[Advice] The Ravenous Hoard (Melee Crit Skeletons, with a Whispering Twist)

Thanks! missed that jewel.
"
kayella escreveu:
"
ZRzAJBlvNx escreveu:
I have watched spectres slowly die for 30-40 seconds. DO NOT run an AG unless you can max his Chaos and give him a ton of regen (which kind of limits you to making him just another meatshield).

You can block whispers on support minions with

"
Deadandlivin escreveu:
Primal Crushclaws also increase damage taken by 50%.

It's actually 20% and it was added to POB last league. Look in calcs. It's called Frgid Roar. :)

It's 20%? Thought it was tested out to be 50%.
And yeah, I can see the frigid roar added in PoB now. Didn't know they fixed this. Since the developers haven't added basic things like adding Eldritch mods to crafted gear in PoB I thought adding niche spectre debuffs was the last thing they would add :D
"
Deadandlivin escreveu:

It's 20%? Thought it was tested out to be 50%.
And yeah, I can see the frigid roar added in PoB now. Didn't know they fixed this. Since the developers haven't added basic things like adding Eldritch mods to crafted gear in PoB I thought adding niche spectre debuffs was the last thing they would add :D

I think the testing wasn't done properly? I didn't trust the number anyway. 50% is too huge.

Anyway 20% comes directly from GGG:
"
Kayella

01/28/2022
btw where did you get the value for frigid roar? I'm really curious!

Lothrik (MaXiMiUS)

01/28/2022
both thunderous and frigid roar were directly from viperesque
I even asked if they stacked or anything, apparently they don't, it's just that flat value

Lothrik did a big update to the spectre mechancis in POB.

https://github.com/PathOfBuildingCommunity/PathOfBuilding/pull/3932
🔰🌀✨ Video guides on youtube! https://www.youtube.com/KayGaming ✨🌀🔰
🔶🔷🔶 Kay's Summoner build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/3179145 🔶🔷🔶
"
Deadandlivin escreveu:

Chaos is decent. Much better than I thought it would be. But as I said earlier, the problem with Chaos is that there's very few ways to scale Chaos. Envy is a garbage aura, so is Malevolance as it's a dot Aura. Unlike Lightning builds which can be carried by Spectres, Exposures and Doriyani's, Chaos only has Wither going for it. Chaos builds also have Spirit Offering available which is a large modifier. But it requires you to either ditch Flesh Offering or run Leash of Oblation like I did in the PoB which means you can't run Mageblood or Headhunter.

Wither scales chaos really well though it might be difficult to fit in (requiring withering steps, handcast blight, blight totems, or using Skeleton warriors with Iron mass or the wither on hit node)

And while it's not specifically chaos based, if your minions are doing poison via jewels, links, or United in dream, Vile toxins is an amazing link given it's untyped more damage with no downside other than needing poisons applied (which as a minion build you should be applying very rapidly with even a little investment.

I'm running a chaos hit skeleton build and while Doriyani's setups can do more damage, I don't have to rejigger my entire tree to mitigate lightning dots.

I think Chaos minions are a bit underrated this league, I find them great.
Última edição por Techgamer em 23 de set de 2022 11:49:27

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional