[No longer playable] Self-Shock Galvanic Field - A Reverse Snapshotting Autobomber

"
Juminoh escreveu:
"
wolffen escreveu:
Hello, though i'm dying a lot - i'm still curious to deal with this build, coz exploding monsters is fun :)
Could u plz help me with one question - my arcane surge doesn't work and i can't understand why. Thx a lot

That's strange, have you allocated Arcane Blessing?

Ah, not yet. But i thought arcane surge should work, coz it's linked to the galvanic field and it needs 296 mana spent on upfront cost, which is less than i'm spending on it.
"
wolffen escreveu:
"
Juminoh escreveu:
"
wolffen escreveu:
Hello, though i'm dying a lot - i'm still curious to deal with this build, coz exploding monsters is fun :)
Could u plz help me with one question - my arcane surge doesn't work and i can't understand why. Thx a lot

That's strange, have you allocated Arcane Blessing?

Ah, not yet. But i thought arcane surge should work, coz it's linked to the galvanic field and it needs 296 mana spent on upfront cost, which is less than i'm spending on it.

Battery Staff has "Spend Energy Shield before Mana for Costs of Socketed Skills" and Arcane Surge support gem also has "Gain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15–400) Mana on Upfront Costs and Effects of a Supported Skill".
That's why your Arcane Surge support gem doesn't generate Arcane Surge.

edit) typos
Última edição por knj1682 em 27 de dez de 2023 20:46:52
"
knj1682 escreveu:

Battery Staff has "Spend Energy Shield before Mana for Costs of Socketed Skills" and Arcane Surge support gem also has "Gain Arcane Surge after Spending a total of (15–400) Mana on Upfront Costs and Effects of a Supported Skill".

edit) typos

Oh, thank you for explanation! To make it clear - when i get Arcane Blessing, will it trigger 20 lvl Arcane Surge from my staff?
"
wolffen escreveu:
"
knj1682 escreveu:

edit) typos

Oh, thank you for explanation! To make it clear - when i get Arcane Blessing, will it trigger 20 lvl Arcane Surge from my staff?

yup. your arcane surge gem will perfectly work.
Hey loved your Vengeance Autobomber giving this a try now!

Just want to check i've got the formula right, does everything look good here to start off?

https://pobb.in/PdPqjsMAfQrl
I solved other problems almost but Chaos damage is too harsh for me.
This build really hard to cap resists so I couldn't get chaos res over 0.

When I take chaos damage, my mana decreases and so does the damage.

How do you deal with chaos damage?
Mana Regen? Chaos Res passive trees?

edit) I found Coruscating Elixir :)
Última edição por knj1682 em 29 de dez de 2023 01:33:52
"
knj1682 escreveu:
I solved other problems almost but Chaos damage is too harsh for me.
This build really hard to cap resists so I couldn't get chaos res over 0.

When I take chaos damage, my mana decreases and so does the damage.

How do you deal with chaos damage?
Mana Regen? Chaos Res passive trees?

edit) I found Coruscating Elixir :)

For Coruscating Elixir you need to drop utility flask. Instead you can use Searing purity forbidden jewels.
I don't know what i'm doing wrong.

I keep getting hit for 7k+ energy shield and dying constantly.
Bleed is a big problem, porcupines are instant death.
And my damage in maps feels like 5-6mil instead of the 100+mil it should be according to pob.
Flasks have permanent uptime btw.

Can someone plz help here is my pob.

https://pobb.in/XiFbrVKes_0J
IGN PutzyPS
If u need me for anything u can pm me ingame or send me a private message :)
Última edição por Putzy em 29 de dez de 2023 12:34:18
Hello. I may be dumb but why are you using herald of ash in this build? Isnt herald of ice any better? You did mention that herald of ice can be used.
Última edição por Yanwar em 29 de dez de 2023 13:31:33
"
macrors escreveu:
Hey loved your Vengeance Autobomber giving this a try now!

Just want to check i've got the formula right, does everything look good here to start off?

https://pobb.in/PdPqjsMAfQrl

Glad you enjoyed it! Looks good for the most part, I'd lower Arcane Cloak all the way down to level 1 though, just to give yourself a buffer. Also getting 20 quality on Less Duration really helps with damage uptime and essentially eliminates the chance that you have to pay Galvanic Field's cost.

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional