[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

It works, if you run out mana, loop will stop.
Just swap back again to restart.
Thank you! Much appreciated
Thanks for the guide enyoing it since Sentinel.
Unfortunately, I cannot find a solution to fix the flask loop.

The calculator claims that my coefficient is over thr required one, but the loop bricks after some cycles, randomly.

Quite annoying when you are setting up Expeditions or other encounters :D

This is driving me crazy ...

I think I need to invest my last penny on tft flask enchant to be on the save side...
"
WildDachs escreveu:
Thanks for the guide enyoing it since Sentinel.
Unfortunately, I cannot find a solution to fix the flask loop.

The calculator claims that my coefficient is over thr required one, but the loop bricks after some cycles, randomly.

Quite annoying when you are setting up Expeditions or other encounters :D

This is driving me crazy ...

I think I need to invest my last penny on tft flask enchant to be on the save side...

are you taking too much damage to life?
Hello everyone.
Guys, what do you think bout Crucible nodes? What the best option for us?
Looks like reduced flask effect great for defensive and crit/cooldown recovery rate for offensive. But what about "Ice Spear and Ball Lightning fire Projectiles in a circle & Ice Spear and Ball Lightning Projectiles Return to you"? Does Ice Spear deals damage again when it comes back to you?
"
Akshay escreveu:

are you taking too much damage to life?

I am standing in my hideout without taking any damage. I mean even just running the flask in my h/o does not work after some time. The flask loop just stops.

Forgot to mention that in my OP.
Última edição por WildDachs em 15 de abr de 2023 11:25:51
"
CakeOK escreveu:
Hello everyone.
Guys, what do you think bout Crucible nodes? What the best option for us?
Looks like reduced flask effect great for defensive and crit/cooldown recovery rate for offensive. But what about "Ice Spear and Ball Lightning fire Projectiles in a circle & Ice Spear and Ball Lightning Projectiles Return to you"? Does Ice Spear deals damage again when it comes back to you?

Assuming it is the same as with Nimis last league - Ice spear does not deal damage to the same target again, and projectiles split from snipers mark cannot hit the target they split from.
And since Nimis decreased singletarget dps noticeably, I would stay away from the mastery if it works the same.
"
Cahir_aep_Ceallach escreveu:
Assuming it is the same as with Nimis last league - Ice spear does not deal damage to the same target again, and projectiles split from snipers mark cannot hit the target they split from.
And since Nimis decreased singletarget dps noticeably, I would stay away from the mastery if it works the same.

Thx for answering!
So, i will keep my eye on crit/cdr nodes then :)
Hi, I have weird problem. The loop wont start and i tried everything.

According to calculator i should have minumum -6 chaos res (since i already bought the gear i thought maybe using chaos res flash could help to loop if it works etc.) But I couldnt make it work for some reason.

Am I missing something there?

https://pobb.in/ebm-2HOeEqUG
"
Onvious escreveu:
Hi, I have weird problem. The loop wont start and i tried everything.

According to calculator i should have minumum -6 chaos res (since i already bought the gear i thought maybe using chaos res flash could help to loop if it works etc.) But I couldnt make it work for some reason.

Am I missing something there?

https://pobb.in/ebm-2HOeEqUG

Since you have 4 dust (59% reduced) you need to spec out of Window of Opportunity.
Última edição por WildDachs em 15 de abr de 2023 12:20:01

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional