[3.24] Cassie's ⚡ Galvanic Arc ⚡ Inquisitor | 20M DPS | ALL CONTENT | League Starter

"
Cassie322 escreveu:
"
Wicked-Vortex92 escreveu:
Hello, is the necklace the main thing that gives us defenses?
How do we survive t16 maps?

i love the build tho

Yea the amulet is super OP

After you have it, the amount of leech we run makes it much more OP

Awesome, can't wait to get my hands on it!

- Thanks for replying!
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
Hey Cassie322, thank you for sharing this build.

I'm about to buy Mageblood and I'm wondering if I should switch to The Annihilating Light or keep going with Shimmeron. At the moment I'm struggling a little with survivability so not sure if its worth to sacrifice chance to block, extra armor/ES from shield. Still missing around 1k ES and I'm thinking about going for spell suppress chance, what do you think?

Cheers!
"
Szubrawski escreveu:
Hey Cassie322, thank you for sharing this build.

I'm about to buy Mageblood and I'm wondering if I should switch to The Annihilating Light or keep going with Shimmeron. At the moment I'm struggling a little with survivability so not sure if its worth to sacrifice chance to block, extra armor/ES from shield. Still missing around 1k ES and I'm thinking about going for spell suppress chance, what do you think?

Cheers!

Mageblood tends to feel a lot better because things that otherwise were alive to damage you end up on the ground dead. However, there is an aegis mageblood variant you can try which is much much tankier, and you can probably spell suppression cap it too this season with the help of charms. It will be somewhat slower for mapping but far more tanky.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Hello again!

Can you check my PoB and give me some tips to what i should focus on upgrading and if i've done something wrong? i do very good, atleast in tier 6-7 with lots of wisps.
i'm farming for Power charge rings atm, its not easy to get them, but i really want them. and i had no luck in getting helm with PC on.

I would like to do tier 14+ with wisps too and also survive a little better, since it's quite easy to die if you dont play it really safe.

I tried searing exarch as a yellow map, with really easy mods but i got rekt.

the normal one was pretty easy tho.

at 6 PC i have 100% crit.

I can also use every aura without enlighten, but i guess for to use higher clarity i need it?

i just really want to know what i should be focusing on beside Power charge rings, really.. would love to be really tanky too :'D

*edit* - How do you have so much leech? i dont have near as much as you do on your pob at all..?
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
Última edição por Wicked-Vortex92 em 22 de jan de 2024 15:01:39
"
Hello again!

Can you check my PoB and give me some tips to what i should focus on upgrading and if i've done something wrong? i do very good, atleast in tier 6-7 with lots of wisps.
i'm farming for Power charge rings atm, its not easy to get them, but i really want them. and i had no luck in getting helm with PC on.

I would like to do tier 14+ with wisps too and also survive a little better, since it's quite easy to die if you dont play it really safe.

I can also use every aura without enlighten, but i guess for to use higher clarity i need it?

i just really want to know what i should be focusing on beside Power charge rings, really.. would love to be really tanky too :'D

*edit* - How do you have so much leech? i dont have near as much as you do on your pob at all..?

You listed a lot of the stuff you need, but playing on console is like playing on SSF, and this build is not designed for that. Stuff is meant to be purchased from other players.

I don't see any huge mistakes on your build, you're just dealing with the much slower progress not being able to trade on PC league.

I can see you're struggling on mana, the combination of sap psyche on cluster jewels x2, enlighten, and clarity 10 should cover that.
Prejudice is a burden that confuses the past, threatens the future, and renders the present inaccessible.
Última edição por Cassie322 em 22 de jan de 2024 18:49:11
Yeah, it does feel abit like SSF on console, but it's not too bad really.

i got enlighten to 3 and high level clarity. i'll get another sap psyche and it'll be better. it's already much better on the mana tho!

Thanks again!
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
"
Cassie322 escreveu:
"
Hello again!

You listed a lot of the stuff you need, but playing on console is like playing on SSF, and this build is not designed for that. Stuff is meant to be purchased from other players.

I don't see any huge mistakes on your build, you're just dealing with the much slower progress not being able to trade on PC league.

Once you have power charges (power charge passive gives mana regen per power charge) and 2x sap psyche you won't need the higher level clarity any more, which makes room for a bit more flexibility or perhaps vitality. Glad you're doing well!
Última edição por Cassie322 em 22 de jan de 2024 20:09:46
"

I would like to do tier 14+ with wisps

Most likely you die because of the blue wisps, try to get 50% crit reduction on chest or find the amount of blue wisps you cant handle on desired map tier. Also cap your resists as seems you have a pretty big hole.
"
Szubrawski escreveu:
"

I would like to do tier 14+ with wisps

Most likely you die because of the blue wisps, try to get 50% crit reduction on chest or find the amount of blue wisps you cant handle on desired map tier. Also cap your resists as seems you have a pretty big hole.

thanks, i know the blue mobs are doing big damage on me, but i can mostly handle it, atleast in tier 5-6. i just gotta play the game and progress my character further.
i have 75 ( 76 on lightning )resist on everything also 75 on chaos.
Explosive Trickster!
Explosive Champion!
Grrrrr!
Cassie322, why do you use PC on crit support (in Thunderfist setup) seems like Arc is sufficient source of PC, atm I have 82% CC on Galvaic Field and wondering if changing PC on crit support to Increased Critical (to have 100% CC) or Empower (to get more DPS) support would be better, em I missing something?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional