What We're Working On

thank you!
That was fast, thanks GGG keep up the good work! but remember to take a rest too, stay safe.
Awesome. Glad to see some of the difficultly being tweaked, wasn't great getting little to no rewards for more effort.
Where necro minion leech fix?
Neon, brother. Plz buff scarab drop rates. 10x its necessary. The cooler scarabs are being priced out for solo players. Also wanting to optimize by fully investing in 1 mechanic through map slots is a nerf compared to being able to mix and match in multiple mechanics via scarabs and sextants. Perhaps, consider making other scarabs in the same mechanic have the base rusted stat included. Cheers
BIG W changes, thanks Neon!!! :)
I know Mark has in mind to make PoE the best it can be and was sad this league wasn't up to par. I really wish you guys get the recipe right after these coming changes. We all benefit from it's success.
GG, GGG
is dangerous mobs dropping anything? or no change to it?

I don't want to see "100% extra damage and 20% elem penetration" packs of mobs with 1 jewellers as reward.
My end, it justifies my means,
All I ever do is delay,
My every attempt to evade,
The end of the road
And my end....
"
"You will now be able to select the Base Type of the item you want to craft."

FINALLY. Ideally we wanted to put our own items in it and then the graveyard will craft ON that said item kinda like Grog + Harvest, but this is good too.
"my mana is gone..."

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional