[3.16] Coldslinger | Vortex | Creeping Frost | League Start | SSF | CI/LL

Need eliminate this post haha sorry!
I was testing how to publish my build = (
Última edição por jcosovnikar em 28 de jan de 2021 09:41:21
Hi all, I have had a lot of fun with the build. I am still on the CI version but just got a shavs and got lucky with a quick 6 link. To go to low life do i need all of the gear or can you transition? Is the ring necessary? the amulet? i have the shield. Do you need all the jewels? Looking for advice on how to move to ll. thanks for any help.
The only 2 things absolutely needed for ll transition is shavs, shield and the amulet.

Hello! Here my LL, yesterday I made a big investment in gems. How do they see it?

In the tree, the 12 levels that I need to reach 100 will all be destined to complete the Cluster tree. Right now I am at 6500 ES, I will probably hit 8000.
This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/BtFxFHGG (slightly different from guide), I put cold snap to the spellslinger with frostbolt. In order to have just enough mana for Discipline, I have to have 2 Self-control notable skills.

Just killed A6, the LL is fun but not as tanky as I think. I die from times to times in T16, mostly from oneshot. The damage is good enough to clear and do bosses but any Harvest bosses takes forever to kill (or impossible like Heart of the groove).

What can I do from here? Running labs to get 15% mana reserved reduction for Rime Gaze? Outside of putting exalts (which I don't) to buy Awakened gems or +2 items I have no idea how to improve my damage or survivability.
"
presqueschierke escreveu:
This is my current build: https://pastebin.com/BtFxFHGG (slightly different from guide), I put cold snap to the spellslinger with frostbolt. In order to have just enough mana for Discipline, I have to have 2 Self-control notable skills.

Just killed A6, the LL is fun but not as tanky as I think. I die from times to times in T16, mostly from oneshot. The damage is good enough to clear and do bosses but any Harvest bosses takes forever to kill (or impossible like Heart of the groove).

What can I do from here? Running labs to get 15% mana reserved reduction for Rime Gaze? Outside of putting exalts (which I don't) to buy Awakened gems or +2 items I have no idea how to improve my damage or survivability.

Well...I mean...there's some pretty low hanging fruit here...

You took EE on the tree, but aren't proc'ing EE with your wand. There was a bolded underlined portion mentioning:

"DO NOT GET A WAND WITH ADDED COLD DAMAGE TO ATTACKS OR SPELLS.", and EE is the reason why. Hover over your lightning trigger spell and you'll see the added cold damage. Taking EE in that setup, is basically giving the monsters more cold res.

Change that wand -> qual your flasks -> Level up and quality your gems to 20/20 minimum -> Get a 22 cold DOT multi Rime Gaze for 1c -> Get Cold DOT Multi on your wand and your gloves...start small before thinking you need to jump to more reduced mana reserved and awakened gems when you got chaos level things to do now.
In terms of Cluster Jewels, what would be the most damage we could get out of them while fitting in the preferred criteria in the OP? Looking to optimize them to get some extra damage.
Any advice on how to craft the cold damage over time glove with good energy shield?
"
Nin10DoH escreveu:
Any advice on how to craft the cold damage over time glove with good energy shield?

1. Get some Hunter or Shaper gloves (fingerless silk gloves if possible for the extra spell damage implicit)
2. Use some dense fossils until you get high ES rolls (flat, %increased and eventually the dual mod)
3. Make sure you have full prefixes (add defence with harvest if needed to fill your third prefix)
4. Clean your suffixes, you need at least 2 free suffix or 1 if you already have cold res (block prefix + scour or harvest crafts to remove what you don't need)
4. Bench craft % cold res
5. Augment cold.

The only cold suffix available besides cold res is cold dot multi.
There are only 2 tiers for cold dot multi so you have 50% chance to hit T1. If you don't and got some more currency:

6. Remove bench craft (% cold res)
7. Remove cold (harvest craft)
8. Go to 4.

If you have even more currency you can go to double influence gloves adding Warlord influence and get up to 30% spell damage prefix

"
WINTERISCÜMMING escreveu:
"
presqueschierke escreveu:

Well...I mean...there's some pretty low hanging fruit here...

You took EE on the tree, but aren't proc'ing EE with your wand. There was a bolded underlined portion mentioning:

"DO NOT GET A WAND WITH ADDED COLD DAMAGE TO ATTACKS OR SPELLS.", and EE is the reason why. Hover over your lightning trigger spell and you'll see the added cold damage. Taking EE in that setup, is basically giving the monsters more cold res.

Change that wand -> qual your flasks -> Level up and quality your gems to 20/20 minimum -> Get a 22 cold DOT multi Rime Gaze for 1c -> Get Cold DOT Multi on your wand and your gloves...start small before thinking you need to jump to more reduced mana reserved and awakened gems when you got chaos level things to do now.

Thank you. Didn't realize that Add Cold damage is the culprit. I removed it from wand with Harvest (wand and gloves with cold DOT multi is expensive for me right now).

My gem is 20/20, flasks is 20%. Definitely feel the difference with damage input. I respec also 10 ES nodes to get Elusive nodes to be more tanky.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional