(Discontinued) Odif's Build Guides for Newbies: Skeleton Mage Necro

Hi, first of all thanks for wonderful build, really having fun with it. However, I find that my damage is lacking at tier 9+ maps. Below is my gear
. What can I upgrade with 2 ex budget?
"
Shimmeron escreveu:
Hi, first of all thanks for wonderful build, really having fun with it. However, I find that my damage is lacking at tier 9+ maps. Below is my gear
. What can I upgrade with 2 ex budget?

Hi there!

- New Amulett with +1 Gems
- Aegis Aurora
- Stygian Wise or Darkness Enthroned with 2 nice Jewels
- Maybe Alberons for +1 Skelli
- Trigger Wand!!!
- Bone Helmet with + Socketed and +1 Skelli/Zombie Enchant
- Cluster Jewels (Rejuvenation, Blessed Rebirth, Vicious Bite, etc)

Good Luck!
Hello - just wondering where to socket the Dead Reckoning jewel? A previous post said to put it in the jewel socket the to left of the starting area for witch but the POE Planner links provided do not seem to allocate points to that socket. Is it okay to do this without messing up the build?

Thanks so much - the play style is fun and thank you for going into such detail for someone new like me.
"
Tuxino escreveu:
Hello - just wondering where to socket the Dead Reckoning jewel? A previous post said to put it in the jewel socket the to left of the starting area for witch but the POE Planner links provided do not seem to allocate points to that socket. Is it okay to do this without messing up the build?

Thanks so much - the play style is fun and thank you for going into such detail for someone new like me.

I was able to answer this myself - the jewel socket is allocated in the last poeplanner.com link in the main guide.
I just wanted to say that I used several of your build guides when I was first starting out and appreciate all your help! Know you have stopped for now but just wanted to let you know it was appreciated!

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional