[3.22] Hidden Blade Corrupting Fever Ascendent: Automated Fever Stacks, Tanky and minimal Clicking!

Hi, going to play this build.
Will a brass dome be suitable in replace of skin of lords? Finding a skin of the Lord's with the right colour sockets is difficult, I'm not paying 10d for one either lol.
Got a hidden blade ambush for a lowball offer, 70c.

Also using a flask that "uses charges on full" giving me eldritch suitable?
TYI
Gave this a spin over the weekend and dumped a couple div into it. It's a cool concept, but clunky as heck. The payoff does not feel worth the investment.

It's very squishy. Just armour and resists, no damage-shifting, block, energy shield, ward, evasion. The build has perma-phasing, but skips right past Unwavering Stance for stun immunity, so you do not want to be anywhere near monsters. The only life recovery is 100 or so life on kill, and 100-something life leech when you get the right Forbidden Flame and Forbidden Flesh. The only ailment mitigation is a bleed flask until deep in clusters with a Stormshroud and then squeezing some shock-avoid mods onto already-god-rolled items.

It feels like you need a lot of very precise items to hold this together. For example, the only way this PoB can come close to casting Malevolence is by getting Eldritch Battery, and then squeezing +66 ES onto a belt and ring that are already filled with t1 life and resistances, doubling it with Skin of Lords, and still falling 9 mana/ES short of actually casting the spell. The items in the PoB aren't impossible, but even the "level 90" gear is very highly optimized. Everything here is very tight.

Like a lot of other people, I had trouble keeping Corrupting Fever up. I ended up stopping every five second to spam Vulnerability on nothing for two seconds to keep the buff active and it felt awful. This probably gets better at very high density, very high damage, and after picking up some increased duration passives and getting Malevolence online. But again, Malevolence is so hard to get running on this build that even the PoB is having trouble. Painfully tight build requirements.

For all that, the damage and clear speed feel mediocre, and I found myself dying a lot. The level of optimization here is already very high, so it doesn't feel like there's much room to shore up defenses or increase mobility. For the investment, there are much better mappers.

But if you've already tried those mappers and you're sick of wardloop, this definitely works. Just be advised that you'll want to get your endgame gear sorted out early, before you even start leveling your scion. Trying to bring this up with incremental upgrades as you map, or without key pieces in place is going to be rough.
I just use call to arms enduring cry linked with corrupting cry and lifetap. Enduring cry cooldon reduction on boots (eldricht implicit) and 1 warcry cooldown tattoo. My CF lasts for 9sec and my cd for enduring cry is 7 seconds. Enduring cry on leftclick. I dont need to use reap at all the whole map.
Is this build available for standard leauge?
Is this viable in 3.23? Any changes?

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional