[3.24] Volatile Dead | CwC | Inquisitor | No Mana Balancing just pure CwC

i see, thanks for reply!
How do you maintain consecrated ground? new to templar and dont know if Sanctuary will work while cycloning
"
Solidux escreveu:
How do you maintain consecrated ground? new to templar and dont know if Sanctuary will work while cycloning

+ Pious Path (4sec. lingering COnsecrated Ground).
"
Mirathas escreveu:
"
Solidux escreveu:

+ Pious Path (4sec. lingering COnsecrated Ground).

ah. ty very much
Hi there, is there any recommendation for lvling and basic pob for start?. I'm just back for a while and really want to play this build. any help?
"
fdxfdcfd escreveu:
Hi there, is there any recommendation for lvling and basic pob for start?. I'm just back for a while and really want to play this build. any help?

Not that much but I usually go with Smite and allocate the attribute nodes first and head downwards first for stun immunity.

noticed its a bit more efficient to go this route as u gain 20 mana and 20 es, same amount of intel +10 dex :)

these add a lot of damage to the build now +14% to your current pob to be exact.

sad thing is, we would lose another rare, but i highly recommend them for levelling up!
Última edição por Cchris07 em 23 de ago de 2022 04:47:24
"
Mirathas escreveu:
"
fdxfdcfd escreveu:

Not that much but I usually go with Smite and allocate the attribute nodes first and head downwards first for stun immunity.

Thanks for your help I tried to use Wintertide Brand + Votex. But now, I got 4 link, and a staff but the dame is so bad. Does the main reason is the gem lvl ?
Última edição por fdxfdcfd em 23 de ago de 2022 06:35:25
just took a look at your character, your not using spell cascade, you NEED a 5 link and add spell cascade, as this triples your balls!

even then damage will be low until you get your hands on the staff from the build guide, they are about 10-15c though :) you can go for "% spell damage" and "% fire damage" on your staff for now, personally i used a sceptre as they have like 30% elemental damage as an implicit and you can craft some attack speed on them for cyclone too.

heres somewhat of a level up guide for you:
Spoiler
buy a pair of these they are so cheap and offer a lot of dps for levelling

heres an example for gem links, you can drop increased critical if your on a 5 link, but in order for it to work you must have spell cascade linked. (make sure to lock desecrate at level 1)

aim for this weapon as soon as you can

make sure you buy this ring its important to use too, they are 1c.

also another tip, i used this ring with flammability inside it until i completed the 2nd lab, i then put enfeeble inside it after and dropped it once i 4 socket/linked the staff. (also a 1c bargain :)

lastly here is a POB for a level 70 tree:

https://pastebin.com/geHPbWVN

this is my actual character so you can copy gem links ect as its pretty much a budget setup.

notes:

I use a -9 mana cost conquerors efficiency jewel socket in the tree. not sure if you need that i had one so i used it. a praxis unique ring can do the same job or a -mana cost ring craft.

determination aura is turned off as i have no link for enlighten/helmet enchant yet^
Última edição por Cchris07 em 23 de ago de 2022 08:30:20
"
Cchris07 escreveu:
just took a look at your character, your not using spell cascade, you NEED a 5 link and add spell cascade, as this triples your balls!

even then damage will be low until you get your hands on the staff from the build guide, they are about 10-15c though :) you can go for "% spell damage" and "% fire damage" on your staff for now, personally i used a sceptre as they have like 30% elemental damage as an implicit and you can craft some attack speed on them for cyclone too.

heres somewhat of a level up guide for you:
Spoiler
buy a pair of these they are so cheap and offer a lot of dps for levelling

heres an example for gem links, you can drop increased critical if your on a 5 link, but in order for it to work you must have spell cascade linked. (make sure to lock desecrate at level 1)

aim for this weapon as soon as you can

make sure you buy this ring its important to use too, they are 1c.

also another tip, i used this ring with flammability inside it until i completed the 2nd lab, i then put enfeeble inside it after and dropped it once i 4 socket/linked the staff. (also a 1c bargain :)

lastly here is a POB for a level 70 tree:

https://pastebin.com/geHPbWVN

this is my actual character so you can copy gem links ect as its pretty much a budget setup.

notes:

I use a -9 mana cost conquerors efficiency jewel socket in the tree. not sure if you need that i had one so i used it. a praxis unique ring can do the same job or a -mana cost ring craft.

determination aura is turned off as i have no link for enlighten/helmet enchant yet^

Thanks for your help. after get 5 link and the weapon. now damage x10 before. feel beter now :D.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional