[3.21] CwC Arc Manabond Build | Hierophant | Crucible | Path of Exile 3.21

"
Legend559 escreveu:

I might be too used to necromancer leveling but this was God awful. Even videos on the build will say kitava is a struggle...

I dropped the weapons and my gloves, through on a one with nothing gem and my dps jumped to 20k...

Because it's not recommended to level with this build. You're much better served levelling as something like Arma Brand until you are a higher level and can equip the uniques needed. As other players have already said.

To compare it to something like one with nothing/hollow palm which is one of the best levelling twink builds is kind of questionable.
"
Alavar escreveu:
Which guide is better for a first time Mjolner enjoyer...This one or the OneManaLeft guide on youtube? Thanks a lot in advance...

onemanaleft is more detailed. he has a leveling video as well.
Hi, I've tried this build and can't figure out why I'm doing about half of the DPS from your POB.

Can someone please check to see what I'm missing?
https://pobb.in/5WWxB95715Gy
Hey Guys,

I tried to make this build and follow along the guide.
I have put about 20 divine into this char but im missing alot
I dont have the 55 life res to activate clarity.
My resits are terrible, and my es is low can anyone maybe hop in discord or write a reply as to where i went wrong here?

https://poe.ninja/pob/Zx7
"
FractrdSkul escreveu:
Hey Guys,

I tried to make this build and follow along the guide.
I have put about 20 divine into this char but im missing alot
I dont have the 55 life res to activate clarity.
My resits are terrible, and my es is low can anyone maybe hop in discord or write a reply as to where i went wrong here?

https://poe.ninja/pob/Zx7

My dude, according to your link, you are quite literally missing two ascendancies. Sanctuary of thought alone will give you 2k ES with your gear.

Get Res on your rings and belt to fix that.

You are missing a Jewel with 2% reservation efficiency.

I recommend reading the initial post of the creator of the build - especially the parts about changes in 3.18, 3.19 and 3.20.
How does the build ensure 100% uptime of coruscating elixir, especially verses uniques?

Actually, looking at it, alot of the items needed for this build to work now %reservation corrupts are not even available on the market to buy. This may as well be mirror tier unless youre willing to take some heavy cuts and path 2 extra jewel nodes, or cut an annoint. Would be best to untag it with 3.21 until this is fixed as the build cannot work as written in the current league.
Última edição por SirVirdown em 3 de mai de 2023 09:28:29
Okay, a question. How does this build manage to do the Screaming Invitation?

I tried the easy first version of the Screaming Invitation, and the consume mechanic where you have to charge up the purple spheres is instant death simply because the constant damage coming from the beam never allows you to recharge your shield.

And before someone suggests swapping to a different build to complete the the Screaming Invitation, it is a a bit lack lustre to have a build that gets brickwalled so easily.
"
RinLafleur escreveu:
Hi, I've tried this build and can't figure out why I'm doing about half of the DPS from your POB.

Can someone please check to see what I'm missing?
https://pobb.in/5WWxB95715Gy

well, you've got quite literally half of INT/STR you should have, and like 1/10th of the gear, so i'm surprised you've even got half his DPS.
"
SirVirdown escreveu:
How does the build ensure 100% uptime of coruscating elixir, especially verses uniques?

Actually, looking at it, alot of the items needed for this build to work now %reservation corrupts are not even available on the market to buy. This may as well be mirror tier unless youre willing to take some heavy cuts and path 2 extra jewel nodes, or cut an annoint. Would be best to untag it with 3.21 until this is fixed as the build cannot work as written in the current league.

only thing you need on the jewels is % reservation efficiency of skills on a few jewels.

they are pretty cheap for base ones to get started.
when you start looking for jewels with % reservation AND other specific stats, they start going for 1-2 divine each.

not really mirror tier but yeah.

as for the flask.. yeah idk either. I feel like this build is a good in maps and delve but wouldnt be great against bosses unless youre killing them really fast.

i dont know a way to sustain those flasks without a mageblood.

would like to throw out that most bosses dont do chaos damage. so the flask isnt super important for them. (do... any bosses do chaos damage?)
Última edição por Morále em 8 de mai de 2023 10:54:52
Kurgal the Black Blood in delve does chaos damage. My hardcore char died because I didnt know and had used up the corruscating elixir charges in phase 1, then got wrecked by the phys/chaos beams in phase 2 after using cloak and dropping my mana.

Al-Hezmin is another that does heavy chaos and could be problematic.

That said, the complete versions of the build usually put gain flask charge on crit on belt so they refill during bosses, hadn’t done it yet.

This build is strong but you have to have good awareness of mana/es levels and flask charges to know when to use cloak or not. There’s a bit of a conditional hole in your chaos defense because if you dont leech/regen mana fast enough or you hit cloak without coruscating due to low charges you can drop your life pool for chaos from like 15k (your mana pool) to a lot less (post cloak mana + shield) and get aced instantly in the window when the cloak shield wears off but you havent regenerated your mana fully. This is why you cant as easily run things like hard delirium maps with damage reduction, because you wont leech your mana/charges back fast enough and the chaos death window becomes larger.

The other problem with this build is that it has a very large max hit for every damage type, so you’re unlikely to get one shot, but it doesn’t have suppress/block/MoM and very fast hitting monsters can grind through your shield. The endgame version uses things like the watchers eye with regen with discipline to achieve very high regen to buffer your pool before the leech kicks in, but without that it feels very squishy against fast hitting monsters with damage mods (e.g. blue altar lightning spammers, which are a nonfactor for block builds but hurt on this build)
Última edição por Poiuytr133 em 16 de mai de 2023 13:27:23

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional