[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 30M DPS | ALL CONTENT | All Budgets

Good afternoon Cassie! Yesterday I took out such an amulet, and I just can’t get rid of the thought of coming up with something with it and, possibly, with a staff.

Thoughts swirl around - with maximum shock run galvanic field. 21 stone level +3 amulet, +1 elemental concentration... Maybe I can get somewhere else :) Although I'm probably talking nonsense here xD
"
wdragonbsk escreveu:
Good afternoon Cassie! Yesterday I took out such an amulet, and I just can’t get rid of the thought of coming up with something with it and, possibly, with a staff.

Thoughts swirl around - with maximum shock run galvanic field. 21 stone level +3 amulet, +1 elemental concentration... Maybe I can get somewhere else :) Although I'm probably talking nonsense here xD

The final "more multiplier" threshold of galvanic field, of 17%, is obtained at gem level 28. Level 33 WOULD be the next threshold, but according to the wiki it cuts off and stops providing it.

Our final setup uses empower 4 (3 gem levels), Awakened Added Lightning 5 (1 gem level), Awakened Ele Focus 5 (1 gem level), and +1 gem level in the body armor corruption. Using just corruption and support gems, it gets up to 21+3+1+1=26. Then, with the +1 gem level corruption on shavs, it gets 1 more from empower and 1 more from itself, reaching 28.

Meanwhile, the amulet slot is giving us stun immunity, chaos res, and about 1500 ES.

A for effort, but there's no missing damage aura to obtain with the extra mana reservation. It's not worth the tradeoff.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Última edição por Cassie322 em 31 de ago de 2023 13:37:31
Hi Cassie, quick question about your build. I'm currently still going through the story acts and it seems that Steel Skin no longer works with CWDT. Do you have any suggestion for an alternative guard spell that does work with CWDT that I could use instead or should I just keep Steel Skin on my movement key?
"
FoggyHunter escreveu:
Hi Cassie, quick question about your build. I'm currently still going through the story acts and it seems that Steel Skin no longer works with CWDT. Do you have any suggestion for an alternative guard spell that does work with CWDT that I could use instead or should I just keep Steel Skin on my movement key?

This means your steelskin is higher level than your cast when damage taken requirement. You can fix that, an easy way is to just get a new level 1 steelskin from lily roth in act 6.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 escreveu:
"
FoggyHunter escreveu:

This means your steelskin is higher level than your cast when damage taken requirement. You can fix that, an easy way is to just get a new level 1 steelskin from lily roth in act 6.

Ah, I see. Thank you
I emptied my entire currency tab but buffed up a bit. Can you see if it worked out well, or change something? And as I understand it, now you need to look for the same helmet (or farm yourself) with a damage spell? I just doubt I'll ever get mageblood, my max was HH in 11+ years of playing expedition league (thanks Gwennen).
"
wdragonbsk escreveu:
I emptied my entire currency tab but buffed up a bit. Can you see if it worked out well, or change something? And as I understand it, now you need to look for the same helmet (or farm yourself) with a damage spell? I just doubt I'll ever get mageblood, my max was HH in 11+ years of playing expedition league (thanks Gwennen).

- You can enchant your boots, gloves, and helmet yourself. Use Tainted Blessing to enchant corrupted items in labyrinth.

- You can get another power charge ring.

- Your shavronne's wrappings can use 1-2 corrupted implicits.

- You can work on double corrupting a 21/20 anomalous vaal arc.

- Your punishment, vitality, purity of elements, cast when damage taken, wrath, clarity, enlighten, zealotry, discipline, and some of your damage skill gems can all be upgraded or alt qualitied according to the POB.

- Your flasks can be upgraded to higher tier mods of the same kind.

- All of your stuff can be upgraded to 30% quality with syndicate/tainted currency in some cases.

- Your jewels can be upgraded

- You can reach level 100 and use the second cluster jewel.

You're doing really good though, at the pace you're playing you could probably get mageblood if you commit to saving up.
Última edição por Cassie322 em 3 de set de 2023 16:50:39
Made some huge 3.22 changes. Please redownload the POB.
Good day. Not exactly sure, but did you update the pobb link? I did not notice any differences from the previous one (without a belt). But substituting your character with poe.ninja, the differences are immediately visible. I don’t quite understand the need for global protection tattoos at the moment. After all, a lot of ES is lost and some kind of spell damage? Also why did you decide to abandon vitality in favor of herald of ice? The presence of the 9th power charge is understandable to me, although it is a pity to spend extra points on access to 2nd curses.
"
wdragonbsk escreveu:
Good day. Not exactly sure, but did you update the pobb link? I did not notice any differences from the previous one (without a belt). But substituting your character with poe.ninja, the differences are immediately visible. I don’t quite understand the need for global protection tattoos at the moment. After all, a lot of ES is lost and some kind of spell damage? Also why did you decide to abandon vitality in favor of herald of ice? The presence of the 9th power charge is understandable to me, although it is a pity to spend extra points on access to 2nd curses.

My personal account character on ninja isn't finished yet, I'm following mostly the same build as I farm gear, with tweaks for my farming method. The POB provided in this thread is a hand-made list of all of the ideal gear setups for each budget bracket, not taken from a real character. My character in sanctum was nearly identical to the mageblood setup for every item slot (incl mb of course), though.

I'm using herald of ice on my character for farming "immune response" stacks of monsters in atlas blight encounters which are frozen by ice towers, it's not superior in any other case.

Intelligence provides our build only ES and mana. Global defense tattoos provide MORE es, extra armor, and the lost mana is more than we needed anyway. We also get a tiny bit of damage from global defense tattoos due to crown of the inward eye.

The notable tattoo is actually our 10th power charge. Power charges are pretty much always worth it for our build because we get not just the normal base crit from them, but also "more damage" from power charge on crit support+inner conviction timeless jewel, then: 8% mana regen, 8% extra crit, 8% damage, and 5% crit multi from the Disciple of the Forbidden area. With 9 power charges we had 72% 'more multiplier', with 10 we have 82%. That said it is not a mega massive upgrade on damage compared to 4 passive points elsewhere (probably 5% difference at most), but the 1% max lighting res for our melding setup is huge.

If it's been a day since you updated the POB, update again, I did some minor fixes yesterday.
Última edição por Cassie322 em 5 de set de 2023 15:31:47

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional