[3.24] Icicle Mines / Eye of Winter Deadeye - Cheap / League Starter / Fast Mapper / 1st Day T16

"
LiMoE escreveu:
Just a short Question. How do you craft you Amulet? Just Chaos Spam?

The base is 40 div and it took me about 40 div of essences (highest tier of Scorn) to hit the +2 cold and the annul (2nd prefix).

I think you can do it with Harvest too, if you get a non-influenced base. It should be slightly less expensive, because essences are very expensive right now.

I have a video about how to craft a way cheaper, but quite similar amulet, on my youtube channel. It's about 14 div.
Última edição por 99prosorc em 24 de dez de 2023 14:43:16
I got two questions - why can you freeze some bosses and it seems to be impossible for others? Is it just about their mods?

Also, is proj speed just QoL? And is it a huge change? Talking about +15% more proj speed from the tree.
Hey, I am dying enough to make leveling vdifficult at 93. I died this am on a Tier 1 map. I've been sticking to 13-14 for survival purposes. My spell suppression is 100%. chaos res is 38, elemental res are well above cap. Arakaali full and Abberath full. Evasion and Armor are low so maybe thats it. My toon is public, if someone could look it over and give me some advice that would be great.
Última edição por Hamrfall em 21 de dez de 2023 16:25:07
Which aura do you think would boost my survivability? Grace (would put me at 52% chance to evade, I'm maxed on spell suppress), Discipline maybe? Something else? Honestly Flesh and Stone looks interesting in Sand Stance as well.
Última edição por HDVision em 22 de dez de 2023 01:25:48
"
99prosorc escreveu:

Is this some kind of teaser? :D
"
ChingeR escreveu:
"
99prosorc escreveu:

Is this some kind of teaser? :D

Just another option for gloves slot.

Man I got so lucky yesterday and made like 65 divs, huge upgrades. Really wanna thank you for teaching how to craft the amulet, I've never done crafting before and it was so easy to follow your process and it was actually quite fun to do.
I was just wondering.Are all these "top numbers" ninja builds a bait?I cant seem to understand how they are running 0 defences(100-200 armor, 2.5 evasion , no avoidances, no suppress) also reserving whole life and mana.Do they like use 5 portals per map sometimes cuz they get 1shot randomly?Im trying to do different variations of this build but i have no idea how people with 40+mln dmg are mapping.
"
Zevrel escreveu:
I was just wondering.Are all these "top numbers" ninja builds a bait?I cant seem to understand how they are running 0 defences(100-200 armor, 2.5 evasion , no avoidances, no suppress) also reserving whole life and mana.Do they like use 5 portals per map sometimes cuz they get 1shot randomly?Im trying to do different variations of this build but i have no idea how people with 40+mln dmg are mapping.

I personally hit lvl 100 first week with 3k hp at most in sanctum. My friend runs sanctum with 1300hp storm brand build, and he is lvl 100 too. Who needs mapping and defences?
Última edição por GimmeZeLoot em 23 de dez de 2023 01:16:48

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional