[3.24] CheapBunny's Artillery Ballista Deadeye | Wilma's Requital | Added MageBlood Version

Hello,

Started this build and it is amazing. Couple questions tho, that i cant find answer:
- what about hit chance? i only have 88% hit chance? is this intentional?
- what about mana? constantly running out of it. Any fixes on this?

Thanks alot beforehand <3
"
Elomaster escreveu:
Hello,

Started this build and it is amazing. Couple questions tho, that i cant find answer:
- what about hit chance? i only have 88% hit chance? is this intentional?
- what about mana? constantly running out of it. Any fixes on this?

Thanks alot beforehand <3

88% hit chance is fine for level 91, but you want to have 2500+ accuracy ideally later. You ballista only cost 2 mana, what skill causes you to run out of mana?
hello how can i see the skill tree?
"
scorp05 escreveu:
hello how can i see the skill tree?

https://pobb.in/Ig5_5HQ6TDzt
Here you go
I'm lvl 99 with this build in Crucible league. It is a fun build. The high movement speed + forbidden flesh/flame make map clearing smooth and quick. It plays like a trapper build. Lay totems/move/lay totems/move. It's an evasion build so standing in one spot while susceptible to physical damage is a recipe for death and frustration. Some of the end game gear was very pricy at league start because of the popularity of totem builds. So I did spend quite a bit on the build.

Damage: T16 bosses average 2-5 seconds depending on how mobile they are. The only mobs that slow me down and give me any trouble: have the force field; rotating damage immunity; REALLY fast movement speed. Ex. speed buffed minotuar with maven duplicate has gotten me a few times.

Survivability: You get random 1 shot from time to time. But, if you keep moving, your resists, spell suppression, evasion and that steelskin do a nice job keeping you upright most of the time.

I went a slightly different route on a few points. Honestly, I don't know how effective snaring spirits is but it seemed like a good choice to try and slow mobs.

So, cheapbunny how does this compare to the multiple other wilma/totem builds you have tried this league? And, any advice for further improvement?

btw: Having eleweakness on hit on ring is a big QOL improvement. The totems apply it themselves.

Thanks for the build mate!

Última edição por Hamrfall em 26 de mai de 2023 17:44:53
Hi,Cheapbunny, I was lucky enough to see your Artillery Ballistic Deadeye Build at the start of this league, and it was very smooth in the beginning, unlocking all the atlas on a very low budget (about 1-3 Div) and killing the level 84 bosses.

I later adjusted some passive points and jewels to get a higher survival performance. Completed 38 league challenges one after another.

Until yesterday, I had my first Mageblood (by the way, this is my second POE League). I think this League has no more regrets.

Thanks to you, I can focus on learning more of the game mechanics while playing with this build, so I think it's time to present my homework to my teacher-cheapbunny.
I don't know what you think of my current build, and I hope to get your advice. Thanks again for your powerful GUIDE!

The link is below, good luck to you and all those who read this REPLY!

https://pobb.in/YrSvn0_sxVoc
Última edição por lordeath5209 em 27 de mai de 2023 00:37:47
"
lordeath5209 escreveu:
Hi,Cheapbunny, I was lucky enough to see your Artillery Ballistic Deadeye Build at the start of this league, and it was very smooth in the beginning, unlocking all the atlas on a very low budget (about 1-3 Div) and killing the level 84 bosses.

I later adjusted some passive points and jewels to get a higher survival performance. Completed 38 league challenges one after another.

Until yesterday, I had my first Mageblood (by the way, this is my second POE League). I think this League has no more regrets.

Thanks to you, I can focus on learning more of the game mechanics while playing with this build, so I think it's time to present my homework to my teacher-cheapbunny.
I don't know what you think of my current build, and I hope to get your advice. Thanks again for your powerful GUIDE!

The link is below, good luck to you and all those who read this REPLY!

https://pobb.in/YrSvn0_sxVoc

Glad you like the the build, your gear/build is very good, it's actually very impressive to be able to achieve all this in your second league, congratz!
Última edição por cheapbunny em 28 de mai de 2023 00:18:33
do you have a special loot filter ready for leveling?
Having fun with this build. I don't play often enough or aggressively enough to get to the highest level maps, but will enjoy the journey.

Cheers!
Please update for 3.22

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional