[3.19] Cheapbunny's Crit Lightning Conduit Elementalist | Doryani's Prototype | Divine Flesh

Thanks, the name of the armor flask changed i guess. It is now Medic's of tortoise! I fixed that and upgraded my gems. Thanks :) Going to keep leveling!
Is there any min maxing upgrade?
"
Tecken1407 escreveu:
Is there any min maxing upgrade?

I think you can still upgrade the kalandra jewelries, mine are mediocre. Not too much upgrade other than that because I dont use cluster jewel. +1 Doryani with awakened empower maybe, if you have unlimited budget.
Última edição por cheapbunny em 3 de set de 2022 19:25:46
Is there a replacement to the listed chest it's like 10 div and I'm broke.
"
AhmoseX escreveu:
Is there a replacement to the listed chest it's like 10 div and I'm broke.

You can play without the chest, and still doing fine in T16s with lower dps (still very high dps). Only switch to Doryani's Prototype after you got enough currency.
Última edição por cheapbunny em 4 de set de 2022 16:55:06
For people struggling with defense there is a ton of room to squeeze defense from this build. You can take some simple steps and make progressively more changes until you feel you are in a good place. Because the damage is so excellent already giving up some damage for survivability is barely noticable in most content. You can also sacrifice some quality of life for defense as well.

The first thing I'd recommend changing is swapping out increased AoE on vortex and shuffling the sockets around so Vortex has only increased duration linked to it. Then add in cwdt and connect it to vaal molten shell. This swap really doesn't cost much at all and is a nice boost against random damage while mapping. It is especially good if your gear isn't quite as good and your armour isn't as good as OPs.

Now if that still isn't enough defense for you it is time to make more dramatic changes and alter the passive tree and gear some. Unspec from resourcefulness to Blood Drinker (keep blood drinker ofc). Put those points into Sovereignty taking the reservation efficiency path to get there. Then remove herald of thunder and add in vaal grace (make sure to get a good jade flask too). You can also add vaal grace to the increased duration linked with vortex while you are at it if you'd like. There are two issues with doing this one is you lose the 8% spell suppression and need to make it up on gear somewhere, thankfully the shield should be able to have the slot to fix this. The second issue is the significantly higher dex requirements now that you are running a level 20 grace.

If you can not reasonably hit your stat requirements you can change the pathing on the tree a little bit and get a 30 dex node for only 1 point. Unspec the intelligence pathing node directly connected to chaos innoculation and instead path down next to the 30 dex/str nodes and connect to the spell suppression wheel that way.

The final piece of the defensive puzzle you could do is drop 2 damage nodes to grab Lethe Shade. I'd probably go with Annilation + the spell crit chance nodes near the witch start if you had to give up something. You do start dropping a significant amount of damage doing this but you could also just level more I suppose as well.

If you do everything from cwdt molten shell to respecing so you can swap out herald of thunder for vaal grace and grabbing Lethe Shade your survivability will go through the roof and the only reasonable step left to take from there is improve your gear and level up.
https://pastebin.com/21yZevUd

Can anyone just have a quick check to make sure there are no major things missing? I want to switch to Doryani's but don't want to mess up gem sockets/links + passive tree if there are things I still need to get.

I need to get a couple more levels, but I am looking to make the switch today or tomorrow. Everything looks ok to me, but I have made mistakes before that caused a lot of headaches with changing sockets/links/gems etc...
"
Vociferate_ escreveu:
https://pastebin.com/21yZevUd

Can anyone just have a quick check to make sure there are no major things missing? I want to switch to Doryani's but don't want to mess up gem sockets/links + passive tree if there are things I still need to get.

I need to get a couple more levels, but I am looking to make the switch today or tomorrow. Everything looks ok to me, but I have made mistakes before that caused a lot of headaches with changing sockets/links/gems etc...

Looks ok to me, but your unreserved mana seems abit low, you should max out chaos res as well.
I did have one more question, what are you doing for the lightning damage dots?

I was looking at both Tempered War and Lethe Shade to finish off the potential for damages from Shaper beam, mana siphon, etc...
"
Vociferate_ escreveu:
I did have one more question, what are you doing for the lightning damage dots?

I was looking at both Tempered War and Lethe Shade to finish off the potential for damages from Shaper beam, mana siphon, etc...

84 chaos res + divine flesh, Lethe Shade and Arakaali Pantheon

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional