Weekend Skill Effects Sale

Many skills that have cool animations and I would like to play, but they are underpowered.
Yea no my Mtx would probably get a nerf like everything else…actually my one Mtx did receive a nerf/change which is kinda ridiculous tbh. I don’t know how you let someone purchase Mtx and randomly change how it looks and interacts after months, should of been refunded
alrdy quit league, no money, sorry
Yesssss sir
No more. You made the game for the handful of streamers and MF/group exploiters. Ask for money from them.
Última edição por yesname em 12 de abr de 2024 11:32:53
more regular sales than the regular build-of-the-week series or hideout showcases,

by the way what happened to development manifestos? why there's no update after Kalandra?

whats the current design philosophy? toxic loot big or loot nothing?

path of vegas
player agency, where?

"do you guys not have phones?" - blizz 2018
"do you guys not have 2 monitors, 3 overlays, 4 discord, 5 websites, 6 loot filters?" - ggg or smth 2024
"deal with it" - ggg, 2024
"
TriXorianer escreveu:
no money, sorry

Time to get a job.
cringe
"
Fapmobile escreveu:
"
TriXorianer escreveu:
no money, sorry

Time to get a job.

Time to get out of your mom's basement and realize the world isn't that simple.

"
No more. You made the game for the handful of streamers and MF/group exploiters. Ask for money from them.

+1

"
TriXorianer escreveu:
alrdy quit league, no money, sorry

Best call anyone has ever made!

"
iParadoxG escreveu:
more regular sales than the regular build-of-the-week series or hideout showcases,

by the way what happened to development manifestos? why there's no update after Kalandra?

whats the current design philosophy? toxic loot big or loot nothing?

path of vegas

GGG: "We want to get rid of crafting bloat."
Also GGG: /Adds a crafting system with 88 inputs that can make a couple items perfectly and a whole bunch of others not at all.

GGG: "If a strategy or skill feels mandatory, it's no longer an option and shouldn't be there."
Also GGG: /Creates an incredibly overpowered exploitable farm that a few top players can abuse at the start, for just about every league. After which the nabs start doing the same thing.

So to answer your question matey; they don't know what they're doing, or they wouldn't contradict themselves as much and wouldn't keep repeating the same "mistakes" over and over again.

"
_Ashes0ni_ escreveu:
I am sorry, but my purchase would be detected as a bit too overpowered, so it will be nerfed to a total skip.

I'm so sorry; It's all my fault! I donated cash to GGG at the end of a league, then they released Kalandra. Came back to the game some year later, gave them some cash and they release Kalandra 2.0. Serves me right for giving GGG money I guess...
NICE~

Reportar Post do Fórum

Reportar Conta:

Tipo de Reporte

Informação Adicional