[3.24] Ice Dancing Queen - Icestorm/Cyclone/CI - Viable For Everything

"
Czoken escreveu:
I really enjoy this build, but i'd like to know if we can craft something really good through necro crafting.
I havent really got into it s any reply about it would be lovely.

Yes. See the Necropolis crafting links on the first page.
"
Graiaule escreveu:
Got to wonder if the increased prefix chance applies to all prefixes.

Also, I tried craftofexile simulation, and the increased prefix mod seemed to have zero effect.

craftofexile can show the details on the calculation:

p2s3 ratio: 0.279616017238846
p3s2 ratio: 0.720383982761154

The final probability is calculated as:

P(3):0.7751190236452178 * S(2):0.4641187773616963 * R:0.720383982761154 = 0.25915618812518776

According to it, "increased prefix chance" applies to the weights of all prefixes.
This will change all the three variables: P(3), S(2) and R.

The impact of "increased prefix chance" is negligible using the setup provided by OP.
"
vbvan escreveu:
"
Graiaule escreveu:

Also, I tried craftofexile simulation, and the increased prefix mod seemed to have zero effect.

P(3):0.7751190236452178 * S(2):0.4641187773616963 * R:0.720383982761154 = 0.25915618812518776

According to it, "increased prefix chance" applies to the weights of all prefixes.

The impact of "increased prefix chance" is negligible using the setup provided by OP.

Why is the chance of p3 so much higher than 50% (assuming no increased prefix chance corpses used)? I had assumed it was 50-50.

Also, what is this final probability of .259? Is that for p3s2? Does that mean p2s3 is .741?

You've answered the question that adding "increased prefix chance" doesn't work in the way you'd like.

The other question is, what is the probability of p3s2 versus p2s3.

Well frak me my third straight p2s3 chest. Is it possible my 6L coffins are somehow modifying the probabilities? That's my only difference from the posted graveyard layout.

well cleared out my corpses for a fourth attempt and hit 2p3s again. This time I matched the layout exactly without my special mods. No luck. Ah well.

2p3s 4x in a row. 6% chance of that happening. 8P. Adios until the next league -- it's too painful to collect corpses now with trade not responding 90% of the time. The ones I used I and my kid had collected over a month.

This is the last one I crafted. So close.

Última edição por Graiaule em 8 de mai de 2024 00:32:44
I don't know why, sth to do with body armour specificaly maybe?
From my experience crafting my own chest + simulations on craftofexile it does almost seem like 50/50.
The issue seems the Faster Energy Shield Regen stat which is a suffix and Defence mod, which we increase probabilities by a lot, plus unfortunately Attributes are more likely to give us both Int and Dex on a Sadist Garb.

For a endgame variant I would always try to get 201+% chance of additional item craft so at minimum you get 3 body armours to finish.
With the Necropolis atlas passives and running t15-t16 maps they show up decently often.
I am sorry to ask and this has been answered already, but has someone posted a graveyard method for crafting an endgame helm? I play nearly every single day but haven't really hit the jackpot when it comes to making divines regularly. Playing on top of caring for a family of 6 is work y'all. However, I'm at the point where I know my current help can definitely be improved. I looked on trade but by this point of the league, everything seems super inflated in prices. Is it possible to even use the graveyard in the hope of getting the % increased intelligence?

I am not well versed into graveyard crafting; it all gives me a headache. And whenever I use craftofexile, while keeping the %increased intelligence out, it always recommends a full graveyard, which looks tedious as all get out. My husband has tinkered with the graveyard a bit but only to make Perandus Pact...and only 1 by 1 as he refuses to buy the additional craft (we wish we could hit it big, trust me).
Is there something I could improve my build with,except the amulet? (Passives showing a bit clunky, not sure why, but any tips appreciated, if you could take a look - https://pobb.in/nHvuOFlaPSJM )
"
Bellaluna1722 escreveu:
I am sorry to ask and this has been answered already, but has someone posted a graveyard method for crafting an endgame helm? I play nearly every single day but haven't really hit the jackpot when it comes to making divines regularly. Playing on top of caring for a family of 6 is work y'all. However, I'm at the point where I know my current help can definitely be improved. I looked on trade but by this point of the league, everything seems super inflated in prices. Is it possible to even use the graveyard in the hope of getting the % increased intelligence?

I am not well versed into graveyard crafting; it all gives me a headache. And whenever I use craftofexile, while keeping the %increased intelligence out, it always recommends a full graveyard, which looks tedious as all get out. My husband has tinkered with the graveyard a bit but only to make Perandus Pact...and only 1 by 1 as he refuses to buy the additional craft (we wish we could hit it big, trust me).

1. Graveyard crafting is random.
2. The helm crafting method Kelvynn posted seems to be a hard way to do it.
3. It may be easier to craft a hubris with ES, Int, and a free suffix and then try a hunter orb slam.

After looking at the proposed hunter graveyard craft, I was going to do #3 instead. The helms that don't work might sell for quite a bit, though with the number of players drastically decreasing, you might not get any buyers.
"
Benkynoo escreveu:
Is there something I could improve my build with,except the amulet? (Passives showing a bit clunky, not sure why, but any tips appreciated, if you could take a look - https://pobb.in/nHvuOFlaPSJM )

Looks good. You're only missing the 6% incr attr on your chest and 5 levels. And get 18% int on your staff, not 14%.

Look up using the Domination Scarab of Teaching to level up fast. I was getting 15% exp per T16 Dunes map at 95, and 10% at 96. It's a lot of fun too. You'll need the proper atlas tree also. (An explodey chest would have been nice too, so if you have a friend with that, you can duo and get even more exp. I typically ran at 250m-300m exp/hour, though some maps would give me 400m.)
Última edição por Graiaule em 8 de mai de 2024 15:33:15
"
Graiaule escreveu:
"
Benkynoo escreveu:

Looks good. You're only missing the 6% incr attr on your chest and 5 levels. And get 18% int on your staff, not 14%.

Look up using the Domination Scarab of Teaching to level up fast. I was getting 15% exp per T16 Dunes map at 95, and 10% at 96. It's a lot of fun too. You'll need the proper atlas tree also. (An explodey chest would have been nice too, so if you have a friend with that, you can duo and get even more exp. I typically ran at 250m-300m exp/hour, though some maps would give me 400m.)

Thank you, managed to fix the body armour and the int on weapon, but as far as leveling goes, i am unable to get past 78-80mil ish/hr, following ventrua or other leveling ways, 2x breach, teachings and invasion scarab on Dunes, but will try to fix that somehow. :D
"
Graiaule escreveu:
"
vbvan escreveu:
"
Graiaule escreveu:

Why is the chance of p3 so much higher than 50% (assuming no increased prefix chance corpses used)? I had assumed it was 50-50.

Also, what is this final probability of .259? Is that for p3s2? Does that mean p2s3 is .741?

You've answered the question that adding "increased prefix chance" doesn't work in the way you'd like.

The other question is, what is the probability of p3s2 versus p2s3.

Well frak me my third straight p2s3 chest. Is it possible my 6L coffins are somehow modifying the probabilities? That's my only difference from the posted graveyard layout.

well cleared out my corpses for a fourth attempt and hit 2p3s again. This time I matched the layout exactly without my special mods. No luck. Ah well.

2p3s 4x in a row. 6% chance of that happening. 8P. Adios until the next league -- it's too painful to collect corpses now with trade not responding 90% of the time. The ones I used I and my kid had collected over a month.

This is the last one I crafted. So close.

AFAIK, how the game rolls the mods is undocumented.
For regular craft, it is unclear to me whether the game determines the number of mods first and then roll, or roll mods until meeting some criteria.
For Necropolis craft, the number of mods is fixed. According the data from Craft of Exile, it looks to me that the number of pre/suf mods is determined by the mod groups each of which has its own total weights.

The possibility of p3s2 using Kelvynn's setup is about 70%, so it is not surprising that you may get multiple p2s3 in a row.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional