[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

"
Mirathas escreveu:
Correct, all Points up to Constitution.

Ok, just got it. Will do that then. Thanks!

The pain attunment sounds good but i ve to give up belt and a lot of points for it. Cant do for now, probably should re arrange some points / equipment in the near future and try.
There we go, Build rewrite started.
Gonna work on the remaining sections within the next days.
"
Peaniz123 escreveu:

Easiest way to do this is Consecrated Ground 50% (Needs gifts from above ring for 100% uptime). Pantheon 30%, chaos resistance nodes above mind over matter 30%, mastery node 20% and 20% craft on ring. Doing this is very good since Pain attunement is 30% more spell dmg and you get to have curse immunity for basicly nothing.

Question ... at which Point does "Consecrated Ground" give -50% Curse effect?
I searched now all Wiki and such like:
https://pathofexile.fandom.com/wiki/Consecrated_ground

And cannot find any hint for 50% reduced curse effect.
OP post looks good!

I was just wondering about Energy leech support, instead of Concentrated Effect. Would mean same multiplier while not at full ES, but more AoE. And a bit less multiplier when at full ES... But, gaining 1.9% leech for ES.
"
StuartJDK escreveu:
OP post looks good!

I was just wondering about Energy leech support, instead of Concentrated Effect. Would mean same multiplier while not at full ES, but more AoE. And a bit less multiplier when at full ES... But, gaining 1.9% leech for ES.

Concentrated is out since long time, maybe you used outdated PoB or old Guide?

I replaced it with Increased Critical Strikes to reach ~100% Crit Chance.
Guide update progress: 90%
Missing:
* Gem section, look at PoB for now.

Please also share your feedback on the look and feel, Layout and Contents Especially if there is anything to improve.
Última edição por Mirathas em 21 de fev de 2022 10:38:28
"
Mirathas escreveu:
"
StuartJDK escreveu:
OP post looks good!

Concentrated is out since long time, maybe you used outdated PoB or old Guide?

I replaced it with Increased Critical Strikes to reach ~100% Crit Chance.

Oh!!! Yeah, i based my gems on the last update to first post hhaha.

So 6th link should now be Increased critical strikes (and makes a lot of sense). Noted
"
Mirathas escreveu:
"
Peaniz123 escreveu:

Easiest way to do this is Consecrated Ground 50% (Needs gifts from above ring for 100% uptime). Pantheon 30%, chaos resistance nodes above mind over matter 30%, mastery node 20% and 20% craft on ring. Doing this is very good since Pain attunement is 30% more spell dmg and you get to have curse immunity for basicly nothing.

Sanctuary ascendancy node.
"
Peaniz123 escreveu:
"
Mirathas escreveu:
"
Peaniz123 escreveu:

Sanctuary ascendancy node.

Oh my, its in the subtext, lol, thanks.
How friendly is this build for casual players without much currency? not only am I casual but also have atrociously bad luck with loot so I'd like to know how much investment I'd need to run red maps without much worry.

I'm currently not playing anymore because they've been butchering CWC and COC againd and against so if this build works and doesn't require some crazy budget like 10+ ex to get it off the ground I would gladly come back.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional