[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"

you can get resistance on the flask suffix
try to get more levels and and get res on tree

going rare ring will give more omni and resistance

Thanks sir, is there a workaround to get the 4th flask without the super expensive flask % effect cluster? (craftable?)
"
FateAvrnicus escreveu:
"

Thanks sir, is there a workaround to get the 4th flask without the super expensive flask % effect cluster? (craftable?)

No, not possible you can try with the 10 ex cluster without fasing
it should be possible, try it.
get 20% charges gained on jewel

you need 72% duration and 101 flask charges gained I think
or perhaps 95% charges gained.
Popping my head back in here after watching the league reveal because there are confirmed to be no balance changes!

So what i'm wondering, and i'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but any suggestions for scion league starter builds that can then spec into this later?

100% playing this build as my first character next league.
"
infinimer escreveu:
Popping my head back in here after watching the league reveal because there are confirmed to be no balance changes!

So what i'm wondering, and i'm sorry if this is a bit off topic, but any suggestions for scion league starter builds that can then spec into this later?

100% playing this build as my first character next league.

Here are some ideas right in this forum!

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-forum/436

https://poe.ninja/challenge/builds?time-machine=day-3&class=Ascendant

You can swap to this build cheap, you don't need 9% cdr, which is default in this copy paste guide

to work with 0% cdr, you can use reduced skill effect and 2 - to dust and no less duration, some combination, you check in pob for Skeleton Duration in the Calcs tab/section

there is occultist versiion as well, easier to level up
Última edição por Akshay em 6 de mai de 2022 00:16:41
Drought Bringer archnemesis mod will kill you if it disables oloroth's flask, we need to find out how it interacts with flasks before you can play this play this build.
"
Akshay escreveu:
Drought Bringer archnemesis mod will kill you if it disables oloroth's flask, we need to find out how it interacts with flasks before you can play this play this build.

Does this applies to starter you've mentioned in a post earlier or to the whole build?
"
Nosorozhek escreveu:
"
Akshay escreveu:

Does this applies to starter you've mentioned in a post earlier or to the whole build?

That's for the main whole build, if rare monsters have this modifier, then it will instantly kill the build

We should be able to find a workaround with full patch notes or data mining, some way to mitigate temporary flask downtime.

Starters builds are fine. I am not sure if you have anything in particular.
"
Akshay escreveu:
"
FateAvrnicus escreveu:
"

No, not possible you can try with the 10 ex cluster without fasing
it should be possible, try it.
get 20% charges gained on jewel

you need 72% duration and 101 flask charges gained I think
or perhaps 95% charges gained.

Hello sir I attempt to achieve this, the 4th flask seems running but it doesnt run in sync with the other 3 flask? then i died of suicide I let keep this going on map lol. i'm at 70% duration 97% charges gained. Am I just missing the 2% or what else that i'm missing, any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Edit: Find the culprit, one of the notable for flask charge gained is increase duration, this caused skeleton to last too long to start the loop.. ffff
Última edição por FateAvrnicus em 6 de mai de 2022 19:04:04
Hi sir, finally I got the 4th flask working, 100% + charge gained, but not sure why, if I did not kill monsters for a while I will eventually died of suicide lol. what am i missing here? any pointers and advice would be greatly appreciated. have 20 ex left to shape the build more before league ends. thanks for this again. Pob: https://pastebin.com/N4ePkJ9q
"
FateAvrnicus escreveu:
Hi sir, finally I got the 4th flask working, 100% + charge gained, but not sure why, if I did not kill monsters for a while I will eventually died of suicide lol. what am i missing here? any pointers and advice would be greatly appreciated. have 20 ex left to shape the build more before league ends. thanks for this again. Pob: https://pastebin.com/N4ePkJ9q

What's your flask duration? is it more than 72?
Also you can Anoint Counter-Weight for amulet
And just use 3 points to allocate utmost intellect

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional