[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

"
Zyememe escreveu:
Hey I noticed you ticked enemy is shocked for the cluster jewel's shocked enemy take 25% inc cold dmg.

How do we shock the enemy? Where does the shock come from?
Crits from inside of the sigil?

Yeah I removed the sigil from the cdwt and cast it myself. I try to mouse over bosses so you can see the shock there.
"
phillyphresh215 escreveu:
How does this build compare to the omni version? I currently have an omniscience amulet and 15 ex lying around and wondering if i should sell and pivot to this or go with omni version.

Omni way more damage and certainly better. There is another dude here a lot pages ago that did omni with spell suppression by using forgotten jewels with raiders.

Personally omni is going to be easier because of the raw damage it does. It can ignore certain mechanics.

This is not a cheap build anyway to get to the level I got.
"
nicholaiilam escreveu:
hi guys, can ask if is it my own HP problem

that during mapping i keep get random oneshot. at lvl89 quite frustating.

First option
72% flask duration and 95% flask charges gained

Second option
77% flask duration and 85% flask charges gained
"
enzrazer escreveu:
Hi, Nice guide. I tried it, but sometimes i die instantly without being hitted. Can someone tell me what is the reason? Here is my pob https://pastebin.com/whxz3rER
Also i cannot equip 4th to dust cobalt gem, because my loop breaks.

use flask clusters, only 3 to dust required
Managed to actually play the build without needing omniscience or purity of elements to run asnnihilating while still being overcapped on res. So far I'm fairly tanky and going strong. Thinking of replacing the quicksilver for kiara's just to swap pantheon and get chill immunity as chill ground is absolutely toxic this league.

Spoiler

Also working on running a 4th flask but im taking the slowly self reroll way until I rebuild an other 26ex for the 2 jewels otherwise and then well I guess omniscience setup is the only thing left after that.
Última edição por Wyra em 1 de jun de 2022 05:31:24
Hey guys, i'm kinda casual to the game(Never killed any bosses), just like to run some T16, but i have 30ex this league. Can i do this build without omniscience and run some consistent T16 sentinel maps without dying?
For anyone interested, I've done the following:

5 Flasks active permanently.
Not using The Traitor from Balbala.

2050 Omni.
203% perma movespeed.
27% breakpoint.

https://pastebin.com/BMdSsrM9
"
Wyra escreveu:
Managed to actually play the build without needing omniscience or purity of elements to run asnnihilating while still being overcapped on res. So far I'm fairly tanky and going strong. Thinking of replacing the quicksilver for kiara's just to swap pantheon and get chill immunity as chill ground is absolutely toxic this league.

Spoiler

Also working on running a 4th flask but im taking the slowly self reroll way until I rebuild an other 26ex for the 2 jewels otherwise and then well I guess omniscience setup is the only thing left after that.

nicely rolled resistances on items, you have chaos resistance, are you sure your dps is maximum, check in calculator, you need to have lot more life
"
miyashiro escreveu:
Hey guys, i'm kinda casual to the game(Never killed any bosses), just like to run some T16, but i have 30ex this league. Can i do this build without omniscience and run some consistent T16 sentinel maps without dying?

yes easily
"
For anyone interested, I've done the following:

5 Flasks active permanently.
Not using The Traitor from Balbala.

2050 Omni.
203% perma movespeed.
27% breakpoint.

https://pastebin.com/BMdSsrM9

can you make a video?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta: