[3.18] Chaos Animate Weapon 😈 - Budget to MageBlood💎 88M DPS Unkillable All-Arounder

"

did you craft or buy your unset ring?
If you crafted it, is there a chance you can share how you did it?

bought it

you can craft it by spamming dense+bound fossils though to get ES + minion damage but its unlikely to hit the +2/+3
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey, decided to give your build a try and damage wise it is amazing, clearing everything super fast, however I'm struggling a bit with survivability. Dieing around mid 20s simulacrum because I just get destroyed by the mobs and then after it's really hard to get back in and summon the weapons before they kill me. Any tips on how I can increase my survivability?
Última edição por Filipe556 em 20 de nov de 2021 18:54:41
Oh yea I have delved on the build alright. Just died too much to continue down.
How does this compare to Soulwrest (in terms of damage and survivability)?
Does it matter in any sense what weapons we animate? Wondering if i should filter some out cause in big density maps i get sooo many potential animate weapons shown currently.
Thank you so much for your recommendations. My survivability skyrocketed after I invested no more than 0.7-0.8 ex.
Still I died once while doing shaper and twice during a8 Sirus. Visual clutter is a problem, can't see oneshots incoming
Playing this for a few days now, having a blast, just wish GGG could make AW going from your HO to map/maven invitation and don't remove while loading new area in Delve.
How do we deal with Bitter ritual, Died a few times to cold DOT beam

"
How do we deal with Bitter ritual, Died a few times to cold DOT beam

you can reset your ES with temporal rift or dodge with flamedash

"
Does it matter in any sense what weapons we animate? Wondering if i should filter some out cause in big density maps i get sooo many potential animate weapons shown currently.

you dont need to use an AW filter. you can animate weapons hidden from your filter.

"
Hey, decided to give your build a try and damage wise it is amazing, clearing everything super fast, however I'm struggling a bit with survivability. Dieing around mid 20s simulacrum because I just get destroyed by the mobs and then after it's really hard to get back in and summon the weapons before they kill me. Any tips on how I can increase my survivability?

more damage
I am a Mirror, I do not exist.
Hey I have a qestion about +2 duration. It's easier to vaal it with orbs or temple double corrupt? Working on getting one of those armours with orbs and I'm thinking if it's easier to get it with double corrupt

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional