[3.16]❄️Eye of Winter Spellslinger Occultist | Boss Killer | T17+ Beyond Farmer | LL & 40+Block

https://pastebin.com/YUkMngx9 can u check and tell me what i need more ?
I'm following the build and i have a question. Why is hydrosphere only level 1?
What do you think about Hydrosphere changes? How much it will nerf this build?
Just wanted give my opinion on trying this out in 3.18
(This is my experience from doing alch'd t16 maps and trying eater of worlds/shaper)

This build is just a mess now. It doesnt work even close to how it used to when it was originally made. I would rate the damage at about a 6/10 and the survivability at about a 4/10.

The changes to hydrosphere cut about 50% of the single target damage that you were getting and this being a "boss killer" type build it has completely bricked it. For clearing maps the damage is still fine, but I do have a 21/20 gem with a 5/20 awakened cold pen and 5/20 awakened added cold so Id imagine its be much much worse if you didnt have those. IF YOURE THINKING ABOUT TRYING THE BUDGET VERSION OF THIS JUST KNOW THAT YOUR DAMAGE WILL BE LACK LUSTER

Survivability is not good at all. Having a large es pool and es leech makes mapping fine for the most part until the second you get a lingering ailment, because when you do you can expect to die. ES leech is about the only layer of defense we have so the second you stop you are susceptible to literally anything killing you. Get ready to die by walking through a door and getting one shot before you can get an attack off, or getting a bleed on you and having no way to deal with it while you frantically try to get to the next pack to leech before you watch yourself slowly die because its going to happen A LOT. We also have no physical mitigation at all so getting crit is a death sentence. You know a build has issues when the boss of the Strand map has the potential to just outright one shot you because your leech will not heal you through the damage with 0 phys mitigation.

I wanted to see if I could get this build some more defense so I went the glancing blows route to see if it would help at all and even with getting to attack and spell block cap it still felt awful. I was living a bit longer than before but when that 25% chance to not block came through you can bet your booty that you're going to die. I'm sure that you could drop an aura and pick up determination and some armor nodes on the tree, but for that we'd be sacrificing what little damage we have left for the sake of staying alive and I just dont think that it's possible

I truly think the only way to make this build work is for it not to be a spellslinger build which is an absolute shame because I love spellslinger and its what drew me to this build in the first place.

TLDR; After playing this build for a few days and investing about 30-35ex in gear and gems, I would not at all recommend this build. From the damage nerf of hydrosphere to the complete lack of survivability outside of leech I can't in good conscious let someone else suffer the way I have suffered over these last few days. Save yourself the time and exalts and find another build
could this build be viable again in 3.19? or is it completely dead?
i see Inquisitors slinging EoW with success

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional