[3.24] Ice Shot / Lightning Arrow Deadeye (Or Tornado Shot) - 400%+ MS, League Start Viable!

Good build
Ensnaring arrow does not apply with snipers mark on
"
Username349 escreveu:
Ensnaring arrow does not apply with snipers mark on

Someone correct me if I am wrong, but ensnaring only applies on the last mob of the projectiles lifetime, so when hitting enemies with Sniper's mark directly, it will split the projectiles causing the rares and uniques not to be ensnared. The solution to this is either to have the projectiles chain off other enemies into the ones that are marked, or have the lvl 20 tornado crucible mod and shoot the tornado which will allow the projectiles to chain off the tornado and hit the marked mobs ensnaring them.
The tornado crucible mob method only works if you aren't using piercing as the projectiles will just pierce through the tornado.
Última edição por TJ8 em 9 de mai de 2023 07:38:22
Hey, thanks for the guide! Can you update the discord link on endgame pob? It's not working anymore
Hey there, I'm pretty much finished with min maxing and slowly making my way into ubers, but then I noticed that the trinity support with heatshiver setup doesn't work very nicely since you almost never freeze the boss. Is there any way to make it easier against endgame bosses?
"
KralJeliman escreveu:
Hey there, I'm pretty much finished with min maxing and slowly making my way into ubers, but then I noticed that the trinity support with heatshiver setup doesn't work very nicely since you almost never freeze the boss. Is there any way to make it easier against endgame bosses?

For uber bosses, I swapped in Barrage support for single target DPS. Dumped defences to try and burn them down quicker.

Beat uber cortex, shaper and eater so far.
"
Stonedhippy escreveu:
how is it even possible to run 3 50% auras on this build? that doesnt make sense

I do... Hatred, Determination and Grace.
And Prexision. Switched to omni, butvran the 3 with this build, too...
Hey so this is my first time playing POE and I chose this build. I think I have progressed pretty far on my own based off OP's build and the amount I understand from it. I need to know what I am missing, I have pretty good luck with currency drops which has carried me to where I am now just buying stuff off trade.

If there are any suggestions on what to do next to better my build I would greatly appreciate it. Still trying to figure out wth I am doing as it is lol. Like for 1, how do you have 3 auras active? I can only have 2. And also when do you use hydrosphere? I feel like I am missing a lot of buffs across the top of my screen. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a look.

https://pobb.in/DXM76heNVQXZ
Great build! I have a question tho, which ascendancy should i skip, because i am playing in ruthless?
"
stenzycabenzy escreveu:
Hey so this is my first time playing POE and I chose this build. I think I have progressed pretty far on my own based off OP's build and the amount I understand from it. I need to know what I am missing, I have pretty good luck with currency drops which has carried me to where I am now just buying stuff off trade.

If there are any suggestions on what to do next to better my build I would greatly appreciate it. Still trying to figure out wth I am doing as it is lol. Like for 1, how do you have 3 auras active? I can only have 2. And also when do you use hydrosphere? I feel like I am missing a lot of buffs across the top of my screen. Thanks in advance to anyone who takes a look.

https://pobb.in/DXM76heNVQXZ

Just use Vaal Haste when its ready to be popped, dont run the aura. I drop hydrosphere right before I know im engaging a big pack or boss etc, like right before you do a crucible encounter or a harvest patch. I dropped hydrosphere once my dps got overwhelming and didnt need it. Its a bit clunky and I found myself forgetting about it most the time. Its a flask reliant build so make sure you have the right flasks and you have them enchanted to go off on full, that could be your lack of visual buffs your talking about. You picked the right build to start with, in my near decade of playing this game its the best one ive played.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional