[3.9] Dual Void Battery 17M DPS Cold Snap, 12 power charges Low Life - everything is possible

I have one question... On your ring with mod inc es per power charge i check max roll is 3% and now I quality with tempering to 20q and only increase maximum es from 5 to 6% how u change the other mod ...?
Última edição por aslamx em 17 de jan de 2020 06:05:18
"
aslamx escreveu:
I have one question... On your ring with mod inc es per power charge i check max roll is 3% and now I quality with tempering to 20q and only increase maximum es from 5 to 6% how u change the other mod ...?

i dont know if its a bug or what. i know that there were a bug using catalyst on lightning precusors
Hello, I wanted to know if the +1 to charge power is very important? Since the price of them rose quite a lot in the ring, can I choose to only have energy shield and damage?
as im fairly new to the game was wondering if you could make passive skill trees that progress with the leveling?
i have 1,474 health but can't get malevolence to work someone help?
"
Usuarioah0 escreveu:
Hello, I wanted to know if the +1 to charge power is very important? Since the price of them rose quite a lot in the ring, can I choose to only have energy shield and damage?

get +1 on Rime gaze, on the rings only for end end game gear

on head é cheap and makes a lot of difference if u get good rings

Last league i used es/ damage on rings, were really good
"
Godly_Hikari escreveu:
as im fairly new to the game was wondering if you could make passive skill trees that progress with the leveling?

go left first and the shadow area last
"
Godly_Hikari escreveu:
i have 1,474 health but can't get malevolence to work someone help?

u need to level blood magic
Can u help me? my gear is not rly bad but only 8kES + remove jewel nodes in passive and put for ES and i can't reach +8k... almost every a lil harder boss just delete me :( + dmg is pretty low
Última edição por aslamx em 19 de jan de 2020 10:48:02
"
aslamx escreveu:
Can u help me? my gear is not rly bad but only 8kES + remove jewel nodes in passive and put for ES and i can't reach +8k... almost every a lil harder boss just delete me :( + dmg is pretty low

get soul thief u need to ajus your tree

try to get rings with 6% ES per power charge

get jewles with 8% increased ES

and u have 6 wrongs points on tree

and if u have more 30ex get any of these watchers eye

https://www.pathofexile.com/trade/search/Metamorph/9XPgyTK

and the jewel u have near CI is complety wrong

u cant have any item that gives flat cold damage
Última edição por Night_Zero em 19 de jan de 2020 18:50:41

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte