[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

I've been having great fun with the build, spent some currency to try and get some nice stuff, next priority is fixing Quill Rain links, upgrading the Ele Hit gems and trying to get more accuracy in the gear. I'm usually not a totem fan but the playstyle is very smooth and great both for clearing and bossing, while being very safe since you don't need to attack or cast yourself.

I'd like someone with experience to check my current gear, I'm not sure the rare upgrades I've managed to get were better than the uniques, but I found them at good prices and went with it.
Best league started I've ever probably played. Started with budget gear can easly push atlas and with some time and currency can go futher. Atm mixed this build with some of poeninja top dps builds but still missing a lot of dps. Today I killed Sirus and Maven at lvl 9 awakening. Tips for upgrading gear for better dps appreciated.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/keiru64/ParowyWCiescie?i=0&search=class%3DHierophant%26skill%3DElemental-Hit%26name%3Dpar
"
kikeuy escreveu:
"
thomzon escreveu:
Hi all,

I have just noticed I have over 5k life without Kaom's on my ascendant, so with a few more levels I'll be able to consider equiping another chest.
What do you think are the best options ? I don't really feel like I need more defence, so I'd like something to help with POWER. Farrul's Fur looks good so that I'm always at full charges, + aspect of the cat is good for us on both its phases. The only drawback is the cost xD.

Any other idea ?

Im testing what I find to be the best defensive body armour for this kind of build (cant believe no one got immediately curious after the reveal of this armour) but since you are aiming for more dps I'll share my experience with Farrul´s.

Someone mentioned Farrul's to me and I´ve tested and put my thoughts on my guide about it.
Unless you craft some mirror insane chest+bow combo that renders Frostferno useless, Farrul is by far the best option on dps and also the quality of life from frenzy and power charge generation is almost as good as the increased dps.
The most notable downside so to say , is that you need an extra free suffix on your rings for craft the aspect but is totally worth it.

Edit. The cat aspect is a suffix.

Thanks for the feedback on Farrul's !

Also you're being a tease, what is supposed to be the "best defensive body armour" ? :D
"
thomzon escreveu:
"
kikeuy escreveu:
"
thomzon escreveu:
Hi all,

I have just noticed I have over 5k life without Kaom's on my ascendant, so with a few more levels I'll be able to consider equiping another chest.
What do you think are the best options ? I don't really feel like I need more defence, so I'd like something to help with POWER. Farrul's Fur looks good so that I'm always at full charges, + aspect of the cat is good for us on both its phases. The only drawback is the cost xD.

Any other idea ?

Im testing what I find to be the best defensive body armour for this kind of build (cant believe no one got immediately curious after the reveal of this armour) but since you are aiming for more dps I'll share my experience with Farrul´s.

Someone mentioned Farrul's to me and I´ve tested and put my thoughts on my guide about it.
Unless you craft some mirror insane chest+bow combo that renders Frostferno useless, Farrul is by far the best option on dps and also the quality of life from frenzy and power charge generation is almost as good as the increased dps.
The most notable downside so to say , is that you need an extra free suffix on your rings for craft the aspect but is totally worth it.

Edit. The cat aspect is a suffix.

Thanks for the feedback on Farrul's !

Also you're being a tease, what is supposed to be the "best defensive body armour" ? :D

XD
Maybe it was mentioned but since I wasnt around Heist I haven´t seen anything about it.
Anyway , I saw that thing and just went buy one on standard because I couldnt believe that was correct but it was:

Your totems just freeze mostly anything. EH itself have a high chance to freeze plus we also aim for a high crit chance which also freeze.
Freeze is another ailment so 10% more for EH.
Most of the corpses get shattered and thats GREAT.

Ideas:
-Using Yoke of Suffering you can totally replace Skitterbots for something else.
-I tried without success so far using Herald of Ice + Icebite for bigger aoe explosions+Frenzy charge generation but it doesnt seems to work with totems , only when I spam lets say Wave of Conviction+Culling strike
-This one does work, put hydrosphere on top of your totems and you will have a aoe spell that will pulse every 1/3 of second freezing anything that dares to enter said aoe , plus your totems also freeze , plus your totems also knockback , blind , etc. You only die on ritual if some AOE damage hit you.Haven´t done Simulacrum yet but I have the feeling that it should be very easy with this.

Not everything is that good as it seems tho.
-Some bosses just dont get frozen or at least, the freeze works differently(they can still moving and attacking)
-"Monsters action speed cannot be modified to below base value" and "Monsters have xx% chance to Avoid Elemental Ailments" mods on maps kinda ruin the interaction so you have reroll

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/2844110
That's very interesting, thanks ! If you manage to find an ideal combination to use with all that, it would be great to let us know.

I must admit that playing Ascendant Chieftain/Raider, with 6k+ life, running T13 currently, I don't feel like my defenses need boosting. The only thing I lack is MOAR burst damage against big targets. I'm gonna switch to unnatural instincts + the "offensive" scion tree soon, and when I get enough life in that mode to stay at 5K+ with Farrul, will try that. Also more sockets cannot hurt.

Speaking of Farrul, one great thing is that you can ditch Frenzy and use another bow attack with much better coverage for your Hextouch support. Also looking foward to that.
"
keiru64 escreveu:
Best league started I've ever probably played. Started with budget gear can easly push atlas and with some time and currency can go futher. Atm mixed this build with some of poeninja top dps builds but still missing a lot of dps. Today I killed Sirus and Maven at lvl 9 awakening. Tips for upgrading gear for better dps appreciated.

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds/char/keiru64/ParowyWCiescie?i=0&search=class%3DHierophant%26skill%3DElemental-Hit%26name%3Dpar

"
Hallgrimsson escreveu:
I've been having great fun with the build, spent some currency to try and get some nice stuff, next priority is fixing Quill Rain links, upgrading the Ele Hit gems and trying to get more accuracy in the gear. I'm usually not a totem fan but the playstyle is very smooth and great both for clearing and bossing, while being very safe since you don't need to attack or cast yourself.

I'd like someone with experience to check my current gear, I'm not sure the rare upgrades I've managed to get were better than the uniques, but I found them at good prices and went with it.

Hi keiru64 and Hallgrimsson,

Great to hear that the build is serving you guys well.

For gear upgrades, I would recommend checking out "26. Upgrade Reference List" in the guide. It's an easy checklist that you go through from top to bottom. If you still have questions after that, you can post again and I'll try my best to answer.

A quick note for Hallgrimsson, I assume rares to replace your unique is either the quiver and/or boots. Both looks great!

"
uiq escreveu:
Hello, a few leagues ago I played with a build from Lunasicc187, and now I tried this one, it's still a great build for all content

Thank you for sharing the videos and trying out this build again in it's new form! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Damn, I underestimated how good this build is for heist content. It's almost like heist was specifically designed for a totem build lmao.
Hi all,

So I've been setting some long term goal for the build, cause I might be pushing it the whole league. I started an "end-game" crafting document now that Harvest is back. This is purely for people with lots of time and wealth, as doing all of it "solo self found" is pretty unrealistic in my opinion.

Here is the document: https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1YvFkEB6ryVdF-i82Z_Pfp2M5ppT7UWVa_fJxKG1HZ7Y/edit?usp=sharing
I would be interested to have feedback on my choices of affixes and bases. I am also interested on feedback on the crafting process, as I'm not that experienced with it yet. I did not go into detail about the different res crafts to be capped as to remain a little bit flexible.

Thanks in advance and good luck to all :-)
Hey guys, looking for some tips on my next "big" upgrade.
Check my gear/tree/gems on my profile (character is called ЕлементаленУдар).
I'm playing the Chieftain/Raider variant.

I got my +4 Frostferno yesterday and I got an 18% crit quill rain.

I'm torn between a +2 amulet, an awakened hextouch for double curse or a bottled faith.
I'm also wondering if I should switch from +2 pierce boots to Atziri's Step for some spell dodge.

Build has been great so far - map clear is awesome and I got A8 Sirus down twice (working towards passives for A9).
I feel like boss dps is a bit low, but this has been my most successful starter so far.
Última edição por baiumbg em 24 de jan de 2021 12:09:03
I have been tinkering with a triple curse setup using a chest with extra curse, crit, life and life%

Life atm is just under 5k but will get higher when get to switch out my rimg and couple hp nodes.

Dmg is really good and been spamming 40% deli burials with ease, only dieing to oneshots and own mistakes.

My characters are public so can take a look i u are interested.

The gear is put to use today so alot of tunings will be made before continuing getting the build further from my part
Última edição por Dolmiir em 24 de jan de 2021 12:16:43

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional