Rime gaze with 30% temporal chains curse effect;
310ES Hubris with Vortex has 30% cd, but no -9% cold resistance to enemies; or
324ES Hubris with enemies have -9% to cold resistance and Discipline has 20% reduced mana reservation enchant.
Hi guys,

if you want to squeze even more single target dps, get a shield with "(50)% chance to shock attackers for 4 seconds on block"
"
Snowball_InHell escreveu:
What's the best endgame enchant for helmets. have a choice of 3 atm and getting bored of running labs.

324ES Hubris with enemies have -9% to cold resistance and Discipline has 20% reduced mana reservation enchant.

Personally I would go with 30% cd one any day everyday, even if it had only 240es.

The clear speed is so much better. On bosses it doesn't matter that much but I would still use because I'm used to the timing.

Does 20% discipline reduced mana allow you to fit another aura? If not it's pretty useless.

Rime gaze I would rather go with no helm (I dig my recharge rage too much) :D

Edit: I keep the typo :P
Última edição por roselan em 17 de jan de 2020 13:49:00
"
DemeDiX escreveu:
Hi guys,

if you want to squeze even more single target dps, get a shield with "(50)% chance to shock attackers for 4 seconds on block"

Last time I checked shock effectiveness depended on your lightning damage, so you will apply a 0% effectiveness shock that will just be discarded.

But don't take my word on it as I never dug into that. If I'm wrong, I won't be shocked-

... unlike the badness of my pun, which is pretty shocking. Annnnd I see myself out.

hi guys
I never follow the build/guide without seen result in the video but when I read 1st post and said wow im gonna make vortex build this time :D.
awesome guide dude. this is CD Project Red quality kinda work.
"
roselan escreveu:
"
Snowball_InHell escreveu:

Personally I would go with 30% cd one any day everyday, even if it had only 240es.

The clear speed is so much better. On bosses it doesn't matter that much but I would still use because I'm used to the timing.

Does 20% discipline reduced mana allow you to fit another aura? If not it's pretty useless.

Rime gaze I would rather go with no helm (I dig my recharge rage too much) :D

Edit: I keep the typo :P

Thanks for the reply and sounds good. Its my current helm and like you say, feels the best to run. Guess i will either re-fossil craft it again or run labd for the other helm that had discipline on.
Deathless Lvl 8 Awakener video is posted. Will be working on more soon!
Cold DoT For Everyone: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2661120
Última edição por ShakCentral em 17 de jan de 2020 23:21:28

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional