[3.15] Elemental Hit Ballista Totem Hiero | Budget Friendly | League Start to Endgame

A huge shoutout to this build/guide!

I always wanted to test hiro and after i quit this league after like 1 week i just came back some days ago and tried this guide.

Its been a blast, i dont have all the op stuff like +4 frostferno or implicted Kaoms neither i run the 2 curse setup.

Killed Sirus 5 (i know its only 5) just about 30 minutes ago and he always insta phased - i couldnt believe my eyes.

Thanks for putting up this guide / build!
"
bartpio escreveu:

I'm up for a grind :)

Do you play standard ? If not the league ends soon, just saying.

"
bartpio escreveu:

What i like so far was the feeling when the combat focuses dropped. I forgot how satisfying it is, in trade league it's not as fun as in the SSF :)

Are you joking or serious ? You are not aware how lucky you are for the Jewels.
I have over 8000+ hours in POE and i know how often i got combat focus....... I am very happy, if i see them drop in trade league, which is very very very rare.
I dont know how to feel about Point Blank. I find myself in bossfights to stay max range from the boss. Therefore my totems always stay max range and actually lose quite a lot of damage.

Did someone did the math on PB and it is better to choose Point Blank?
Última edição por Logicmaker em 3 de abr de 2021 15:42:46
"
Logicmaker escreveu:
I dont know how to feel about Point Blank. I find myself in bossfights to stay max range from the boss. Therefore my totems always stay max range and actually lose quite a lot of damage.

Point Blank is alot better yes. Go read up exactly what Point Blank is on the poe wiki.

It is very simple, if you dont want to run near a boss and place totems short and then back away, just do the following:

Only for hard bosses(maven, sirus, shaper, elder, uber elder, uber atziri,shaper guardians,...): Remove Point Blank on passive tree and put it back after. Orb of regrets are not expensive.
"
Logicmaker escreveu:

If your playing style/totems are always/most of the time at max range from the enemy, then there's no reason to take Point Blank as it will be just a DPS decrease for you.
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Someone reached Delve Depth 1000 with this build today. Who is it? Check out the Announcement Section on the 1st post for the details! :)
My 3.15 take/update to Lunasicc187's OneShotKill Elemental Hit Hierophant Guide

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3005581
Just a quick update since i didnt have alot of time to play - so i got some updates not too fancy and just killed uber elder with this 0 deaths in like 2? minutes.

Got "kinda" lucky with double corrupt +1 max charge / +2 cold gems - else nothing fancy (no implict kaoms / quill rain)

People that look at this build and are not sure about it - try it !

small edit: dying sun and bottled faith helped alot in the later stages but are really not nessecary - since they will be expensive early on next league
Última edição por spiranz em 6 de abr de 2021 17:34:10
hey there,
thanks for the build! Im considering trying this build for 3.14. really dont like totems but Im rdy to change my opinion :-)
one question though: is it possible to do all Mavens special invitations, especially Feared and hidden?
"
Mikha_el escreveu:
hey there,
thanks for the build! Im considering trying this build for 3.14. really dont like totems but Im rdy to change my opinion :-)
one question though: is it possible to do all Mavens special invitations, especially Feared and hidden?

yes. did all encouter and challenges on this char in 3.13.
amazing build to start with, very cheap and dps absolute amazing, only one concerne for me past 95 lvl i get very hard to lvl up because of random oneshot :) but still very good ;)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional