[3.16] Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist [Life based Chaos Autobomber]

purity of elements - 50% reservation in 3.16
As I know this is not implemented in POB
If you have at least 50% mana reservation efficiency (Charisma + 15% Mastery + 3x 8% efficiency nodes = 55%) you can use 3x 50% reservation auras (Malev, Determination, Purity) according to patch notes.
+ Despair aura has no reservation if you use Impresence.
Última edição por IdoNisso em 22 de out de 2021 10:50:32
"
f4ward escreveu:
Considering all the changes in 3.16 it's hard to recommend a single a setup.

Previously the tree was based on pretty extensive testing during the league (starting from Heist, when I first published the build), but this time I don't really have the option.

I have prepared a POB with 1 cluster and no cluster variants for both Armour and Evasion (4 in total).

2 Cluster variant seems unnecessary because of all the goodies on the tree, but would allow to maximize offense at the cost of defense.

Currently POB is not updated with current gem values so it's a bit hacky.

Under "Configuration" -> "Custom modifiers" there are additional values for Determination and Grace. You will need to comment/uncomment the relevant item when looking at defenses and activating the relevant Aura.

Purity of Elements is set to level 29, for the resistances that the new gem will grant.

I personally will start with the Armour variant and see how it goes from there. There will be more updates to the POB during the league, once I get some feeling about it.

Full guide will be updated during the league

POB:
https://pastebin.com/nUVeCTYb

p.s.
There are very good ideas in POBs from other posters in the last several pages. So you are welcome to review them as well

Why do you annoint "Corruption" You only save 1 passive point with that annointment
Hi, im following this guide, can you switch over to DO at level 68? or would it not work untill sertain items?

Like a 5 socket DO, would clear white maps?
"
AngryBurito escreveu:
Hi, im following this guide, can you switch over to DO at level 68? or would it not work untill sertain items?

Like a 5 socket DO, would clear white maps?

As long as you have decent chaos res, you are good :)
5 socket is enough for white maps
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Thank you @f4ward for the build ! <3

Few questions for you if you don't mind ^^

First, do you think that is an "ok" or even a "good" league starter build ?

I'm not as good as lot of people to make a build and i do like to follow build from the start to the end. This "Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist" seems really nice and i would like to follow it from the beginning ^^

Do you think some items like "Silverbranch" can help at low level ? or just focus on rare bow is way enough ?

I know the tree is new for everyone but is it possible to show us the tree at lvl 20, at lvl 50, at lvl 70 to help people like me ? It's a bit difficult to know where to go at first ^^

Once again, thank you !
I wish you a great weekend,

Have fun !
Its hard to get the offcolors on the DO because i dont have a clue where are the socket \ color recipes in this league lmao
Same as above. I managed to get 3R 1b 1G. Is there a usefull 3rd red socket before i manage to 6 socket and colour with enough jewlers?
Should I head to the left or the right of the tree first while I am leveling? Thanks!
"
Kiumino escreveu:
Thank you @f4ward for the build ! <3

Few questions for you if you don't mind ^^

First, do you think that is an "ok" or even a "good" league starter build ?

I'm not as good as lot of people to make a build and i do like to follow build from the start to the end. This "Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist" seems really nice and i would like to follow it from the beginning ^^

Do you think some items like "Silverbranch" can help at low level ? or just focus on rare bow is way enough ?

I know the tree is new for everyone but is it possible to show us the tree at lvl 20, at lvl 50, at lvl 70 to help people like me ? It's a bit difficult to know where to go at first ^^

Once again, thank you !
I wish you a great weekend,

Have fun !

I think it's an ok league starter. There are builds that are much faster, but it looks like there are plenty of people (me included) that started the league with this :)

Silverbranch is a good choice since CA gets most of the damage from levels.

Start with no cluster Armour tree.
Aim for Alacrity first so you have enough DEX for CA and fill the right side of the tree. When you get some points in dex, you can unspec it.
When done on the right side, fill the left side.

"
Foot escreveu:
Should I head to the left or the right of the tree first while I am leveling? Thanks!

See above. Right side first

"
AngryBurito escreveu:
Same as above. I managed to get 3R 1b 1G. Is there a usefull 3rd red socket before i manage to 6 socket and colour with enough jewlers?

Arrogance support
Caustic Arrow/Death's Oath Occultist - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2990048
Última edição por f4ward em 23 de out de 2021 18:11:55

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional