[3.24] CWDT Ward Loop Scion, very easy guide [15 divines]

it took me a long time to properly figure this build out when i played it 😂 so glad to see there is a proper guide out there for people who are having issues
"
crazypearce escreveu:
it took me a long time to properly figure this build out when i played it 😂 so glad to see there is a proper guide out there for people who are having issues

Waiting for the patch notes to update the guide or insta delete
Perhaps add a simple calculator as well, we will find out
Última edição por Akshay em 26 de abr de 2022 06:11:37
"
Akshay escreveu:
"
crazypearce escreveu:

yea this was my last character and i kinda stopped playing the league. might have to come back and play my character before the league ends because i'll be surprised if it works after the next patch
"
Akshay escreveu:

hi bro, thx for share this build...
I have a question, maybe you can help me... sometimes i die instantly when i swap weapons, i dont know why :/ with occultist build
https://pastebin.com/D6tMswiZ

Any help is appreciated :)
"
IverzonX escreveu:
"
Akshay escreveu:

hi bro, thx for share this build...
I have a question, maybe you can help me... sometimes i die instantly when i swap weapons, i dont know why :/ with occultist build
https://pastebin.com/D6tMswiZ

Any help is appreciated :)

increase your ward to 1500+
and get some chaos resistance, around 40 ish
Hey

Thank you for the build guide. Never would have thought i'd find a build that was so fun to play!

I'm praying to all that is holy that it survives the patch notes. I'm so sad that i only started playing it in the past week and would love to have more time with it next league.

I'm a little curious how to improve the build from where i am at right now if it even needs improvement. The dps certainly isn't lacking,, i've never killed bosses this fast before. Survivability probably could be better though.

PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/Y1QxXmSP

The only issue i have (outside of random one shots because i was bad and got hit by a big boss ability) is that i always have to weapon swap twice for the loop to keep working. The first swap always stops. I'm fairly certain it's because i run out of mana and the second swap works because i'm recouping mana from self damage after the first swap and that's enough to keep it sustained. Is this right?

Do you have any quick fixes for that?

The only other "goal" i had was to get forbidden flesh/flame with Pathfinder or Deadeye but they are like 70-100 ex each and i spent every single exalt on this build so i've pretty much given up hope getting them in time for league end.

Either way again thanks for the build, this is one i will always remember even if it gets killed next patch just because of how fun it is. It's so satisfying to walk into the feared and clear it in 20 seconds lol.
Hi thanks for the build! This is one of the most creative build and very fun to play! I'm doing the budget build and it's already comfortably speeding through t16 content. can't wait to sink some more of my unused currency. I have some questions:
1. Sometimes my loop ends for unknown reason. I noticed this notably during RF. still cant find out the culprit, is it the stun? stun from enemies stopping the loop? or silence?
2. when swapping like 1 out of 10 i get killed instantly. this must be because of the invulnerability phase when entering new place. but there's times when I died when swapping, i hope this is just desync, any ideas or advice will be very appreciated!
"
infinimer escreveu:

The only issue i have (outside of random one shots because i was bad and got hit by a big boss ability) is that i always have to weapon swap twice for the loop to keep working. The first swap always stops. I'm fairly certain it's because i run out of mana and the second swap works because i'm recouping mana from self damage after the first swap and that's enough to keep it sustained. Is this right?

In helm put skeleton first then forbidden rite at last
In weapon swap gem slots freezing pulse with arcane surge

You are using normal CWDT, that means you need 3625 life with single heartbound loop
right now you are doing only the half the damage

Either use 2nd heartbound loop or switch to Divergent CWDT and with rare ring, get chaos resistance, it helps mitigate FR damage. I added calculator in the post, you can use it
If you have more than 2510 life, then some chaos resistance is needed to mitigate FR damage, assuming your ward less than 1900.
"
FateAvrnicus escreveu:
Hi thanks for the build! This is one of the most creative build and very fun to play! I'm doing the budget build and it's already comfortably speeding through t16 content. can't wait to sink some more of my unused currency. I have some questions:
1. Sometimes my loop ends for unknown reason. I noticed this notably during RF. still cant find out the culprit, is it the stun? stun from enemies stopping the loop? or silence?
2. when swapping like 1 out of 10 i get killed instantly. this must be because of the invulnerability phase when entering new place. but there's times when I died when swapping, i hope this is just desync, any ideas or advice will be very appreciated!

You are missing blessed rebirth jewel, your jewel has Renewal, that's incorrect. The minion jewel, check this.

Or you can buy Anomalous summon skeleton, that's the first upgrade.

make sure flask effect is on before you turn on loop
Última edição por Akshay em 30 de abr de 2022 22:26:49
"
infinimer escreveu:
Hey

Thank you for the build guide. Never would have thought i'd find a build that was so fun to play!

I'm praying to all that is holy that it survives the patch notes. I'm so sad that i only started playing it in the past week and would love to have more time with it next league.

I'm a little curious how to improve the build from where i am at right now if it even needs improvement. The dps certainly isn't lacking,, i've never killed bosses this fast before. Survivability probably could be better though.

PoB is here: https://pastebin.com/Y1QxXmSP

The only other "goal" i had was to get forbidden flesh/flame with Pathfinder or Deadeye but they are like 70-100 ex each and i spent every single exalt on this build so i've pretty much given up hope getting them in time for league end.

Either way again thanks for the build, this is one i will always remember even if it gets killed next patch just because of how fun it is. It's so satisfying to walk into the feared and clear it in 20 seconds lol.

Calculator, if you want chaos resistance

https://instacalc.com/55602

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional