December Events - Mayhem, Endless Delve and Flashback

heist flashback while heist is actually running. ok got this...
not sure if its mentioned already, but how about bandit points or stats you can gain from them during endless delve? do we all get 2 points instead?
Delve event only 1 week :(
Goodbye world for 1 month
Thanks GGG, you are awesome <3
interested on the first two only...mayhem and infinite delve
INFINITE DELVE should be live already as when you finish the story and u want to make a new char instead of doing the FUCKING story again.

i've posted that idea ages ago...BTW
https://www.twitch.tv/sage_mga
Última edição por mega2k0 em 23 de nov de 2020 09:14:34
Fan boy hurted so bad...
"
Zenshii escreveu:
"
FramFramson escreveu:
LOL flashback but no Legacy items and event is voided so you don't even get your drops.

OH BOY I CAN'T WAIT TO HOP ON THE MADMAN TREADMILL FOR... NOTHING SPECIAL!

Hahahahahaha... Whose genius idea was this?

"
Mike_84 escreveu:
Well, what a waste on these events, instead of working on better normal leagues.

Voided leagues are completely pointless for the hoarders like me.
And a flashback from the actual 4-month long league, really, from the most trash and bugged league what most of us already quit 1 month+ ago and trying to forget it ever existed?

December 18 - Three-Week Heist Flashback

This event is NOT voided. (Items and characters WILL transfer to parent leagues at the end of the event)

Ppl write something:
1. without reading throughly the description
2. badly needing to correct glasses dioptries
3. suffering from ADHD or with the attention span of a goldfish
4. insert wildly odd or malevolent reason here

At least is half true (which makes it even more devious), no legacies
nice bout time
If you are going to face a real challenge, it has to be a real challenge. You can't accomplish anything without the possibility of failure.
That nice GGG, skin so cool. I look forward to each day until the start of the event. Thank you for creating this event!
I wonder how many times ppl would be willing to lvl up if this wouldn't be true.

"
Leveling multiple characters in the same event will not grant multiple mystery boxes
In order to get rid of clearspeed meta cap global movement speed at 100% but make all skills instant so everything feels great.
Última edição por PsVRTwo em 23 de nov de 2020 09:30:52

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional