[3.15] TotalQlimax's Mjölner Manabond Hiero - 27M+ DPS (14M+ Sirus), 10K+ eHP. All content viable!

"
Hey having a lot of fun with this.
Could you give me some tips on what to improve next?

I need some more new levels obviously.
Also gem quality is still in work.
Watchers Eye and the large cluster with supercharger is just to expensive right now. Maybe you see something else.

https://pastebin.com/snzmT4Gh

Would highly appreciate it.

Hi! Nice to hear that you are having fun with this Build. Your PoB looks good, but I've noticed that you are using a Level 1 Arcane Surge. Since you spend 64% of your Mana with Arcane Cloak you can easily use a Level 20 Arcane Surge, thats a big Damage increase at your current state. Itemwise I would focus on a helm enchant and a Watcher's Eye with only the Lightning Penetration modifier to begin with. There also exsists a "Manabond Penetrates 12% Lightning Resistance while on Low Mana" helm enchant which might be cheaper and can be more useful when you do not have an appropriate amount of penetration yet.

Edit:

"
Wondering if corrupted gloves with ele weakness would be good.
And or a curse on the ring.

I missed that part the first time I've red it. A curse on hit mechanic can be used for sure! I would prefer it on gloves since it is quite easy to hit the roll on Algor Mortis (cheap) compared to well rolled rare ones. Additionally with the required Attributes and still missing Chaos Resistance on the gear I would not like to spend a suffix on a ring. But keep in mind that shocks are a big deal in this Build. Since we are non-crit we leak shock chance where Conductivity instead of Elemental Weakness is a quite helpful tool.
Última edição por TotalQlimax em 2 de ago de 2021 06:34:59
OH you are absolutely right. Will level that up asap.

Thanks! I am kinda low on currency now so the WA has to wait but i can just go and try to farm the enchant myself i guess.

Thank you for the help and the build! Feels like the good old days.
hah finally a proper build for mjolner manabond hierophant, I am really excited to try this as it looks great.

It's also remarkebly cheap atm if we don't include the awakened gems.

However I do have a couple questions

I see you have elemental overload but also controlled destruction, meaning your highest crit chance is for cyclone at about 7.8%. Is this working well? I mean elemental overload is a big damage boost, but you don't seem to have a very reliable way of triggering this. Would adding increased crit chance to cyclone be worth it? considering space and increased manacost.

Also for flame dash, is it not better to use leap slam? I understand flamedash is a lot faster for in combat dodging, but using flame dash would trigger manastorm and thus reduce your defense since MoM won't have enough mana.

As for defense, the tree as it is gets very close to glancing blows. And can even be added without sacrificing any other nodes with enough levels, aka level 99. While this by itself doesn't give a lot more block chance, if combined with Rumi's Concoction alone you'd already get 64% attack block and 26% spell block.
And this can be further expanded on quite easily by taking the Sanctuary node and the Arcane Guarding node. These additions would bring the build to 75% attack block and 66% spell block. Though if these are taken other parts of the tree will have to be sacrificed.
the Sanctuary cluster also adds quite a lot of elemental resistances which should make gearing easier.
And the Arcane Guarding cluster also adds some damage which could help offset the damage loss from removing certain parts of the tree.

As for the chest, while replica Kaom's heart absolutely gives the most damage to the build. Would the Ivory Tower not also be feasible? With the Ivory Tower the chaos damage problem could be solved. In addition it would be possible to reserve 50% of our life if not more for Aura's and also use this reservation to trigger Low Life and thus Pain Attunement, which would offset the damage loss from not having replica Kaom's heart.
Granted this would mean that the Glorious Vanity jewel would have to be moved.
Perhaps the slot where currently the Watchers Eye is would be suitable?
It would unfortunately result in a lot of strength lost as well as the Dynamo cluster.
And perhaps if life does get reserved for at least 50% then Corrupted Soul might be less viable as a result. Although at current life pool, at 50% reservation the Ivory Tower would provide 900 energie shield from the reservation + 88 = 988 ES, which is more than the about 700 ES that Corrupted Soul would provide.
(and we don't really need a 6L Ivory Tower for the build so that isn't too expensive)

Sorry for the long rambly post. I'm just really excited.
some people might have trouble with equipping mjölner properly. If you have aquired atziri's foible, you need 309 strength to wield it.

Unfortunatly the game doesn't properly shows the reduced attributes from atziri's foible.
Hi!

"
I see you have elemental overload but also controlled destruction, meaning your highest crit chance is for cyclone at about 7.8%. Is this working well? I mean elemental overload is a big damage boost, but you don't seem to have a very reliable way of triggering this. Would adding increased crit chance to cyclone be worth it? considering space and increased manacost.

Yeah it is kinda working well, but you are absolutely right on this. Having about 6 attacks per seconds with Cyclone and 8% crit chance you should trigger Elemental Overload about every 2 seconds (statiscally speaking). But bad luck can mess up your Elemental Overload especially at the beginning of Boss fights. You might consider using a Bottled Faith instead of a second Movement Speed Flask for Boss fights to have an additional 5% crit chance.

"
Also for flame dash, is it not better to use leap slam? I understand flamedash is a lot faster for in combat dodging, but using flame dash would trigger manastorm and thus reduce your defense since MoM won't have enough mana.

When you would like to use Leap Slam you should at least link it with faster Attacks in my opinion. I guess you can use a Megalomaniac with Overlord and drop Fortify for Leap Slam in the Cyclone setup. I am a little afraid that it would still not feel like an appropiate Movement Skill, but let me know if it works out for you. I decided to use Flame Dash more wisely instead, i.e., after pressing Arcane Cloak or only when it is really required for certain dodge mechanics.

"
As for defense, the tree as it is gets very close to glancing blows. And can even be added without sacrificing any other nodes with enough levels, aka level 99. While this by itself doesn't give a lot more block chance, if combined with Rumi's Concoction alone you'd already get 64% attack block and 26% spell block.
And this can be further expanded on quite easily by taking the Sanctuary node and the Arcane Guarding node. These additions would bring the build to 75% attack block and 66% spell block. Though if these are taken other parts of the tree will have to be sacrificed.
the Sanctuary cluster also adds quite a lot of elemental resistances which should make gearing easier.
And the Arcane Guarding cluster also adds some damage which could help offset the damage loss from removing certain parts of the tree.

Since the nerf of Glancing Blows in 3.12 I would not recommend this Keystone without any Life Gain on Block mechanic, which is hard to obtain since the shield slot is blocked by Manastorm and we are not on Ascendant or Necromancer. At my current state of the Passive Skill Tree I would recommend to spend the remaining Skill Points for small cluster jewels with either Will Shaper or Scintillating Idea.

"
As for the chest, while replica Kaom's heart absolutely gives the most damage to the build. Would the Ivory Tower not also be feasible? With the Ivory Tower the chaos damage problem could be solved. In addition it would be possible to reserve 50% of our life if not more for Aura's and also use this reservation to trigger Low Life and thus Pain Attunement, which would offset the damage loss from not having replica Kaom's heart.

I think the Ivory Tower would be feasible, but in this case you would have to switch completely to Energy Shield and Low Life to have real benefits of additional Auras. I've mentioned that there exists such versions of the Build in the "Other versions of the Build" section.

"
Granted this would mean that the Glorious Vanity jewel would have to be moved.
Perhaps the slot where currently the Watchers Eye is would be suitable?
It would unfortunately result in a lot of strength lost as well as the Dynamo cluster.

Yeah, the strength lost is pretty much the crucial point. You could place it at the Eternal Youth location tho for an additional 6 Skill Points.

"
And perhaps if life does get reserved for at least 50% then Corrupted Soul might be less viable as a result. Although at current life pool, at 50% reservation the Ivory Tower would provide 900 energie shield from the reservation + 88 = 988 ES, which is more than the about 700 ES that Corrupted Soul would provide.
(and we don't really need a 6L Ivory Tower for the build so that isn't too expensive)

I like Corrupted Soul in this Build because we can utilize our Life leech and Life regeneration/recovery from Vitality and Indigon at an earlier stage of incomming Damage, while also conserving the Energy Shield pool. The 15% of max Life as Energy Shield is only a nice bonus in my opinion. In a Boss scenario of permanently incomming Damage we have a much higher Life recovery compared to Energy Shield recovery, so it is better to relax the incomming Damage on the Energy Shield pool in my opinion.

When I started this Build I hardly tried to sneak in Petrified Blood to get an additional 60/40 split on the Life pool so that we would end up with an overall 15% (0.5*0.5*0.6) of incomming Damage on Life while also enabling Pain Attunement. Unfortunately I could not find a way to make it.

So in conclusion I think Ivory Tower instead of replica Kaoms's is a viable option. As you have pointed out, you might result in less damage compared to replica Kaom's, but can also sneak in some more Gems and have better utility vs Chaos Damage as long as you haven't spend your Mana. For including more Auras like Zealotry I would suggest to take a look at the Low Life version at poe.ninja which also uses Prism Guardian. At this point I would like to quote a passage from my guide "in Path of Exile, as always, it will come down to a trade off".

Sorry for replying in a wall of text post, too. And thank you very much for your interessting remarks :)
Última edição por TotalQlimax em 2 de ago de 2021 03:43:07
What budget of this great build? Looks rly amazing, but i have about 5ex
Lovely build, was looking for something like this, dont have enough experience to make good builds myself yet.

i know it's somewhat of an expensive way but i think i am gonna go for a "replica shroud of the lightless" and fill that up with mana/hp/chaos res/chance to avoid stun jewels. will prob make the build cost go up by 20 ex or something though :D
You can take 2 split personality instead of unnatural instinct and pure talent,but u need more strengh on boots or ring, but i dont know how to fix the problem with fast mana recovery for defence and more damage after using arcane cloak. Anyway it cool build, i'll try it, thanks
"
What budget of this great build? Looks rly amazing, but i have about 5ex

Hi! The core items to make it work are Mjölner (10C atm), Atziri's Foible (15C atm) and Manastorm (1C atm). So quite cheap to start with. Nevertheless you can spend hundreds of Exalts to min/max in the late game ;)
"
Lovely build, was looking for something like this, dont have enough experience to make good builds myself yet.

i know it's somewhat of an expensive way but i think i am gonna go for a "replica shroud of the lightless" and fill that up with mana/hp/chaos res/chance to avoid stun jewels. will prob make the build cost go up by 20 ex or something though :D

Sounds like a good Idea. Let me know if it worked out for you :)

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional