[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 30M DPS | ALL CONTENT | All Budgets

"
AlvanJustice escreveu:
Also, how important is it to change to Shavronne's wrappings?

Im currently using a tabula. Is it better to change to a non 6 link shavronne, or continue using the tabula till i somehow managed to save up to shavronne's?

Seeing that its 2div++, its kinda hard to attain it.

Start with 4 link shavs and thunderfist. We have two main skills so the 6-link is less important. Shavs is so we dont get instakilled by chaos damage
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
"
Cassie322 escreveu:
Start with 4 link shavs and thunderfist. We have two main skills so the 6-link is less important. Shavs is so we dont get instakilled by chaos damage

Can you help with my hero? He is killed with one blow on maps 70 lvl. What to improve first? I have 50co.

Ksen_InqGArc

Im newbie player.

My char have

Life 1 485
Mana 775
Energy shield 1 686
Armour 1 615
Evasion rating 549

Here link to my char items and tree https://poe.ninja/pob/xZw

UPD: I refound skill Ghost Dance. And now I have better survivability (two hits) :)
Última edição por xenom39 em 27 de dez de 2023 02:27:30
The links to your atlas passive tree aren't loading. Do you perhaps have a secondary link? Thanks!

P.S Really enjoying the build so far.
Última edição por Tribly em 27 de dez de 2023 16:57:34
"
Tribly escreveu:
The links to your atlas passive tree aren't loading. Do you perhaps have a secondary link? Thanks!

P.S Really enjoying the build so far.

I replaced the links, since poeurl isn't working
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
hi should i get a precursor or circle ring?
if so which mods should i look for?
how about the wildwoods?
"
Snipemaster escreveu:
hi should i get a precursor or circle ring?
if so which mods should i look for?

circle is typically better unless it's a very good precursor, resistances and attributes are good
I love the build, been playing it this league.

Infused, how do you have this notable? When I equip Militant Faith I lose it.
It says it's from Oils, but I just invested in Golden Oil for Whispers of Doom annoint. Just curious how this is done to get both in the build, thanks.
Última edição por nedry em 29 de dez de 2023 00:17:14
"
nedry escreveu:
I love the build, been playing it this league.

Infused, how do you have this notable? When I equip Militant Faith I lose it.
It says it's from Oils, but I just invested in Golden Oil for Whispers of Doom annoint. Just curious how this is done to get both in the build, thanks.

You picked up a bad seed one, find one that doesn't transform your notables, based on the number sacrificed to dominus.

https://vilsol.github.io/timeless-jewels/tree
Two noob questions:
1. What should i focus on getting next to upgrade build? https://pobb.in/KXcb-mAMx6Yt (Im using ventor's gamble only for farming maps)
2. At what point should i switch to Annihilating Light?

Thanks in advance.
Última edição por HDachebot em 29 de dez de 2023 16:09:43

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional