[3.23] [Leaguestarter] Exsanguinate Ascendant - a great all-rounder

you never know it could still have one. in the q&a they were saying not all the gems are ready so even thoguh its alphabetical theres still some missing.

sorry if i'm fully wrong though
well I just question the sanity of the guy who thought it would be a good idea to give more duration to a skill gem that dot part is only part of the damage and can be increased with casting the spell as often as possible and additionally with a hard cap on its stacks. Sure it open the skill up for build which are not optimized for it, but builds specializing in the skill already dealt with the short duration of the dot, so the damage it can bring is negligible.
They did the same with toxic rain, but with that there is no upper cap which means a flat 20% more dps, here its 3-4 skill points opening up if you specced into increased duration. Hopefully future tranfigured gems bring something new to the table :/
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Well, surprisingly we get a Transfigured Gem in the 4th batch, and it seems like it's a spicy one for us.

Lower cast time (0.7s instead of 0.8s), longer duration (3.5s instead of 2.5s), only one tendril but 21 chains by default - it seems like a good one for us. The gem loses a massive chunk of its hit damage, which messes with Cruelty, and we will have to see if it clears better or worse than regular Exsanguinate with chains. I will most likely include the new gem version as an endgame version, although it needs to be tested prior to any recommendations.
Última edição por pawelos13 em 7 de dez de 2023 04:10:44
The transfigured gem has only 55% added dmg effectiveness though. Dunno if its a typo, but doesnt that make the dmg absolutely crappy?
"
muddahater escreveu:
The transfigured gem has only 55% added dmg effectiveness though. Dunno if its a typo, but doesnt that make the dmg absolutely crappy?

That's no typo, and we actually don't know what the quality is, maybe the quality gives its extra target? than this would be awesome for clear with enhance, but nothing else. This gem seems to be geared toward big pack clear, again already a strong point of exsanguinate :X

edit: but at least you could drop chain for another dps support which would offset the low added damage... maybe
Current Build: Penance Brand
God build?! https://pobb.in/bO32dZtLjji5
Última edição por tsunamikun em 7 de dez de 2023 05:39:29
The gem shown in the batch is at max quality already I think
Guys, don't forget that all gems have 2 trans versions, so second one can still be something incredible. (or totally useless for us, such a hit based with 0 DoT)
And I haven't seen any questions about new Ascendancies. We have Primalist(Scion 2.0) and Warlock with bloodmagic. Yeah, we almost have no info about acquiring them and Primalist charms.
But what if we really will get something hit based on second trans with low cast time? Warlock adds tons of flat phys to our 270% efficiency.

I just want to see ur thoughts about new subclasses with exsanquinate. Can we even use them or it is one big bamboozle

Edit 08.12: just checked the 3.23 notes on first page, sorry.
Última edição por XellianLeg em 7 de dez de 2023 23:41:52
What do u think about new body armour, which grants us +10 - +0 levels? As I checked every level gives us 250-300 flat DoT dps.
It can be useful if we have only 3 or less support gems, to get +4-10 levels. In any other case "Skin of the (Loyal? Dont remember)" will grant us same +2 levels
Sorry for 3 different posts in a row. It just a random stream of thoughts in 2:30 at night.
It is lsat one for today, i promise.

Have anyone thought about 2 wands with +2 levels and essence mod +90 minion dmg and "Spiritual Aid" anoint (inc and red to minion dmg also affect you)?

I almost felt asleep and didnt open PoB, so, shall i waste my time trying to calculate it and get +0.5% more dps for extra 100 div?
Última edição por XellianLeg em 7 de dez de 2023 14:41:17
Imo, the new Exsanguinate version looks quite good for us in theory. Since we don't use any added damage in the main link, the damage efficiency change doesn't really matter for us. As it seems, there is no point to use chain with this version (bumping from 21 to 23 doesn't seem to worth it) but I may miss something... With the now open 6th link and the 3.5 second base duration Swift Affliction is a valid option and a big chunk of damage. Cruelty can be a problem because of the lower damage, but Efficacy somewhat more valuable now, together with Swift Affliction.

Too many question marks and too little time... :p

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional