[3.19] Relic of the Pact Perma-Freeze Heatshiver Inquisitor

"
xNxBxDx escreveu:
Congrats on BotW....what are your thoughts about incorporating Righteous fire into the build? Do you think it has a place?
Thanks! I don't think so, the gear is pretty constrained with a lot of uniques, I don't think we can get enough regen and we need the ES for eHP.
Congratulation for BotW, I'm currently playing your build and really enjoying it.

I just wanted to ask you if you socket any gem in the empty socket of the build (in the shield), and in case which one.
"
Norfo escreveu:
Congratulation for BotW, I'm currently playing your build and really enjoying it.

I just wanted to ask you if you socket any gem in the empty socket of the build (in the shield), and in case which one.
Thanks! well I don't currently but you can put frostblink in there with culling, just been too lazy recolor my chest :P Could also 6 link chest and put culling with shield charge, or enhance.
Any changes in 3.20 to consider for this build?
#pathofexile.fi @Quakenet
"
Ann3li escreveu:
Inquisitor got a small nerf on pious path removing consecrated ground effect which I guess makes our ES regen abit worse, but I don' think its too impactful.
"
Frost666 escreveu:
"
Ann3li escreveu:
Inquisitor got a small nerf on pious path removing consecrated ground effect which I guess makes our ES regen abit worse, but I don' think its too impactful.

Cheers mate, going to try it out!
#pathofexile.fi @Quakenet
Is there any updates on this build for 3.22? I'm currently looking for another build to do, and this is very appealing.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional